J1215

Dec 15, 2019
MC and Josy chatted after(chat). Josy explained to him that this (reconciliation relation Josy with Maya) happened after the MC ran out. Josy also said in a chat that for her MC is more than a friend!
Thus, if MC had not run out and figured out, then there would have been nothing (reconciliation relation Josy with Maya).(Since Josy came to be with him).

Last edited:
Reactions: Queckor

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
If you want an emotionally strong story, then DeLuca Family is one for sure. WVM has quality renders and in a college life setting as well, but the choices are either do or do not, and beside that is quite linear. One of my personal favorite is Haley's story, if you're down with the incesty stuff. There's Acting Lessons, DPCs previous game, also My Sister My Roommate, which has kind of a failish ending hence the game became ongoing again instead of a finished one, but still, good story until that point.
i am currently playing AL now, might try deluca family after that thanks!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If you could make one side girl a main LI, who would it be and why?

For me, it's close between Quinn and Riona, but I'll go Riona. Probably because Quinn already seems like a main LI to me, and I would like to learn more about Riona. Also, she's hot and I'd suck peanut butter from each and every one of her toenails.
Quinn is obvious because not only is she integral to the plot, she has more content and interactions with the MC than the "main" girls. Even if you dislike her, you'd have to agree leaving her as a "side" girl is just weird considering her involvement.

Riona is a solid choice to move up to main-girl status, as is Camila, although I think a stronger case could be made for Riona since Camila's involvement with the MC is basically just sexual so far.

Anyone else...eh, they'd need a lot more character development, and you'd have to be careful about bloating the roster.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Quinn is obvious because not only is she integral to the plot, she has more content and interactions with the MC than the "main" girls. Even if you dislike her, you'd have to agree leaving her as a "side" girl is just weird considering her involvement.

Riona is a solid choice to move up to main-girl status, as is Camila, although I think a stronger case could be made for Riona since Camila's involvement with the MC is basically just sexual so far.

Anyone else...eh, they'd need a lot more character development, and you'd have to be careful about bloating the roster.
Camila needs much more character develpment before considering her for LI position. We know more about Karen Rebbeca Jhonson than her.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The worst horrible reveal for Jill LI that I can think of will be that Jill's older sister was MC's mom who died when Jill was "very young" from the same uber rich family and somehow tragedy arrives...that would be harsh.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

Riona is the main girl :illuminati: best and most solid LI in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Do anyone
The worst horrible reveal for Jill LI that I can think of will be that Jill's older sister was MC's mom who died when Jill was "very young" from the same uber rich family and somehow tragedy arrives...that would be harsh.

I can that happening right as MC is on the 3rd date. She tells him her sister's name then boom they're aunt and nephew. What would be even worse is if Bella is related to that same family.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019

Agree that Quinn is the obvious choice if DPC introduce another Li. AND fair is fair, need another DIK Li damn it! lol. Even though I would prefer Riona (My new favorite).

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
This has been discussed a lot, but I don't believe in that theory.
MC is about 18 years old. Jill is 2 years older. MC's mom left her family, I believe, before she was pregnant or soon after. and died immediately or soon after childbirth. That makes Jill too young (from about 1 to 2 years old) to remember her. And she states she has fond memories of her sister.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
only threesome scenario would be the worste shit ever :cry:
Agreed. The concept of a threeway relationship doesn't do anything for me, and I'm having a hard time adapting to it even if it's just a game.

I'm pretty sure though that the romantic ending of season 1 is not a "happily ever after" kinda thing, because there's at least two more seasons filled with drama about to happen. I'm hoping that there are going to be paths for both girls individually (along with some actual character development), and maybe a threeway ending for those who are into it.

Oh, and I'm also hoping DPC doesn't "resolve" the threeway the same way he did in Acting Lessons... :oops:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Camila needs much more character develpment before considering her for LI position. We know more about Karen Rebbeca Jhonson than her.
That's sad but actually true :LOL: although if we made that girl a Li I'd probably end up wrapping her in cotton wool or something she just seems so delicate and I know she is a feminist and would disagree with that :p

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
If you could make one side girl a main LI, who would it be and why?
If we are only going from personal preferences, Melanie for me. Seriously most attractive side character in my opinion. Very surprisingly she rarely gets spoken of here.
mel0.png
She can't contain her excitement aswell see? :ROFLMAO: Love at first sight, HOT girl indeed. :love:

If we consider everything else in regards of the whole story, I guess Quinn or Riona makes sense as an addition.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
If we are only going from personal preferences, Melanie for me. Seriously most attractive side character in my opinion. Very surprisingly she rarely gets spoken of here.
View attachment 519001
She can't contain her excitement aswell see? :ROFLMAO: Love at first sight, HOT girl indeed. :love:

If we consider everything else in regards of whole story, I guess Quinn or Riona makes sense as an addition.
I'm personally not a fan of that hairstyle. Seriously, it's one of the worst female hairtyles, IMO. But she's attractive otherwise. And I find the shower scene with her in the 4th episode one of the hottest scenes in the whole game.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
That's sad but actually true :LOL: although if we made that girl a Li I'd probably end up wrapping her in cotton wool or something she just seems so delicate and I know she is a feminist and would disagree with that :p
Can you imagine, at the end of the game we're going to be like "there's a truckload of really hot girls whose names I kinda forgot, but there's also Linda, 240 lbs, who has five cats, hates french fries and drinks 3 bottles of diet orange soda per day. Oh and also, she forgot to bring her umbrella." :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes