Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never understood why people spam the word counter like that, all these shitty "reviews" get deleted so why bother?

Reactions: Triple OG

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I did all this for open patch Maya+Josy+MC:
  • Have sex with Josy
  • Agree to help Maya
  • Lewd with Maya
  • Be Chick or Neutral
But still don't work, this girls still cry and all shit.
I give up, the only threesome that I need is Isabella+Jill+MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Alright, this is the best gaaaaammme eeevvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i really can't wait for the second season :( !!
did the dev. said when will it be release ??

Reactions: JianYang-69

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
  • Have sex with Josy
  • Agree to help Maya
  • Lewd with Maya
  • Be Chick or Neutral
I think there has been a lot of issues with this you ain't the only one it's worked for others. Have you tried using console commands?

OdinDxD

Nov 30, 2018
I'm having a hard time finding the task
"Join Isabella at the pool"
I have change into my trunk upstairs and I can't click on Bella at the pool..

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I hope he doesn't try to over complicate it any further never been into the sandbox style of games it's fine when it's simple but this free roam was a little bit more difficult this time something I think he needs to keep an eye on because that could drive people off.
I almost missed the Quinn scene and had a lot of trouble getting to Riona in the HOT house and let's not speak about Bella's house. DIK house was better, but we also have lost of people here asking how to finish that one. I do think they should be revisited.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
At the end of 0.3 if you want to pursue Bella you should really pick to stay with Bella.
Ok, I did that. I'm good then. The only path you miss out on by pursuing the 3 way relationship with Maya and Jo is Jade. Which personally for me, I like Jade way more than those two.

I like Maya and Jo but they are the least interesting out of all the main girls.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Played through a second time and loved the crashing with Sage path. Looking forward to a Chick playthrough next. I need my Bella fix...

Reactions: Iruna.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
  • Have sex with Josy
  • Agree to help Maya
  • Lewd with Maya
  • Be Chick or Neutral
Are you sure you are not only Chick but also Chick aligned. The two I circled in red are different, even though it's not stated. Massive Chick.png

Reactions: Nosket

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ugh it has been so frustrating to be to busy at work to reply to some posts and the thread moves FTL rn

Josy is the weaker of the two, I'll give you that, and her story only works in combination with Maya. But I will argue that Maya insecurities and issues with her familiy mixed with Josy's own familiy issues make a decent story and explain a lot of Josys and Mayas behaviors.

Quinn has a bit of development sure, but for me thats still too little and mostly boring. If Josy is bland then Quinn is too, her character is 100% a trope.
Though already answered and forgotten
Quinn being a trope....reallly?What part exactly points to a "criminal with a heart of gold"?In a game where we have (no offense to anyone) - Ice Queen,Unaccepted by family gay,the nice girl,who`s also anti-bullying because was bullied,girl trapped in a relationship and a girl next door - It`s Quinn that comes across as a trope?Yeah ok no.
The gay unnaccepted by her family is the most overused and at this point horribly outdated TROPE in pop culture,good for you,that you like it,I`m happy for you but to compare a "girl next door" to Quinn and say that Quinn is a trope...for the lack of words WOW.

Ah yes that crackhead bad girl who just has a secret soft side to her, who in the world could predict that.
To confuse weed with crack makes you look like a crackhead ;)
General advice don`t use words you don`t understand guys.

I`m not gonna agree to the "soft side" either nor any sort of a secret,Quinn has been a woman since the ep 1 and since ep 1 showed an interest in the MC which is going to lead me into another post altogether...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
he only path you miss out on by pursuing the 3 way relationship with Maya and Jo is Jade. Which personally for me, I like Jade way more than those two.
If I could suggest if you haven't already just make a save at that point if you want to be more with them or just friends. then you can go back on both from there.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm having a hard time finding the task
"Join Isabella at the pool"
I have change into my trunk upstairs and I can't click on Bella at the pool..
There is an arrow to walk forward, above the beer cooler somewhere. When you're closer you can click on Bella to talk to her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes