Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I disagree that its poorly written. Just because Maya is not perfect and does things normal humans do and isnt 100% a slave to MC when she has other options is just realism , not bad writing
well ok it's your opinion...
but in my book, it's very bad writing

Maya has been my main LI from the start, 3 episodes all Maya and now down the drain she goes :(
after all those nice moments with her, her almost ex GF comes to B&R and it's fuck you MC, bye..., we don't need you anymore... what the hell??? :confused:

poly relationships, really? :cautious: do you know anyone IRL that is in one?

BAD WRITING, BOOOOOOOO !!!!! :mad:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
That would a nice way to get out some emotion from her, for me she is just a robot at the moment. It would add the next chapter of drama and forces Jill to make some grown up choices which she currently lacks as a character at the moment. She is like a princess at the moment. She needs to have some confrontations, hardships in her life to grow as a person.

Yes... Strange when you only chase one of them but eventually they are always a package deal. I chased one of them in each of my 2 playthrough but in the end secondary girl suddenly becomes infatuated with MC and MC with her.. Even though I only went for one of them. Brilliant writing.:FacePalm: I think this is just a forced union here for typical threesome route for fans to enjoy.

Oh not again, not again.. No! God no! Nooooooooooo! :ROFLMAO:

This was truly the biggest dive in the writing for me. Both of the girls were on the brink of breaking up with each other. Josy geniunely seemed like affectionate with the MC, creating plans to live with him together in the university, Maya aswell getting closer to the MC, She literally says I didn't want to answer to Josy because she thought she was breaking up and the relationship was over with all the fights and lies.
Then they made up in a matter of minutes,forgot about what did they felt for MC in a matter of seconds.. Truly
untenable, senseless.

I hope something like this happens. If MC cannot take his anger on them and stucks in the friendzone, the moment he sees someone else getting close to two girls that he was romantically involved, and he crushes that guy in a rage and finally shows those two girls how much they hurt him, and friendzoned him, they truly understand what they did to the MC. It would be a good DIK choice and fix the ending that many of us disliked in the current version of the story.

Cannot agree with this enough.
Bella seems like a lonely women who jumps onto the first guy who is brave enough to advance through her frightening aura.
Jill seems like a doll. She is nice but what differentiates the MC from any other guy which was bullied ? If some other guy got bullied in the halls and she helps him, what stops her from living these things with that guy? She is just a nice option but nothing special happening in her route. At least for now.

As for Sage, my previous post which what I think about her. Shortly, she is the best.

Pretty much sums it up. Thats how I feel too.
i'm scared for the mc maya and josy will 100% have their way with diks for sure i just hope he don't see them do it

• Love
Reactions: Iruna. and Esp``

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019

BAD WRITING, BOOOOOOOO !!!!! :mad:
Yes, i know a ton of people in open relationships
Its not uncommon for someone to ghost you the moment their main love interest comes back. Ive had it happen a bunch of times to me and vice versa.
Maybe you're just projecting your own values on Maya

But hey at least you didnt have a framed poster of Maya hanging on top of your bedroom unlike one user here lol

Reactions: Iruna.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
We can all agree that Maya and Josy story in ep4 is really poorly writen but what does DPCs patrons say about that? Did he replyed to anyone about that?
if that fact is really happen, maybe next episode MC cn get a harem situation :)

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I knew a guy who lived with two girls and they were in a sort of poly relationship, don't know what became of them though if I had to guess I'd wager it didn't last long. Technically it's illegal here in the States but nobody bothers enforcing it because it'd be a hilarious waste of time and resources.

Reactions: Iruna. and Remplier

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Sage definitely is the best choice at the moment. She has the best lewd scene in this episode, and her character opens up to the MC in what feels like a more natural way. That being said, I've been a fan of her since the early days.

I'm glad Jill's story is starting to gain more depth too, though, because early on I found her uninteresting (at least for two episodes and a half) and barely bothered with her, due to her condescending attitude. I am not surprised that you cannot currently separate Jill's storyline from Bella too much, because the game is still under development, and I am guessing that you will have to chose one, eventually. I doubt you'll have the same option that you had with Josy and Maya of being with both of them, but I could be wrong.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
i'm scared for the mc maya and josy will 100% have their way with diks for sure i just hope he don't see them do it
It would be huge if it happens. I mean the potential emotional breakdown MC can feel. I really like drama and emotional frustration in these romantic genres. But I don't think it will happen because it opens many types of doors that most fans would not like. It would be risky for a game of this type. Developer probably wants to be on the safe side. He is getting a lot of anger just for the this versions ending.

I think it would be amazing instance for the storyline and the character development of MC, and allow him to confront his issues rather than staying in a friendzone shit. But I doubt it will happen.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Great game! I've been lurking this forum for some time and I figured you guys might want the English, math, and gender minigame answers ;):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need them because the compressed version is broken and all the squares are blank for math answers, and I don't feel like downloading the entire 6gb uncompressed. Bless you kind stranga

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I ended Chapter 3 with Bella's scene, but I don't get the option to continue with her in chapter 4
Wait you ended up going to Bella at the end of 0.3? then after the opening scene, you should be at Bella's if that's what you picked unless you have a bug or something.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Yeap, thats the reason. Kinda lame u have to replay 2 episodes for that ending.
So I'm asking one more time for making things certain it happened because i pushed maya for familiy issues right ?
I will replay but i want perfect ending this time sorry for bother

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Wait you ended up going to Bella at the end of 0.3? then after the opening scene, you should be at Bella's if that's what you picked unless you have a bug or something.
Probably is a bug, this update is full of bugs, Camila and mia gave my MC shit for fucking them and not calling or whatever while on the chick path. and jill shower scene still hasn't triggered for me on any path -_-

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck at the start of the game v0.4 in the math class..error comes up..if I rollback or ignore nothing happens still the same..can anyone help please?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes