UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I said nothing about killing Quinn, which is something others have assumed. There are other ways to get rid of an antagonist... There would be no AL without the robber, yet we didn't see him later. His place was taken by someone more challenging and infuriating, like Peter punching-bag . Here we got Burke for example that not only can make MC's life miserable but has a motive too.
Have a nice day
You mentioned "offing" the "tutorial boss" and called someone "Miss Hitler" when referencing a post about Quinn, so I just assumed you were talking about her in both cases. My bad if I was wrong. :unsure:
Name88 right now.
3ifxp2.jpg

(boredom is dangerous)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Idk there's usually only 2 outcomes for antagonists. Redemption or downfall. If DPC isn't gonna redeem Quinn or something similar to that than a big down fall is the most likely outcome for her later in the story. I don't think we''ll have deaths or anything crazy like that so maybe time in jail or something after her whole 'operation' starts to fall apart.
I'm also not sure what a MC ending with Quinn (cause there'll definitely be one with her imo) would look like but I can't imagine it'd be a happily ever after kind of ending unless DPC goes down the redemption path.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Without Quinn I'd expect thing to get boring soon.
Actually not true... we have the DiKs vs Alphas, college life, getting laid with all the possible drama, plus removing a tyrant often causes a worse one to take action: the ones running things around wouldn't be pleased if Quinn's restaurant would be put out of business, perhaps she oves money to the mobs and one way or another they will want it back and MC will be forced to fight in illegal rumbles to make the money... by doing so he would have to choose between saving the girls or breaking his promise to SuperDad. There are many possibilities that don't require Quinn. The game could still be interesting if instead of re designing the UI, DPC thought about the story.... he claims to be an outliner and have a plan for the whole thing. But judging by the number of plot holes, he does things as they go...

Reactions: michael1984

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes,I`m not sure there would even be a plot in this game without her :unsure:
A series of encounters with potential romantic interests,with only thing making the game stand out being high quality renders
but
you add Quinn and you get life and colors and excitment
Can you imagine Maya path without Quinn?
She has no reason to join Hots,so she doesn`t,instead she works at a cafe for her tuition - the end.
You don`t go for the panty heist,because there`s no Quinn and no panties,you don`t impress her and Camilla with your magic johnson,there is no HOTs path at all.3/4 of those girls probably wouldnt even join the sorority.
During cumpetition some random chick sits on you and grinds and thats all.
Like it or not Quinn is central and crucial character for this game.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes,I`m not sure there would even be a plot in this game without her :unsure:
A series of encounters with potential romantic interests,with only thing making the game stand out being high quality renders
but
you add Quinn and you get life and colors and excitment
Can you imagine Maya path without Quinn?
She has no reason to join Hots,so she doesn`t,instead she works at a cafe for her tuition - the end.
You don`t go for the panty heist,because there`s no Quinn and no panties,you don`t impress her and Camilla with your magic johnson,there is no HOTs path at all.3/4 of those girls probably wouldnt even join the sorority.
During cumpetition some random chick sits on you and grinds and thats all.
Like it or not Quinn is central and crucial character for this game.
And she served her purpose, but now the drama can carry on without het. As I said before, Quinn is a tutorial boss. An orc.. you learn the cobtrolls, get an introduction into the story and once you defeat it, you feel the invincible just to realize that there's a dragon flying around your farmhouse....the tutorial ends and .... you remove the cd -rom and hide it in.a drawer

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And she served her purpose, but now the drama can carry on without het. As I said before, Quinn is a tutorial boss. An orc.. you learn the cobtrolls, get an introduction into the story and once you defeat it, you feel the invincible just to realize that there's a dragon flying around your farmhouse....the tutorial ends and .... you remove the cd -rom and hide it in.a drawer
Maybe you've been digressing? Just a tiny bit? :D Whats a cd-rom btw? :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Actually not true... we have the DiKs vs Alphas, college life, getting laid with all the possible drama, plus removing a tyrant often causes a worse one to take action: the ones running things around wouldn't be pleased if Quinn's restaurant would be put out of business, perhaps she oves money to the mobs and one way or another they will want it back and MC will be forced to fight in illegal rumbles to make the money... by doing so he would have to choose between saving the girls or breaking his promise to SuperDad. There are many possibilities that don't require Quinn. The game could still be interesting if instead of re designing the UI, DPC thought about the story.... he claims to be an outliner and have a plan for the whole thing. But judging by the number of plot holes, he does things as they go...
I don't agree, Quinn seems to be involved in most things, anything relating DIKs, HOTs and joks she's in somewhat, that means Sage, Josy and Maya. She doesn't seem to have anything to do with Bella orJill for now, but as she was eavesdropping she may know about Bella and put her intro trouble. And we have to see how she fits into the Burke fucking students issue, where she's most likely a part of.

Which plot holes do you mean, by the way? I hear a lot about plot holes, but most of the time they are things that don't make sense with the information we have right now, but not actual contradictions.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I do agree with the fact that Quinn is not essential. Noone should be. It doesn't mean she should be discarded just that she cannot be the sole source of locomotion. Spookey point it out, in his rather colourful way which kinda reminds me of someone :giggle:, that she had her essential role but we are past that. She isn't essential anymore.

Some of us find her intriguing, some of us don't but the point is that the loss of her should be affordable by now. Plus her importance simply has to wane. The game is not about her. Its about several love interests. She simply cannot be the driving force behind each of their storyline. Her importance is exaggerated vastly if anyone think thats the case. (Shutup, name88! Its not always about you! :ROFLMAO:) So while Quinn is definitely an intriguing one and can have a major role still, and i hope so, in more than one plotline but she isn't essential. Especially not for every route.

Her potential loss should not cripple the game, not even the slightest. In my eyes she shouldn't have the same outcome at all on each route. Should be choice dependant whether her fate is to stay all the way, end up LI or major pain the ass or simply fade into insignificance. Otherwise why bother with choices at all? If those hold no significance. Because if they do that should vary the outcome of the whole cast.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't agree, Quinn seems to be involved in most things, anything relating DIKs, HOTs and joks she's in somewhat, that means Sage, Josy and Maya. She doesn't seem to have anything to do with Bella orJill for now, but as she was eavesdropping she may know about Bella and put her intro trouble. And we have to see how she fits into the Burke fucking students issue, where she's most likely a part of.

Which plot holes do you mean, by the way? I hear a lot about plot holes, but most of the time they are things that don't make sense with the information we have right now, but not actual contradictions.
For starters.... Chad was punished for punching the MC, however when the jocks threw stuff at Katie, no actions were taken.
The fact that neither Katie nor Jade associated the dik hat from the mall to the culprit even though Derek goes shirtless...
The rich boys mansion doesn't have cameras? How come MC managed to sneak a second time even though security should be tight.
If Camilla had to grind on Derek, how come it was the vice president of the Hots to grind on the MC? Wasn't that part of the trial ?
If Tommy was beaten for his attempts at charming Arieth, how come the pictures were a shocker ;
When Riona and Quinn were leaving the bathroom, how come there was no one in there ? And if Riona was in the business, how come she needed Quinn to show her the place? They have bathrooms in the sorority house, why would they go into the dorms ?
Troy had a black eye. But he told MC to not disturb him because he had a girl coming over. Which means he didn't leave the room. Then why wasn't there an option to investigate what happened ?
Assuming the MC didn't fight Troy, he could simply return to the dorm without even bothering.
When MC gets his stuff back, Quinn asks him if he's a virgin, the MC admits it but then the whole Zoey flashback is in contradiction with that part... no way they hadn't fucked at least once...But I guess DPC didn't want to depict sex between minors...
Speaking of minors.... MC worries if they will let him into the nightclub, at the same time drinking booze and getting wasted in front of a staff member, it wouldn't be strange if not for the fact that in the U.S. the age for legal drinking is 21.'
And let's not forget the beginning.... Josy even though she is in a "lesbian " relationship, for the bicycle date, she dolled up..
How come Derek was allowed y wear the hat in class ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She gets a reaction from people especially on here :sneaky: I'd certainly take her as an antagonist over the likes of Dawe or Tommy with Quinn you are guaranteed that drama she divides opinion and is into quite a lot of shady goings-on and not to mention she and the MC always seem to cross paths, but like I said I think her undoing will be from all this expansion that she has planned and I still think one of the Hot's might be offered a way out if they were to snitch on her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
For starters.... Chad was punished for punching the MC, however when the jocks threw stuff at Katie, no actions were taken.
The fact that neither Katie nor Jade associated the dik hat from the mall to the culprit even though Derek goes shirtless...
The rich boys mansion doesn't have cameras? How come MC managed to sneak a second time even though security should be tight.
If Camilla had to grind on Derek, how come it was the vice president of the Hots to grind on the MC? Wasn't that part of the trial ?
If Tommy was beaten for his attempts at charming Arieth, how come the pictures were a shocker ;
When Riona and Quinn were leaving the bathroom, how come there was no one in there ? And if Riona was in the business, how come she needed Quinn to show her the place? They have bathrooms in the sorority house, why would they go into the dorms ?
Troy had a black eye. But he told MC to not disturb him because he had a girl coming over. Which means he didn't leave the room. Then why wasn't there an option to investigate what happened ?
Assuming the MC didn't fight Troy, he could simply return to the dorm without even bothering.
When MC gets his stuff back, Quinn asks him if he's a virgin, the MC admits it but then the whole Zoey flashback is in contradiction with that part... no way they hadn't fucked at least once...But I guess DPC didn't want to depict sex between minors...
Speaking of minors.... MC worries if they will let him into the nightclub, at the same time drinking booze and getting wasted in front of a staff member, it wouldn't be strange if not for the fact that in the U.S. the age for legal drinking is 21.'
And let's not forget the beginning.... Josy even though she is in a "lesbian " relationship, for the bicycle date, she dolled up..
-Assaulting and beating someone is not the same as throwing garbage at someone.
-They did, actually. They recognized Derek and figured out the MC was the hung one.
-They don't seem to have cameras. That's not a plot hole. They seem to have one guard, and that's one more guard than the rest of the frats.
-Quinn asked for it herself. Maya was supposed to do it.
-Tommy started and that was known. Arieth cheating with other DIKs wasn't known yet.
-There was one dude in there we asume it's Burke, the guy with the stripped suit. It's easier to do it in a place with lots of people and not seeing a teacher going into a frat, don't you think?
-Most likely it wasn't a girl and it was Chad, who stole the guitar and gave it to Sage. Can't know for sure but it's the most logical thing. Would you return to the dorm after being robbed?
-MC didn't admit to be a virgin, Quinn asked if you get laid a lot or not, not if you're a virgin.
-I can see drinking being an issue, yeah. But after all it was a closed doors party. Probably it was illegal, but that doesn't make it a plot hole, people break laws.
-I don't understand what you mean here, sorry.
-I don't think the US is a very restrictive country when it comes to covering your head, but I don't live there.

I don't know it's like we played different games.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quinn is the face of the drug and the prostitution business. She is pretty much essential to the story. Quite a shame she isn't a possible romantic route.

It seems to me that the college pretty much favors the students who are members of some of those three houses. That would explain most of the lax attitude the teachers responsible for disciplinary actions against the student body : Jade, Cathy an Burke. Hell Burke was likely even using the prostituition services of Quinn.
So it wouldn't be a surprise if Chad was only finally punished because another well connected student, Jill, dennounced him and because Jade and Cathy (especially the former) liked the protagonist.

Cameras in the Alpha and Omega house could also catch Tybalt in the act if he has a habit of entering Jill's room to sniff her underwear (bet he would also do this in the bathroom). So i bet he was against putting them there. :sneaky:

Pretty sure Cathy recognized Derek as the one holding the stupid hat later in the cantina.
Dawe is as dumb as a rock, hence why he was shocked with the pictures of Arieth cheating on him.

About Quinn and the Protagonist. Ingame my answer would be that he didn't wanted to share his past relationship with Zoey to someone he just meet.
Out of game i would say either DPC forgot or he didn't think about Zoey at that time.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This tradition has been going for years, teachers are aware of the helmet and guard prank. They can tell one of the pledges were Derek, if he wore the helmet on that scene. I think they know MC as well, but since he is a good student they don't say anything against him. Assaulting someone and joking around isn't the same thing, just as giving a wedgie to someone isn't the same as assaulting someone.

That's a valid question, but maybe they didn't have it ready yet, since those days were very close to each other.

It's been mentioned by other girls and Quinn herself that Quinn has an interest in MC. Maya should've done it but, Quinn knows a little about her nature and didn't want to scare her off from the start I guess.

They had no idea about the whole school banging Arieth, they only knew about Tommy. Pictures were shocker because of this, also steroids seems to have side effects on intelligence, hence the dumbness of the Jocks.

There was someone in the bathroom, on the other side of the glory hole. They just had a food delivery or drug trade. I presume both.

MC isn't Sherlock and it was the first day of the college, he has many things to think about and investigating his asshole roommate's sex life is not an interesting option, right?

MC stated the importance of his guitar and Troy allowed it to be stolen. No way MC will return to that room, jeez.

Yeah, I think DPC forgot about that. Or since this is a CHICK af choice, he might have just lied to stop a conversation. Talking to a stranger girl about virginity can be awkward.

Buying alcohol is illegal for minors, since MC wasn't buying alcohol in front of Bella, nothing is wrong about it. But if the cops raid the strip club for ID check, everyone will be under some shit, both the club management and MC. That's quite simple as well.

Did you hear about bisexuals? Yeah, I thought so.

Even though it's a helmet made of dildo, it's a tradition of a fraternity and since MC wore it in the counselling session with the deans and nothing happened, means it's not against school rules. If it was against school rules, DIKs wouldn't make a 24/7 rule.
edit : Just remembered that Quinn asked if MC is getting laid a lot or not. Not about virginity. You should do a rerun and read the lines a bit more carefully :D

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The redhead teachers name is Cathy not Katie.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
What kind of talk is this about Quinn? What are these people drinking? I think you should get away from Derek before it's too late...
Again...
Quinn is by far the most interesting character in this story so far. Spoilers ahead wo/tag.
She runs a drug and prostitution business.
The fate of other girls is in her hands.
Clearly she leaves the leader of the HOTs (Sage, one of the main relationships) out of various businesses.
MC being a great DIK ends up winning her wish and maybe even a little admiration. At the end of the threesome scene she is clearly shaken by MC's statement. And the way out of her financial problem is related to this scene, what happens if the MC doesn't come to her?
She clearly notices whether or not MC is really interested in Maya. And apparently she controls Maya's fate.
The best scenes are related to her path. By far.

The best basis of this game's story is with Quinn [2]. The possibilities are already innumerable.
Any player who doesn't try the options she brings is losing a lot.
And I hope that DEV doesn't lose his finger with her.
The only excuse to give us less "Quinn" would be to give more room to the other characters, especially Jill and Bella. That's a good reason, but it's not a reason for the long-term wastefulness. There is still the whole story that was only told with small images, talking about the plot with the house of the DIKs, which should be the main basis for something big.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes