jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I wonder if DPC is going upgrade 1 or 2 side girls to the main LI poster girl status *cough*Quinn*cough* and be a main focus for season 2. It seems like opportune time to change things up and it builds on top of our previous interactions in season 1. Who else do you guys thinks deserves to be one of the main girls if this could happen for season 2?
The obvious one is Quinn. Sage asked if you like her in this update, and she looked kind of surprised when MC tried to kiss her but not in a bad way.

Jade. Obviously, things got spicy with her in this update.

Cathy. She seems to want to get with someone, based on the app profile.

and Wendy for Derek.

Reactions: Iruna.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There is some variability in what Josy/Maya stuff you get, probably tied to the points you have with them and previous choices involving them.

On my Maya save, MC could only sleep with 1 of them. (this could be an indication of having solo routes in the future, despite them being together now)
On my Josy save, MC could sleep with both.

The only difference in the routes, besides chick score (major chick and the level below that) , was MC slept with Josy on the Josy save.

Potential/probable Maya/Josy routes.

Just Friends: Maya and Josy are together. Influenced by the HOT's as to if they stay together long term.
All together: MC sleeps with both, lead to a poly relationship.
All together: MC sleeps with one or the other. Potentially setting up future solo routes
I agree.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Randy_4b32ea_1152423.jpg
Jesus Mexican Christ what an update... there is so much great stuff in this episode but that Quinn scene on the roof... i think i wanna cry now, that has to be the single best sex scene i've ever seen in a game like this.

Fuck this, next month i am cancelling all my patreon pledges and giving everything to DrPinkCake. Holly hell i need to go smoke some weed for real now i need time to process how great that was.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Being a DIK v0.4 walkthrough

after playing all the possible content for this update i have to say comparing this game to any other in this site is not fair to the other developers, this is in a completely different ball park, i can only hope more developers will be eventually able to match this quality level.
"and that's how you know you're playing a game.... you go to a strip club and your money increases..." :LOL::LOL::LOL: either that, or you got better moves then MC on that pole!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Honestly I don't understand this new Maya Josy Hate!! considering that they were barely in the episode, the conclusion of their story since the beginning, its a very interesting and good job. You have the choice how to end the first chapter with them.

if you are not interested in them in the first place than you can now choose to be just friends with them and i think end the story with them, may be one of them will be available later, but depending how you play , you can end the maya josy chapter.

if you don't care about them you should not be bothered at all with this out come.

and if you were interested in them then you get a Fresh Start.every secrets is out, and you can start fresh with both of them. and you already can make decisions, you can pick Josy bed or Maya bed, or to sleep with both.

This is a fresh start the story can go anywhere with this. maybe solo route for Maya or Josy, or try with both, and maybe that would work out too, in the end of the day it's a fresh start.

In my main character. I did everything with Josy and Maya, they both like me. Sage is my fuck buddy , I made out with bella, Envy sucked my dick. in this episode. I went to Sage , I did everything with the Hots almost everything i think. sauna , Shower Sex, fucked Sage. dated Jill, kiss her, no shower sadly :( , but kissed her so she is in open storyline. I have not seen bella since library.
I fucked Quinn, and then I went to Maya and Josy, they both wanted an another chance with me, so I ended up with both of them in the bed.

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
If this game was an incest game. Who do you think is the best mom, older sister, younger sister, aunt and cousin? And what the reason?
Remember 1 girl just for 1 role. But if you want have 2 aunts, or 2 older sisters or younger sisters is up to you guys.

Mom: Jill - She is an angel and the best mom material
Older sis: Bella - Lilttle bit cold but at deepest heart she is so care with mc.
Young sis: Riona - She is a nice girl, but just made the wrong friend
Aunt: Jade - Don't have a reason, but I pity her because the husband is an asshole
Cousin: Sage - Little bit bossy, but she is will be awesome cousin and fuck buddies LOL

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Honestly I don't understand this new Maya Josy Hate!! considering that they were barely in the episode, the conclusion of their story since the beginning, its a very interesting and good job. You have the choice how to end the first chapter with them.

if you are not interested in them in the first place than you can now choose to be just friends with them and i think end the story with them, may be one of them will be available later, but depending how you play , you can end the maya josy chapter.

if you don't care about them you should not be bothered at all with this out come.

and if you were interested in them then you get a Fresh Start.every secrets is out, and you can start fresh with both of them. and you already can make decisions, you can pick Josy bed or Maya bed, or to sleep with both.

This is a fresh start the story can go anywhere with this. maybe solo route for Maya or Josy, or try with both, and maybe that would work out too, in the end of the day it's a fresh start.

In my main character. I did everything with Josy and Maya, they both like me. Sage is my fuck buddy , I made out with bella, Envy sucked my dick. in this episode. I went to Sage , I did everything with the Hots almost everything i think. sauna , Shower Sex, fucked Sage. dated Jill, kiss her, no shower sadly :( , but kissed her so she is in open storyline. I have not seen bella since library.
I fucked Quinn, and then I went to Maya and Josy, they both wanted an another chance with me, so I ended up with both of them in the bed.

I think you should at least know why people are mad at the outcome. This sums it up perfectly:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2064#post-2881374

Reactions: Iruna.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you should at least know why people are mad at the outcome. This sums it up perfectly:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2064#post-2881374
I think this is a little way overthinking .
like i said if you are Dik you can't even be with them, you can avoid them, the story is the same sure, MC will feel hurt even if you did nothing with them , but you can end the story to be just friend. if you dont have emotional investion in them whats bother you about not being able to send the hell to them , pointles and the story is not writen like thath,

to MC. the just being friends options, is a closure of the summer fling , that's how the story started.
and if you are invested in them then you are as much of guilty as them, while you fucking the whole school.

Maya has her issues with her father, Josy was grounded because of us. them being together is a fucked up situation for sure. but if you were with them they both like you to, who care wats the reason.

I just still don't see it as you guys. what's the problem just in short. that you can't send them to hell? why would you do that? their story is simply about a closure or a fresh start. it's simple. we already have a prety good drama story with them and we can come out in a positive way too. or close it if you dont like it. they feeling for you is only changeing if you chose too.

I understand that they are kind of forced on you, story wise, but that's the story. you have limited decision for sure.
we can see that, but so is Jill for matter. and problem with her family will be there too.

Reactions: Queckor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes