Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I wanted to ask : is there a possibility to ask for a date with Jill without trying to fuck Bella in the library 10minutes after ?
As others have said, you get the choice to go after Bella or not, but in MC's narrative he just thinks about talking to her and finding out why she changed her mind about him. And regardless of any choice of player made before, MC will invite Jill.
That should be a bigger choice than it seems to be. Leading to some trouble in "Jill's path", while leading to future problems in Bella's path, whether to choose to meet Jill for her or just to confront the playboy.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I wanted to ask : is there a possibility to ask for a date with Jill without trying to fuck Bella in the library 10minutes after ?
yes you can however by choosing not to visit Bella at the Library even if things went well during the cafeteria scene and she has a positive opinion of you, you close off the option to stay with her at the end of the episode. So keep that in mind.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
197 more pages boys and the season finale will be released. Push harder! Also Jill is the best girl ofc. :love:

Reactions: Deoku

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I believe Riona is the key to end Quinn's reign of terror, befriending her could make her a valuable ally
Indeed. In the money counting scene last update, you can tell both by what she says and her body language, that Riona thinks that Quinn is going off the deep end, and she’s gonna drag down everyone that’s involved in the racket too. Time to jump ship Riona.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Because we know that the whole game is just a story told by MC in the present time, we can assume he is an accomplished serial killer who started his apprenticeship on the college.

So, basically, all we'll need to choose will be in which order we'll kill them all.

Good times ahead of us in the next updates...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes