Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i know i was playing with 2 saves one for dik one for chick but from now i will play with 3 saves 1 for dik , 1 chick for maya and josy and last but my favorite one for chick jill and bella(i know some point i have to chose and there we go with 4 saves)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
So after 2 days of not coming here and playing the game 3 times from the start on all 3 affinity's, im pretty pissed man.. i wanted to test out how the Maya, josy fight would go down if i only went with josy and rejected maya at every turn... its the same no matter what decision you make. not even a small change in dialogue... not surprised that we would get nothing with jil Sage scene was great, quinn is boke so come at me, and jade is meh. the DIKs had a more interesting story than anyone this update, and only 1 scene with bella and its a handjob? 5/10.
008532dfa3752eb6c1b5e5adf8855a9e.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and Esp``

Pogchamp7

Oct 20, 2018
I have to choose one of the girls to sleep with. I think it's because i wanted to go Maya all the way and rejected to fuck Josy when she invited MC to visit.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
I think you need to choose being with Josy and Maya in every opportunity. Maybe you did chose something else instead staying with Maya on earlier episodes.
I looked for my choices but everything looks good except for i pushed maya about family issues i think and i didnt have sex with josy

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I really prefer Jill and Bella in this game. I hope we can somehow make Bella super jealous of the fact we're dating Jill in such a way that she breaks and truly begs for the MC to love her.
That would a nice way to get out some emotion from her, for me she is just a robot at the moment. It would add the next chapter of drama and forces Jill to make some grown up choices which she currently lacks as a character at the moment. She is like a princess at the moment. She needs to have some confrontations, hardships in her life to grow as a person.

i just did the first Huge DIK playthrough for the first time in this game, and OMFG :oops: how stupid do i feel for sticking with Maya for so long, this was fucking awesome :devilish:

and that Jade moment when Burke got home, OMG, HOT AF :love:
Sage is cool AF :love: and all the other girls in the house mmm :)
even Quinn (roof moment :D )

what can i say, i'm a changed man LOL :ROFLMAO:

and yeah, funny thing, i fucked Josy, didn't care for Maya, didn't warn her, didn't want to help her with the tasks and in the end i got the option to be with them with a huge DIK stats, wtf is that? LOL
Yes... Strange when you only chase one of them but eventually they are always a package deal. I chased one of them in each of my 2 playthrough but in the end secondary girl suddenly becomes infatuated with MC and MC with her.. Even though I only went for one of them. Brilliant writing.:FacePalm: I think this is just a forced union here for typical threesome route for fans to enjoy.

Well look at the bright side, at least she won't be her girlfriend...............hopefully:oops:
Oh not again, not again.. No! God no! Nooooooooooo! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was truly the biggest dive in the writing for me. Both of the girls were on the brink of breaking up with each other. Josy geniunely seemed like affectionate with the MC, creating plans to live with him together in the university, Maya aswell getting closer to the MC, She literally says I didn't want to answer to Josy because she thought she was breaking up and the relationship was over with all the fights and lies.
Then they made up in a matter of minutes,forgot about what did they felt for MC in a matter of seconds.. Truly
untenable, senseless.
I think they have to fuck a DIK, maybe i'm wrong...
But man if i saw some dude fucking Maya, i would lost it...
I hope something like this happens. If MC cannot take his anger on them and stucks in the friendzone, the moment he sees someone else getting close to two girls that he was romantically involved, and he crushes that guy in a rage and finally shows those two girls how much they hurt him, and friendzoned him, they truly understand what they did to the MC. It would be a good DIK choice and fix the ending that many of us disliked in the current version of the story.

So everyone agrees that Sage is the only good path, right?

Josy and Maya are pretty much forced on you and are both unlikable, their path also means you lose out on a lot of other stuff. Bella liking you makes no sense as even on the biggest chick path you're still everything she claims to hate (also no good content so far). Jill has no reason to warm up to you and her whole path is nothing but pandering by having the stereotypical good girl option (also no good content so far either). Quinn is a crack whore. All other girls are basically side girls so you don't have to pick between them anyway.

So Sage is the only one that makes sense, really.
Cannot agree with this enough.
Bella seems like a lonely women who jumps onto the first guy who is brave enough to advance through her frightening aura.
Jill seems like a doll. She is nice but what differentiates the MC from any other guy which was bullied ? If some other guy got bullied in the halls and she helps him, what stops her from living these things with that guy? She is just a nice option but nothing special happening in her route. At least for now.

As for Sage, my previous post which what I think about her. Shortly, she is the best.

Sage appreciation post incoming ;

Her relationship with MC is growing. She cares for his emotions, happiness. She tried her best to raise MC's spirits. It is not meaningless for her. She has flaws, clings to the past, naive to a degree. But she tries her best to be there for MC when he is in a depressed mentality.

This scene sealed the deal for me. Creating drinking game, butt contests and everything just to distract MC from his sadness. It was more to her than just a fling.

I felt it would be dickish to hold hand with other two girls(hoes) around when I was first playing, after declining she just said, "I'm trying you know".. And that was so sweet, I instantly went back and hold her hand. Then she instantly covered it up with blanket. It was so sweet and considerate. I do not believe she just did that for herself. Damn, what a gall.
View attachment 513030
One thing remained clear for me. Sage is the best.

She gave the attention, consideration and affection the MC needed.
So after 2 days of not coming here and playing the game 3 times from the start on all 3 affinity's, im pretty pissed man.. i wanted to test out how the Maya, josy fight would go down if i only went with josy and rejected maya at every turn... its the same no matter what decision you make. not even a small change in dialogue... not surprised that we would get nothing with jil Sage scene was great, quinn is boke so come at me, and jade is meh. the DIKs had a more interesting story than anyone this update, and only 1 scene with bella and its a handjob? 5/10.
View attachment 514208
Pretty much sums it up. Thats how I feel too.

mysteriolord

Sep 16, 2019
Reactions: EZ8lt

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bella seems like a lonely women who jumps onto the first guy who is brave enough to advance through her frightening aura.
I wouldn't be so sure about that I think it's more down to her starting to let go that her husband is not coming back and she has been taking these steps ever since the MC entered her life, What she did with the MC is probably the most she has done in years so it's probably a huge relief for her making these steps at moving on. She is without a doubt falling for the MC it's a slow burn but that end result will be so worth it with her even just to get that smile from her.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Can we all agree DPC dropped the ball with Maya/Josy situation? Seeing how much everyone is putting both on their shit list after this episode, I think its safe to assume that... kind of sad considering how much the rest of the game is amazing. Its especially bad for who expected a solo path but you got either "as friends" or "poli relationship" options, which tbh honest kind of sucks, since DPC should had more 2 options being tell them "the MC loves only one of them", or to "fuck off" both of them neither as friends or a poli relationship.

I am saying this because the MC is kind of sidelined this episode in their relationship, if he chooses to romance ONE OF THEM, he is basically fucked unless he accepts to be with both of them. Maya stopped being gay for the MC, and as Josy said its a HUGE thing! I think thats why Maya was such a love or hate in the community and now like 90% of the people who was going for Maya is putting her on they shit tier too because its not fair to MC, a part that DPC seemed to forgot and went all in on the part of THEM lying rather where he stands in their romance.

Ok, PinkCake wanted to sold the idea they still loved each other... but there wasn't even a small doubt on them? A couple or argues here and there, sure... but nothing like the MC was here for me while you weren't, and now you're here and the MC left, and its just isn't the same? They just simply reconnected like nothing happened in between, which is fine if the MC isn't pursuing a romance with neither or with both of them, but as a solo romance... it really stings. I had a very bad vibe from EP3 cliffhanger on how DPC was going to handle this, I totally expected to be disappointed... and it does stain my view of season 1, a lil bit at least. I already kind of disliked how DPC handled polyamorious relationships in AL too, they don't work if the player isn't going for both girls, PinkCake! Maybe in S2 he might fix this, but I doubt it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes