memoxcep

May 20, 2018
I have other problem with Full save from this topic. I downloaded it, deleted both peristent saves from my pc, but I can`t check and play three screnes from the screenshot. Anybody had similar problem?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So this probably just confirms that I'm directionaly challenged, but did anyone else go in and out of the same goddamned rooms like 19 fucking times in the freeroam parts in the HOT house and/or Bella's place? Jesus fucking Christ label the doors or something ffs. :ROFLMAO:

Forodrim

Jun 11, 2019
I mean you can argue that parts of Maya are well written but Josy?
Josy is the weaker of the two, I'll give you that, and her story only works in combination with Maya. But I will argue that Maya insecurities and issues with her familiy mixed with Josy's own familiy issues make a decent story and explain a lot of Josys and Mayas behaviors.

Quinn has a bit of development sure, but for me thats still too little and mostly boring. If Josy is bland then Quinn is too, her character is 100% a trope.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
go to your PC then users then your name then type \appdata\roaming\renpy then just fine your being a dik folder and paste the new save and persistent while replacing the old. should work.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay just got to the part of talking to Maya and Josy....not happy. Did we seriously lose two of the main LI's?

Edit: Nevermind I used the cheat to change my DIK score, but lost Jade keeping them two.....wondering if it was worth it

Reactions: Steve1001

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Am i the only person that actually saw the 3 way relationship with Josy and Maya coming? Was pretty obvious at the end of episode 3, and considering the outrage because of what DPC did in Acting Lessons, he's trying to make up for what he did. The writing was good, as it usually is with DPC.

If Maya or Josy was your fav, then I understand that you're rightfully mad, but it's not like there isn't going to be solo scenes between Mc/Maya and Mc/Josy while they are in their relationship, just be happy they all got together in the end.

eitherway, this update was fire, all the scenes were awesome, I really liked the new app, the Rooster comments are hilarious, as well as the different paths.

ps. all the signs lead to Jill being the MC's aunt, which is so cool, I love twists like that, I hope they fuck before they find out though so we at least get a scene with her hahahaha.
Hmm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That moment when someone tries to tell people that Maya and Josy are well written but someone like Quinn isn't. Listen we can all have our own tastes when it comes to girls when it comes to their looks, not everyone is gonna find the same girl hot or even appealing at all but if you try to bullshit me by saying that Quinn isn't a well written character you are just lying to yourself.

Maya is inconsistent and Josy literally barely has any character, but a character that has been consistently pulling all the strings in the background and has been pleasantly surprising me each update as well as surprisingly stayed extremely consistent and more honest(as a criminal and a whore basically) than 2 sweet little innocent not lying angels is a "trope", ok dude

Last edited:

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
That moment when someone tries to tell people that Maya and Josy are well written but someone like Quinn isn't. Listen we can all have our own tastes when it comes to girls when it comes to their looks, not everyone is gonna find the same girl hot or even appealing at all but if you try to bullshit me by saying that Quinn isn't a well written character you are just lying to yourself.

Maya is inconsistent and Josy literally barely has any character, but a character that has been consistently pulling all the strings in the background and has been presently surprising me each update is a "trope", ok dude
Ah yes that crackhead bad girl who just has a secret soft side to her, who in the world could predict that.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ah yes that crackhead bad girl who just has a secret soft side to her, who in the world could predict that.
Her soft side is for the MC, which is bound to happen because one of the goals of this game is to get in a relationship with the girls in the game. She sure as hell shows a lot of soft side whoring out all the girls and using Maya and now Josy for her plans right?

Yea i am gonna enjoy that more than getting cuckolded by 2 lesbians, definitely.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes