Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 482639
So nobody knows for sure, even dev himself, but expect it to be released somewhere in late December or maybe January.
and is a week for beta testing atleast, he did have 26 animations left.... considering he do 1 animation per day is more likely that we get full reléase mid january at best.
i hope for end of december and 1st of january to get the beta but who knows...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I hope we get more insight on Bella's.... problem ? with her husband. So we can be understanding and compassionate and help her fix things with him/find him back/transfert his mind into Derek's body.....
OR exploit it and kick him out of the equation.... Decisions, decisions :D

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
no,no and nooooo, Bella is too good to give up on her and Derek ... is my bro in crime :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
(besides i need him to wear the dick helmet all the time)

now thats more like it ;)
Haha, I agree. Too bad for the husband ; the thawing of the Ice Queen cannot be stopped. Our MC (or Muy Caliente in that case) will make us proud.:sneaky:

Ah Derek, can't live with him, can't live without him. Plus the helmet looks like it was made for him, suits him best.:D

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Plus the helmet looks like it was made for him, suits him best
i hate that helmet because the 1 time i use it.... it cockblock me with jill so fuck it, Derek the helmet is urs for life and thanks bro :D
(gotta admit though it was funny that scene of jill and the mc with a helmet lol)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
i hate that helmet because the 1 time i use it.... it cockblock me with jill so fuck it, Derek the helmet is urs for life and thanks bro :D
(gotta admit though it was funny that scene of jill and the mc with a helmet lol)
I know right ? That "THUMP" when she turns around was priceless but we miss such a good scene because of it....
Thanks Derek for handling the burden of the dildo ; forever in our hearts :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I know right ? That "THUMP" when she turns around was priceless but we miss such a good scene because of it....
Thanks Derek for handling the burden of the dildo ; forever in our hearts :D
If the MC wears the helmet more times than Derek, I believe it will give him points for Hell Week. So I would advise wearing it, but with caution. The only time it really hurts, is that scene with Jill. Otherwise, it can be worn without problem... that is, if you have enough positive points for Bella's evaluation. In my CHICK and Neutral routes,the MC wore it every chance he got, except for the Jill scene, and I didn't miss a thing. In my DIK route, the MC wore it all the time and I missed the Jill scene, but still get Bella's approval. [I don't mind missing a scene too much, if I can get it in another route.] It really helps in this regard if you follow the walkthrough.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If the MC wears the helmet more times than Derek, I believe it will give him points for Hell Week. So I would advise wearing it, but with caution. The only time it really hurts, is that scene with Jill. Otherwise, it can be worn without problem... that is, if you have enough positive points for Bella's evaluation. In my CHICK and Neutral routes,the MC wore it every chance he got, except for the Jill scene, and I didn't miss a thing. In my DIK route, the MC wore it all the time and I missed the Jill scene, but still get Bella's approval. [I don't mind missing a scene too much, if I can get it in another route.] It really helps in this regard if you follow the walkthrough.
that depends by what you mean by "miss any scene" since having the helmet all the time makes for different dialogues and in some case scenes. so for me having a playthrough with both wearing the helmet, not wearing it and wearing it only for a determined time can make for more replayability and in change a bit different experience.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I still want to know if there will be further repercussions to that especially if we have told Maya not to trust Quinn but I think from here on out Josy will play more of a part in helping her, there is also the fact that Lily is joining the Hot's I wonder if she will have to partner up with Maya at some point.
I think there will be consequences along the way - how big though?Hmm leaving Maya to do all the tasks by herself might trigger the domino effect or might be rather minor,depends how DPC is going to decide to handle it.And yes Lilly might be designated Maya`s partner...unless my Angel decides to be especially sweet and cute :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think there will be consequences along the way - how big though?Hmm leaving Maya to do all the tasks by herself might trigger the domino effect or might be rather minor,depends how DPC is going to decide to handle it.And yes Lilly might be designated Maya`s partner...unless my Angel decides to be especially sweet and cute :p
I doubt they would allow a group of four. I think there would be two groups regardless of Maya being with the other two or alone.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
2 groups deffinitly what I had in mind was - Camila+Mona+Lilly , Maya solo or Camila+Mona , Maya+Lilly
What about Ashley?
(Derek`s girlfriend?)

Since Sage for the Hot`s Movie Night, her sisters and daughters reminded us by the "tweet"; that it will take place tonight and they shouldn`t forget it and we already saw in a preview who is going to take part and who Ashley could also see in the picture, it would be the other way round that Ashey is also a HOT Pledge.
( or was she invited??)
What do you think?

Then she must definitely be included in your list !!

Yours sincerely
Sage`s therapist

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What about Ashley?
(Derek`s girlfriend?)

Since Sage for the Hot`s Movie Night, her sisters and daughters reminded us by the "tweet"; that it will take place tonight and they shouldn`t forget it and we already saw in a preview who is going to take part and who Ashley could also see in the picture, it would be the other way round that Ashey is also a HOT Pledge.
( or was she invited??)
What do you think?

Yours sincerely
Sage`s therapist

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST

• Haha
Reactions: Monetauro

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What about Ashley?
(Derek`s girlfriend?)

( or was she invited??)
What do you think?

Yours sincerely
Sage`s therapist

That's so 2016

chris-jericho-lexicon-aew-dynamite.png

• Haha
Reactions: freca and Karmakw
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes