Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
And next update we find out it's actually Jill behind that account. Even better plot twist than Josy being Maya other half for scissors
I know it's a joke and all, but I don't see that happening. She's too nice, just doesn't have it in her to pull it off I think. (Hopefully it stays that way.) Nonetheless, I agree it would be an interesting twist and to see how Jill fans would react that actually she's not as nice as you though she is and can mess around like that without anyone suspecting, you know like pretending to be nice to fool everyone, but what's underneath is a little devil hiding.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
5 months untill next update, argh fuck my life :D

One thing has crosed my mind, the girls from HOT house, Camila, Riona, Quinn, Sage, Melanie and others, how many guys did they banged? We don't know any :)
We saw johny boy fuck his girl and other guys fuck arieth but that's it :D
No idea. They seemed surprised when Mona and Camila popped up for the slap scene when they said the MC fucked them both (regardless if it was true or not), as if none of them had a piece of those two. Which kind of blows my mind honestly. I'm a Jill guy, but damn if I'm on the DIK path off my main save file; I'd be all over Camila's sexy backside. Our boys are sleeping on the job. How are you calling yourself a DIK when the only hole you're sticking it in is a crab infested one? What the fuck are you doing with your life and membership?! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmm ... i think that Jill path will be similar like MC ' father path ... i mean .... Jill of course from rich and influenced family ... and MC from scratch .... my opinion only its similar situation with Neil in the past
Jill is a good choice for the MC, to her, he is a nice normal guy with the added benefit of not knowing who she is and even if the MC was to eventually find out should he care? No, he would have himself a good girl there in Jill and he would be mad to turn her down.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Only now I saw the walkthrough of 0.4v, there have this about the Maya+Josy+MC patch:
"Try for something more / Stay friends (the 1st choice will only come to fruition if you're playing either the neutral or the CHICK route, otherwise Maya and Josy wil reject the MC, the MC will also get rejected if he either didn't have sex with Josy or he didn't get lewd with Maya)"
Where is exactly this part of "Lewd with Maya"? This is the only thing that I'm not sure if I do.

Reactions: Rageshot

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Only now I saw the walkthrough of 0.4v, there have this about the Maya+Josy+MC patch:
"Try for something more / Stay friends (the 1st choice will only come to fruition if you're playing either the neutral or the CHICK route, otherwise Maya and Josy wil reject the MC, the MC will also get rejected if he either didn't have sex with Josy or he didn't get lewd with Maya)"
Where is exactly this part of "Lewd with Maya"? This is the only thing that I'm not sure if I do.
Last scene of episode 3.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
And next update we find out it's actually Jill behind that account. Even better plot twist than Josy being Maya other half for scissors
What if Jill is actually really kinky and crazy and midgame you have to switch to massive DIK with DIK affinity in order to follow her route?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
No idea. They seemed surprised when Mona and Camila popped up for the slap scene when they said the MC fucked them both (regardless if it was true or not), as if none of them had a piece of those two. Which kind of blows my mind honestly. I'm a Jill guy, but damn if I'm on the DIK path off my main save file; I'd be all over Camila's sexy backside. Our boys are sleeping on the job.
yeah, i mean, it's college, people fuck, and they run a whorehouse for fucks sake and no one fucked them :D
Can't wait untill we fuck Heather, that will be sweet and Ashley ofc hehe :D

but yeah, Camila is my #1 bad girl in the game, she's fucking georgeous :love:
and this scene from ep3 when MC caught her pepping his DIK :giggle::ROFLMAO:

cam1.JPG

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
If you try to work on a three way relationship with josy and maya does that lock you out of dating content with the other characters.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you try to work on a three way relationship with josy and maya does that lock you out of dating content with the other characters.
Well, you are already locked out the Bella route and you wouldn't have been able to pursue anything with Jade either. It's best that you do separate saves for separate routes otherwise you'll end up in a mess.

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Where does one normally get this? Because I have been checking the links in the OP and no update yet...Thanks for the link. :)
Thats on the very first page along with the link to download the game. If your looking for a walkthrough there is a updated mod walktrhough on the first page too

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I know it's a joke and all, but I don't see that happening. She's too nice, just doesn't have it in her to pull it off I think. (Hopefully it stays that way.) Nonetheless, I agree it would be an interesting twist and to see how Jill fans would react that actually she's not as nice as you though she is and can mess around like that without anyone suspecting, you know like pretending to be nice to fool everyone, but what's underneath is a little devil hiding.
You know what they say "give a man a mask and he will become his true self" Maybe Jill is secret internet troll, who knows

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes