michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But I hope its the tribetas I mean so far they stuck out like a sore thumb … We need something to make the tribetas more interesting... Don't get me wrong I laughed my ass off with the d&d game specially with Bella as ice queen she looked damn good in it.

But I so wish that DPC will give us something bigger as well with the tri betas otherwise they could just be disbanded imo :cautious:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Didn't Jamie and the other brother tag team Arlieth maybe that's that same time his phone was stolen by her maybe...Maybe she just pretend to be stupid :illuminati:
That's quite a big step Michael you know I could understand it more if she was actually a blonde her stupid ways would make more sense then :p I don't think it's an act if it is then she has us all fooled.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
But then again there were older pics as well that Sally couldn't have done imo… So maybe Tommy is the person who did the hidden cameras at the mansion and has also stole the phone from Jamie... And he is also the one senior class guy to have been done the older pics... :unsure:
Yes tommy could also be suspect. But then why would he blackmail chad? Also was there a letter along with photo? Or chad just assumed by photos that someone was blackmailing him?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's quite a big step Michael you know I could understand it more if she was actually a blonde her stupid ways would make more sense then :p I don't think it's an act if it is then she has us all fooled.
I know Mormont... It was basicly a post of mine for the sake of posting :ROFLMAO: But she is a redhead and we all know what happend with the last redhead.... So im not ruling it out ... But ur rite tho its a very slim chance

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Me neither as well, but Tommy or Rusty asked to take a picture of MC and Derek, Jamie or whoever was it said he lost his phone... He then exchanged looks with someone else, don't remember the names tho
maybe... it's because Jamie and his bromance, were exchanging dick picks and they simply didn't want anyone finding them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Too be fair Tommy had more beef with Dawe since that fight over that Arlieth situation were Tommy got beat up by Dawe and his friends..

So that could be the reasons for the pics against dawe… And Chad was just for the sake of that dildo incicent at the mansion...

So could be Tommy since they wanted to do a revenge thing remember... :unsure:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
If there was no letter it could be just Diks wanting to annoy jocks. But I'm not sure I want that Common I had to fight chad for nothing. So I go with sally theory that geeky nerd girl seduced one of dik and blueballed him after installing camera and stole his phone.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Preview....
When the first new image of Riona popped up (the first one where she's not wearing make up), I was hoping that could be a sign that she would finally have a more meaningful role. But with this last one, DPC is actually giving me hope that she will even become a LI. At the very least, I hope we'll be getting more information regarding her past and personality, as we don't even know much about her at all.

Looking at the picture, at first glance it looks like they could be having a picnic date kinda thing, where they are sitting in the grass under a tree, but looking closely there isn't any towel or food on the floor, and Riona is holding a set of headphones in her right hand. It actually seems that Riona was by herself, listening to some music, and was approached by MC who interrupted her and joined her.
riona.jpg

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
When the first new image of Riona popped up (the first one where she's not wearing make up), I was hoping that could be a sign that she would finally have a more meaningful role. But with this last one, DPC is actually giving me hope that she will even become a LI. At the very least, I hope we'll be getting more information regarding her past and personality, as we don't even know much about her at all.

Looking at the picture, at first glance it looks like they could be having a picnic date kinda thing, where they are sitting in the grass under a tree, but looking closely there isn't any towel or food on the floor, and Riona is holding a set of headphones in her right hand. It actually seems that Riona was by herself, listening to some music, and was approached by MC who interrupted her and joined her.
View attachment 478939
She's stoned as fuck too. I'm guessing she was chilling under the tree in the HOT's either front or back yard, blasting some music when he interrupted her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 478939
I don't know, Riona is one of my favourite characters. But from whore to LI is a pretty big change. I would appreciate fleshing her out as much as possible, but I'm skeptical at how it would play out if we were to pursue a relationship with her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

View attachment 478939
You know they actually look good together I wonder if the MC can get through to her and turn her away from the dark side :p getting her off the drugs for starters.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You know they actually look good together I wonder if the MC can get through to her and turn her away from the dark side :p getting her off the drugs for starters.
Maybe she will distance herself from Quinn. If she thinks she's overextending it maybe she wants to get out before it blows in everyone's faces (the prostitution ring, you pervs :ROFLMAO: ).

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I hope we can pursue Riona even if you didn't choose her "meal".

(Picked her the first time, but ended up rolling back to choose Camila just to see how that one go.... and that decision stayed that way) but I'm really interested in Riona. Hope I didn't close her off or something.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

View attachment 478939
wouldn't be surprised if it turned out they were twins separated at birth...I know it's inprobable but they are adorable together....
... were they the ones saying "fuck jocks in their tight muscular assholes" ? I hope that's not the case :(
the same ones. Jaime is also suspected to be the boyfriend of Dani, the feminist... if he is gay that crazy thing is a good way to ease himself into coming out

Sep 14, 2019
i don't know wat is meant by VN i always know renpy... Its like a story or magazine nd RPGM is a 2d game can someone please tell me wat is VN

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
wouldn't be surprised if it turned out they were twins separated at birth...I know it's inprobable but they are adorable together....

the same ones. Jaime is also suspected to be the boyfriend of Dani, the feminist... if he is gay that crazy thing is a good way to ease himself into coming out
Jamie is really Dany's boyfriend. No suspicions there, as both Jamie and Dany said so.
Dany talks about Jaime.png
Jamie talks about Dany.png
My suspicion is towards Jamie and Leon being secretly gay, as I said before in my gay conspiracy theory.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes