UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i'll be serious and say that i don't like when .ox posts that much pics from the game, we all played the game, we all have unren so i don't see the point other then farming likes sorry... :)

But .ox if you know some good exchange rates Banks for likes, i'm all ears :)
so close to 5K, gotta make that paper y'all :cool:
Can I just say thank u all for the 3k likes I apreciate all my maggot brothers and sisters who brought me this far...

Stumbled on this tread as a freshmen with 10 likes and grew to 3k likes only from this tread feel very blessed with such great maggot brothers and sisters :illuminati:

Now were can I get the likes exchanged for dollars :ROFLMAO:
Crackheads... :ROFLMAO:

dyygy.jpg

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
Who do you guys think out of all the main girls will let us penetrate first? And who will hold out the longest? Personally I'm picking Jill to hold out the longest and obviously Sage to let us fuck first.
it all depends on your choices : the first to let you (force you ?) penetrate her can be Quinn during the cum-petition, or josy during your date. The only scene you can't dodge is when maya woke you up, but you're not inside.
And the girl who will hold the longest is sally (want to see her a main girl one day !)

I wanted to ask : is there a possibility to ask for a date with Jill without trying to fuck Bella in the library 10minutes after ?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
it all depends on your choices : the first to let you (force you ?) penetrate her can be Quinn during the cum-petition, or josy during your date. The only scene you can't dodge is when maya woke you up, but you're not inside.
And the girl who will hold the longest is sally (want to see her a main girl one day !)

I wanted to ask : is there a possibility to ask for a date with Jill without trying to fuck Bella in the library 10minutes after ?
Well Quinn aint a main li... so she don't count yet... Josy can be ur first if u choose that route... and Sally don't count either she aint no main li either lol ..

But if im not wrong caus been a while since my last playtrough but still pretty sure .. U can ask Jill on a date and avoid Bella after it

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
well you have an option to not see her after, my question is more "can you go check if her opinion about you changed and not assault kiss her ?" :)
Quinn is a secret LI, just like sally, but only in my DIk Heart :'(

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well you have an option to not see her after, my question is more "can you go check if her opinion about you changed and not assault her ?" :)
Quinn is a secret LI, just like sally, but only in my DIk Heart :'(
Well asault is a strong word she actually came towards the mc herself with her head.. Bella stopped in the middle of it.. So wont call it asault .. Since we stopped it when she said so.

But no when u visit Bella in that scene it go basicly straight to the kissing ;)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
hehe :D

imagine Pink starts the status update with usual stats, animations this and static renders that bla bla bla...
and in the end of a short novel he goes...

but there's one more thing... :giggle:

View attachment 478119

the season finale of BaDIK is tomorrow december 7th o_O:eek::oops:
how many of you would lose your mind? :D
if tomorrow is december 7th I would lose my mind yeah xD

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes