EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That would a nice way to get out some emotion from her, for me she is just a robot at the moment. It would add the next chapter of drama and forces Jill to make some grown up choices which she currently lacks as a character at the moment. She is like a princess at the moment. She needs to have some confrontations, hardships in her life to grow as a person.

Yes... Strange when you only chase one of them but eventually they are always a package deal. I chased one of them in each of my 2 playthrough but in the end secondary girl suddenly becomes infatuated with MC and MC with her.. Even though I only went for one of them. Brilliant writing.:FacePalm: I think this is just a forced union here for typical threesome route for fans to enjoy.

Oh not again, not again.. No! God no! Nooooooooooo! :ROFLMAO:

This was truly the biggest dive in the writing for me. Both of the girls were on the brink of breaking up with each other. Josy geniunely seemed like affectionate with the MC, creating plans to live with him together in the university, Maya aswell getting closer to the MC, She literally says I didn't want to answer to Josy because she thought she was breaking up and the relationship was over with all the fights and lies.
Then they made up in a matter of minutes,forgot about what did they felt for MC in a matter of seconds.. Truly
untenable, senseless.

I hope something like this happens. If MC cannot take his anger on them and stucks in the friendzone, the moment he sees someone else getting close to two girls that he was romantically involved, and he crushes that guy in a rage and finally shows those two girls how much they hurt him, and friendzoned him, they truly understand what they did to the MC. It would be a good DIK choice and fix the ending that many of us disliked in the current version of the story.

Cannot agree with this enough.
Bella seems like a lonely women who jumps onto the first guy who is brave enough to advance through her frightening aura.
Jill seems like a doll. She is nice but what differentiates the MC from any other guy which was bullied ? If some other guy got bullied in the halls and she helps him, what stops her from living these things with that guy? She is just a nice option but nothing special happening in her route. At least for now.

As for Sage, my previous post which what I think about her. Shortly, she is the best.

Pretty much sums it up. Thats how I feel too.
I agree with you on most parts, except for Jill. Is she naive? Yeah. A doll? Far from it. She just has her own views based on the environment she grown up, just as the MC has. Sure, most of that is the other side of the coin, like when they talk about money and Jill who always had it says it's not that important, while MC who never had it says it is. If anything, she seems someone that tries to break out of that picture that everyone paints of her from the outside or from the first interaction. There's also have to be a certain degree of attraction that differentiates MC from other guys, that is obviously there, seeing how she agreed to a date or even to a kiss on the Dik path as well.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Just finished episode 4... loved it. No walkthroughs, just going with my Gut. So mainly been a chickish route, as I always play the nice guy first time round. So far I have Josey, Maya, and possibly Jill. Gonna go back and see if I can fool around with bella some and get all 4. Saving Sage for my Total DIK playthrough.

I enjoy pinkcakes games, and I think some of the complaining here is because a lot of the games released here are a have your cake and eat it, always harem. Pinkcake makes you make choices, in this and AL before it. Reminds me much more of the japenese eroge games. I like he's telling an erotic story rather than just linking spank bank scenes. (honestly half the games with decent renders I just extract the CG's as I'm not engaged at all)

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
"Go to bed or explore (optional)."
And how do i explore? I can't leave the room. Is it even possible to leave the room?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i dont know to describe it but, in the middle i really liked the char of maya also josy, but after the ending? wtf thats,, ughh , i know dr.pinkcake have told in the intro, but i didnt really realize that end for v 0.3 is make me so pissed , ok maybe after i download new v i want to react for the images, OH DUDE that CHICKS also MILFS is reallly HOT

note: i hope in next update JILL not be like slut like 2 chick slut(maya n josy) such a lier, even that i really like if slut like camila she cn be honest with her body

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
betrayed with 2 chick you love its suck dude, even that i've know that in the intro dr.pinkcake not make this novel for a harem lover im really such a poor guy

Reactions: Esp``

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Jill and Slut is definitely something that doesn't go together that would ruin her character so you don't have to worry about that happening.
yeah probably if Jill become slut is still doesnt matter if she not like 2 chick slut(such a lier)
noted : its okay Jill become slut but not betraying MC

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
The Josy Maya story took a nosedive real quick.
Who gives a shit about those two. I mean, if there is a fire, those two will be in it. Best to just ignore them and go for the better side characters. I agree with most tier lists. Maya and Jose are just there to be all drama.

I do not care about just being friends. I hope they leave me alone now. Surprised there was a romance interest with those two though. Wonder what other option could be picked.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I was looking at the discord and this made me pretty darn excited for the future View attachment 514064
I really hope Dr.PinkCake sticks to this line of thinking because this game is great. Idk about you ,but I'm hoping for 20. Oh and I'll pour one out for those of you who wait for games to be fully finished
Any one who waits until the game is fully completed before playing this amazing gem of a game should automatically be rewarded with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Who gives a shit about those two. I mean, if there is a fire, those two will be in it. Best to just ignore them and go for the better side characters. I agree with most tier lists. Maya and Jose are just there to be all drama.

I do not care about just being friends. I hope they leave me alone now. Surprised there was a romance interest with those two though. Wonder what other option could be picked.
After Acting Lessons I don't want to touch that poli relationship with a ten foot pole. I smell a dorm room fire in the future.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Haha so once agin ppl seem to be shiting and or talking about Maya? Guessing her and Josie path didn't go the way you wanted...

Being a stand up guy and not dating two chicks at once gets you friend zoned, go figure.. Better to be dik's guys, Sage is better anyway I'm telling ya..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Go chick for the better girls like Bella or jill.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes