SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Next season, MC fails to become a DIK, Derek gets the jacket. Maya and Josy become HOTs :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is clear that Maya was MC's main target. That's why he acted like he acted. Your actions don't matter, even if you ignored her completely MC will still act like he's a saint and everybody else hurt him. Personally I never liked Maya. My heart will always belong to Bella, Sage and Quinn. That's the problem with this, you have like 5 main girls and 5 side chicks but the main plot is revolving around two. (for now) Maybe in the next season Maya and Josy will be slowly pushed away and you can focus on important things. Like clapping those Bella and Jill cheeks. [ /ISPOILER]
Well, I assumed that if you just stay friends with Maya and Josy there probably will be options in season 2 of staying clear of those two if people have no interest in those two give them the option to avoid them. But with Season 2 I think there will be more consequences to your actions with the Dik and Chick routes you'll probably get more or fewer scenes depending on the girl you have chosen for example Sage is primarily Dik and I'd imagine if you are on Chick affinity you may lose out. Same with Bella and Jill they are also Chick so being a Dik will most likely give you less with them.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Next season, MC fails to become a DIK, Derek gets the jacket. Maya and Josy become HOTs :)
While I think that's possible, I don't know how it would be done. Remember, we're told during the CUM-petition that we succeed together or fail together. Either the DIKs get two new members or none is what's said by Tommy. So, I am not sure how that can be squared with the MC failing somehow.

Nyx.

Jul 15, 2019
Guys I didn't get any options about shower after tennis match with Jill even though I'm on chick path. Do you know what caused this?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
It's a possibility that the MC could fail as I was saying in another post I just wonder what the consequences of that would be if he fails to become a Dik but then again someone also mentioned that he probably will no matter what and it's just done for drama purposes.
So basically you're saying a win-win situation? Because either we get the jackets or we don't and get to stay with Bella (or Sage) longer? :love::D When weighing those options it makes me question how badly I need that jacket. lmao:ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Am i the only person that actually saw the 3 way relationship with Josy and Maya coming? Was pretty obvious at the end of episode 3, and considering the outrage because of what DPC did in Acting Lessons, he's trying to make up for what he did. The writing was good, as it usually is with DPC.

If Maya or Josy was your fav, then I understand that you're rightfully mad, but it's not like there isn't going to be solo scenes between Mc/Maya and Mc/Josy while they are in their relationship, just be happy they all got together in the end.

eitherway, this update was fire, all the scenes were awesome, I really liked the new app, the Rooster comments are hilarious, as well as the different paths.

ps. all the signs lead to Jill being the MC's aunt, which is so cool, I love twists like that, I hope they fuck before they find out though so we at least get a scene with her hahahaha.
Yeah, I saw it comming too, but that's not why I didn't like how it played out. It's not the what, is the how.
Guys I didn't get any options about shower after tennis match with Jill even though I'm on chick path. Do you know what caused this?
Being a DIK.

No, really, you have to be CHICK for the scene to trigger.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Bodywise Isabella number 1 followed closely by Jill.

This is probably the best update. Quinn might not look the best but she damn sure is the sexiest. She can make any male get hard.

Sighs I'm getting acting lessons bullshit vibe from Josy and Maya/Jill and Isabella. DPC might pull a double homicide on us.

I do wish some of the rewards get animated in the future or when the game is completed.
Sorry I don't know why, but that line "DPC might pull a double homicide on us." cracked me up. Hopefully he doesn't pull same shit again, it wouldn't have the same effect. He definitely needs to come up with something better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing I'm very curious about is: When are we going to see "when's the update" gang marching in?

Jul 4, 2018
i personally dont know about all this dik stuff, i think would be quite more interesting if he doesnt join the diks, by any chance live with bella and be this no house guy..

Reactions: SuperiorOne
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes