SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Did no one else get warning sirens after the kiss scene with Bella in the library?? The MC was saying something about calling out for help.

I think Bella is married to someone close to Jill and one of them is dangerous. Maybe Jill, coz her personality is way too perfect. Would hate for that to happen as Im choosing Jill.

Last edited:

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
We're not getting another Leah situation. Surely ya'll don't think DPC is that bad of a writer to pull the same card again?
She doesn't HAVE to be a psycho this time. It could be her husband is a powerful man, or Jill's the dangerous one. I'm sure DPC will surprise us again. For better or for worse

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
As for Derek and Ashley getting along I get it, But me on the other hand I however have other plans
Jesus man, why do you want to put a pair of horns on poor Dereks head? :sick:

Look who's talking, I wanted to do the same with Liam after I put him and Rena together :KEK:
I see it this way. There HAS to be an MMF in this game, otherwise it would betray the entire "university base" thing he proposed. So let it be with Derek and his girlfriend. We killed two rabbits with only one bump.

===

Still, about Jade and Cat.
I think you guys are giving a lot of importance to this.
Sure, they're two very important sides, but they're still side girls. We are not talking about a threesome between MC and two LIs. So far, with the Sides it has happened twice. And in both, it was all very simple.
Here I still think it will have a little development.
Jade is already in, has yet to be born a more naughty woman than she, in this game.
It's just a matter of MC proposing to Jade, flirting with Cat and "voilà"!

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She doesn't HAVE to be a psycho this time. It could be her husband is a powerful man, or Jill's the dangerous one. I'm sure DPC will surprise us again. For better or for worse
That would honestly be even worse. I don't think DPC will try that same trick again considering the backlash he got from AL. If he were to do it again with BaDIK his reputation as a Dev would take a nasty dive.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
That would honestly be even worse. I don't think DPC will try that same trick again considering the backlash he got from AL. If he were to do it again with BaDIK his reputation as a Dev would take a nasty dive.
That bad huh? No idea what is AL though. Was it because there were people who wanted the Leah route? I personally never got into Leah. I had the impression DPC made her weird. She was never stunningly beautiful like the rest of the girls. I thought she looked kinda off from especially in the first scene.
I was more angry at the fact I was made to kill Megan or Melissa.

Well, my personal best case scenario would be that Bella's husband was a very rich and vengeful man, but eventually it worked out and there would be a threesome ending with Bella and Jill, and we lived happily ever after. LOL. But I'm sure that's too much to ask for.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That bad huh? No idea what is AL though. Was it because there were people who wanted the Leah route? I personally never got into Leah. I had the impression DPC made her weird. She was never stunningly beautiful like the rest of the girls. I thought she looked kinda off from especially in the first scene.
I was more angry at the fact I was made to kill Megan or Melissa.

Well, my personal best case scenario would be that Bella's husband was a very rich and vengeful man, but eventually it worked out and there would be a threesome ending with Bella and Jill, and we lived happily ever after. LOL. But I'm sure that's too much to ask for.
From what I can recall the Leah plot twist was all his idea.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No seriously though what else could it really mean? When I say Leah I dont mean the exact same situation but rather some unexpected twist of a character we thought we knew. What do you think DPC was anticipating when he mentioned calling out for help?? Curious.
We don't know yet maybe we'll find out in Episode 4 if not in later updates.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Oh nice, a new member in our DIK's art department, welcome :)(y) and nice job on the render, looks awesome :love:
i hope you stay a while and if i can trouble you with one Maya render, that would be great :D

for the new episode, i'm choosing Derek first (Maya & Josy backstory) :)
Jil is my second interest then latina/fine ass Camila :love: and then that chick from the strip club who has a child :D

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I've seen some people say that Camila would be (or looks like) a latina. But I can't see a trace on her face that makes me believe that.
Her beauty is much more drawn to the India, Middle East or even Egypt.
The only trait that could be Latin American would be her butt lol that's quite a detail by the way, but still...
For example...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Then she wouldn't be a LI now would she? It just doesn't make sense and wouldn't work out.
Well was Leah presented as a main girl?Because I had an impression that she was.
Was Rena presented as a main girl?Because I didn`t had that impression and yet she turned out to be one.
How about MC`s ex?Barely in the story and yet she got her own ending.
It`s just a tag that doesn`t even translate into screen time.

why is Quinn so overrated I will never understand
If anything she`s underrated,despite having plenty of screen time,showing actual personality,a strong character,Quinn has rather small fandom as opposed to let`s say one of fan favourites who`s entire character up till ep 3 was being nice and having a pretty face ;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well was Leah presented as a main girl?Because I had an impression that she was.
Was Rena presented as a main girl?Because I didn`t had that impression and yet she turned out to be one.
How about MC`s ex?Barely in the story and yet she got her own ending.
It`s just a tag that doesn`t even translate into screen time.
By LI I mean a girl who we'll have the opportunity to initiate a fleshed out relationship with in the story. That can't really happen if any said girl turns out to be another Leah.

I also assumed Leah would be another LI you could pursue only for that not to be the case due to that shitty plot twist.

Reactions: Deoku

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've seen some people say that Camila would be (or looks like) a latina. But I can't see a trace on her face that makes me believe that.
Her beauty is much more drawn to the India, Middle East or even Egypt.
The only trait that could be Latin American would be her butt lol that's quite a detail by the way, but still...
For example...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Japanese Food = Riona who is obviously Asian

Spicy Food = Latina = Camila

plus Camila is more of a Spanish name anyways her skin tone doesn't mean much as South America is incredibly diverse with regards to skin color.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If anything she`s underrated,despite having plenty of screen time,showing actual personality,a strong character,Quinn has rather small fandom as opposed to let`s say one of fan favourites who`s entire character up till ep 3 was being nice and having a pretty face ;)
Here's a fun game ; guess which girl name88 is describing : is it College Tuition-chan or It's Complicated But I'm Basically Cheating-chan ?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
By LI I mean a girl who we'll have the opportunity to initiate a fleshed out relationship with in the story. That can't really happen if any said girl turns out to be another Leah.

I also assumed Leah would be another LI you could pursue only for that not to be the case due to that shitty plot twist.
I`m having a fleshed out relationship with Quinn so I guess she is a LI after all :p

That`s my point,you could have that type of relationship with Leah up till certain point and Rena felt more like a side girl than a main one,we don`t know what`s gonna happen,it`s not "safe to assume" this or that will or wont happen just because that character has this or that tag;)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If anything she`s underrated,despite having plenty of screen time,showing actual personality,a strong character,Quinn has rather small fandom as opposed to let`s say one of fan favourites who`s entire character up till ep 3 was being nice and having a pretty face
Of a character that only you and maybe another one liked in the past , to have someone come here and say she's "overrated"... Well, maybe we'll have our dreamed ending with Quinn after all :LOL:

Spicy Food = Latina = Camila

plus Camila is more of a Spanish name anyways her skin tone doesn't mean much as South America is incredibly diverse with regards to skin color.
Do you know the cuisine of these places I mentioned? All of them could be labeled as "Spicy food".
Same about skin tone.
But about physical traits, no.

*Oh, and the name would make sense, but I also found that:
The name could still be a variation of the Egyptian and Arabic Kamilah, which means "perfection" or "perfect".
Fits her "perfectly", if I may say so :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes