JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Riona has had 10 thousand dicks and needles in her... I should be icked out by this, but I still order her from the menu. You may be dead in a dumpster in a year or two if you keep up with your lifestyle, Riona, but I'm gonna get mine while your body is still warm!

... This was supposed to be a heart-warming comment of acceptance, stop judging me you DIKs! :mad:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Riona has had 10 thousand dicks and needles in her... I should be icked out by this, but I still order her from the menu. You may be dead in a dumpster in a year or two if you keep up with your lifestyle, Riona, but I'm gonna get mine while your body is still warm!

... This was supposed to be a heart-warming comment of acceptance, stop judging me you DIKs! :mad:
This is DIKs R Us, sir.

All we do is judge.

Take him away men.

1575498204376.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In the convo Quinn will come up,that`s pretty obvious
My guess is that player will have a choice to set up Riona against Quinn...which...
1.gif
That`s why she looked troubled/conflicted in other preview
My hope,besides getting a date with Quinn is that Riona will share some backstory
Very interested how and will the 3some affect that scene :unsure:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
In the convo Quinn will come up,that`s pretty obvious
My guess is that player will have a choice to set up Riona against Quinn...which...
View attachment 478582
That`s why she looked troubled/conflicted in other preview
My hope,besides getting a date with Quinn is that Riona will share some backstory
Very interested how and will the 3some affect that scene :unsure:
Let's face it, Miss Hitler is a third rate villainess, DPC is panning to end season one, so probably he'll off the tutorial boss and move things to a more engaging antagonist.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If DPC kills off Quinn he's going to have to deal with a very annoyed name88 going all Inigo Montoya on his doorstep one day...
It`s just kuko hitting on me
I honestly don`t know how many times I can say that this dog dont bark that way,for him to get it
4PzH.gif
If DPC would kill off Quinn than I would call 911 because that would clearly mean he has tumor or something else messing with his head.
There is no BADIK without Quinn:cool:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It`s just kuko hitting on me
I honestly don`t know how many times I can say that this dog dont bark that way,for him to get it
View attachment 478592
If DPC would kill off Quinn than I would call 911 because that would clearly mean he has tumor or something else messing with his head.
There is no BADIK without Quinn:cool:
I said nothing about killing Quinn, which is something others have assumed. There are other ways to get rid of an antagonist... There would be no AL without the robber, yet we didn't see him later. His place was taken by someone more challenging and infuriating, like Peter punching-bag . Here we got Burke for example that not only can make MC's life miserable but has a motive too.
Have a nice day

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Because we know that the whole game is just a story told by MC in the present time, we can assume he is an accomplished serial killer who started his apprenticeship on the college.

So, basically, all we'll need to choose will be in which order we'll kill them all.

Good times ahead of us in the next updates...
You must consider putting a spoiler tag in case someone stumbles upon your comment in the future. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
too much of Dawe's anti-math propaganda.
Yeah, we know that math is a very scary mysterious thing he doesn't understand at all and we all fear what we don't understand. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate.. hate leads Dawe throwing plastic cups as best solution. Lets face it. Dawe reinvents things :sneaky:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd be just as content if she were behind bars.
I'm not sure if she would mind being behind certain bars :whistle:
On a serious note, do you think she would get arrested? I mean if that would happen probably half te school could be.. maybe just retitle the whole thing Prison and we could carry on. Not much would change turth be told :geek:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not sure if she would mind being behind certain bars :whistle:
On a serious note, do you think she would get arrested? I mean if that would happen probably half te school could be.. maybe just retitle the whole thing Prison and we could carry on. Not much would change turth be told :geek:
Idk there's usually only 2 outcomes for antagonists. Redemption or downfall. If DPC isn't gonna redeem Quinn or something similar to that than a big down fall is the most likely outcome for her later in the story. I don't think we''ll have deaths or anything crazy like that so maybe time in jail or something after her whole 'operation' starts to fall apart.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes