Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I really like the game but i have 2 question and i now there isnt any certain answers but i want opinions.

Why Mc said something like that after kissed Bella i mean why she needs help ?

And what is behind that door in Bella's house any clue because i didnt saw any

Bella and Jill is just great i hope we will see happy ending both of them(In Jill path this going pretty well but i think there's gonna be drama on Bella's part i dont mind drama but i want happy ending)

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks again to DrPinkCake for delivering once more and incredibly high standard game, I'm just sorry that the rated reviews system doesn't go higher than 5 stars because you'd definetively be a 10 stars creator in my book.
Many thanks also to the unsung hero rick87 for keeping up with the updated walkthroughs, I really love to explore all three paths with detailed informations about each dialogue (so much so that I didn't touch the new content until the new .pdf came out... ^^'' #selfblueballing ).
If only Bella's voice actress could be heard again... *dremy eyes*

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure Jade's fans are really happy right now. But I wish we could have some action with Cathy too.

I played both DIK and CHICK paths. I think CHICK path needs some spicing things up really fast. Because to me the DIK path ten time better than the CHICK path right now. It contains more opportunities and more lewd scenes. Beside all downsides and dramas this update was really good. I'm eagerly waiting for season 2 right now.
How do you sleep with both of them ?

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
everyone said to get jill shower scene is on CHICK affinity . but i have massive chick and can get that scene , is that difference ?
can somebody help me please

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
everyone said to get jill shower scene is on CHICK affinity . but i have massive chick and can get that scene , is that difference ?
can somebody help me please
Either you missed something with Jill or that's a bug because it's definitely chick to get that scene. Do you know about console commands? all I can suggest is using that to see if it fixes the issue.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes