jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Probably is a bug, this update is full of bugs, Camila and mia gave my MC shit for fucking them and not calling or whatever while on the chick path. and jill shower scene still hasn't triggered for me on any path -_-
With Camilla/Mia, did that happen when you were in front of the other DIKs? If so, earlier on, when in class with them, you should have brought up needing to be slapped, and they agreed to help if you gave them your underwear earlier. As for the Jill shower scene, had the same issue, but replayed the game and got it the second time, as long as you play the Chick path.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Forodrim

Jun 11, 2019
We can all agree that Maya and Josy story in ep4 is really poorly writen but what does DPCs patrons say about that? Did he replyed to anyone about that?
I don't think "we all" agree on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I think Maya and Josy are decently well written.
J&M are also the few LIs we have a bit backstory on. All other LIs are far less developed. The non-LIs are mostly just background.
Players also tend to think all characters must act 100% rational all the time without any trace of flaw.

I find characters like Quinn and Camila quite boring, they are just tropes with tits and ass.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Just look at her. This 'James' clearly doesn't deserve her if he's done something to her in the past.
View attachment 514325
I'm not sure if this has been said since pages are moving so fast... But did you or anyone else notice all her pictures in her home we saw the night we were drunk are now gone? The only left is the one on her nightstand, but we can't walk into her bedroom to inspect it.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
With Camilla/Mia, did that happen when you were in front of the other DIKs? If so, earlier on, when in class with them, you should have brought up needing to be slapped, and they agreed to help if you gave them your underwear earlier. As for the Jill shower scene, had the same issue, but replayed the game and got it the second time, as long as you play the Chick path.
nah dawg this is what i got while on the chick path without ever fucking them. Screenshot_1.png

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Do you know about the Chick affinity for that scene? There is ways of getting it if via console commands that worked for me as I wasn't getting it either.
I was too afraid of spoilers to even come and search for the commands lol i played that scene 3 times on massive dik, neutral and huge chick and no dice. not that there is much to it anyway :(

Reactions: Mormont

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I don't think "we all" agree on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I think Maya and Josy are well written, the MC not so much.
J&M are also the few LIs we have a bit backstory on. All other LIs are far less developed. The non-LIs are mostly just background.
Players also tend to think all characters must act 100% rational all the time without any trace of flaw.

I find characters like Quinn and Camila quite boring, they are just tropes with tits and ass.
I mean you can argue that parts of Maya are well written but Josy? She's pretty damn bland man. And while Camilla and her fat ass are indeed just eye candy I think this update gave Quinn some development and some hints that she may actually like the MC in her twisted own way, especially given what Sage tells you.

screenshot0001.png

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
HELLO ALL,
Someone could share a save with all the scene and gallery ? or how to have it all?

I found a save for épisode 4, but the guy say "delete your persistent and old saves", i did it, but i can't load his own save, do you know how to do it?

I deleted the file everywhere, and even whithout saves the game load mine, i can't have the guy save nor see all the scene, need help plz:'(

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
HELLO ALL,
Someone could share a save with all the scene and gallery ? or how to have it all?

I found a save for épisode 4, but the guy say "delete your persistent and old saves", i did it, but i can't load his own save, do you know how to do it?

I deleted the file everywhere, and even whithout saves the game load mine, i can't have the guy save nor see all the scene, need help plz:'(
Did you copy both the new save and persistent into your save folder and appdata save folder?

canadianyute

Mar 18, 2019
Am i the only person that actually saw the 3 way relationship with Josy and Maya coming? Was pretty obvious at the end of episode 3, and considering the outrage because of what DPC did in Acting Lessons, he's trying to make up for what he did. The writing was good, as it usually is with DPC.

If Maya or Josy was your fav, then I understand that you're rightfully mad, but it's not like there isn't going to be solo scenes between Mc/Maya and Mc/Josy while they are in their relationship, just be happy they all got together in the end.

eitherway, this update was fire, all the scenes were awesome, I really liked the new app, the Rooster comments are hilarious, as well as the different paths.

ps. all the signs lead to Jill being the MC's aunt, which is so cool, I love twists like that, I hope they fuck before they find out though so we at least get a scene with her hahahaha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brovalon and Iruna.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
For the challenge to be completed a DIK member must see it, so girls fake it like they are angry and slap you in front of other DIKs, since you asked them before. The reason of fucking is a lie, just a base for the slap to sound convincing.
Oooooooooh i blanked and forgot about that hahaha pea brain sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes