name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's sad but actually true :LOL: although if we made that girl a Li I'd probably end up wrapping her in cotton wool or something she just seems so delicate and I know she is a feminist and would disagree with that :p
"AT TIMES" :KEK:

Can you imagine, at the end of the game we're going to be like "there's a truckload of really hot girls whose names I kinda forgot, but there's also Linda, 240 lbs, who has five cats, hates french fries and drinks 3 bottles of diet orange soda per day. Oh and also, she forgot to bring her umbrella." :LOL:
Wow...someone did his homework:LOL:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If we are only going from personal preferences, Melanie for me. Seriously most attractive side character in my opinion. Very surprisingly she rarely gets spoken of here.
View attachment 519001
She can't contain her excitement aswell see? :ROFLMAO: Love at first sight, HOT girl indeed. :love:

If we consider everything else in regards of whole story, I guess Quinn or Riona makes sense as an addition.
This is going to sound bad, but honestly, I get her and the other one (Sarah) confused all the time. Like, in real life I'd constantly be fucking up their names.

Somehow I don't think that would end well if she became a main girl.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can you imagine, at the end of the game we're going to be like "there's a truckload of really hot girls whose names I kinda forgot, but there's also Linda, 240 lbs, who has five cats, hates french fries and drinks 3 bottles of diet orange soda per day. Oh and also, she forgot to bring her umbrella." :LOL:
In fairness, I struggle to remember names let alone all that :LOL:

"AT TIMES" :KEK:
I'm never going to live that down now am I :ROFLMAO: Just whatever you do don't tell Mac :LOL:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Agreed. The concept of a threeway relationship doesn't do anything for me, and I'm having a hard time adapting to it even if it's just a game.

I'm pretty sure though that the romantic ending of season 1 is not a "happily ever after" kinda thing, because there's at least two more seasons filled with drama about to happen. I'm hoping that there are going to be paths for both girls individually (along with some actual character development), and maybe a threeway ending for those who are into it.

Oh, and I'm also hoping DPC doesn't "resolve" the threeway the same way he did in Acting Lessons... :oops:
But but but... what about a small fire... And and.. Maya died of smoke inhalation, that wouldn't be the same thing. Right? Would totally stand behind that solution.

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and TomPhan

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
That's sad but actually true :LOL: although if we made that girl a Li I'd probably end up wrapping her in cotton wool or something she just seems so delicate and I know she is a feminist and would disagree with that :p
Idk about that she might like it. She signed up for that class to get extra credits :WeSmart:

Not sure if she deserves any for that discussion though, personally I give her a D :BootyTime:

And maybe some punishment ;)

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
i hope we get an ending also for the side character ...
Favorites in that Order
1. Camila, Jade, Envy
2. Mona, Sarah
3. Mel, Ashley, Lilly
4. Quinn
I feel like making an ending for all of them would take too much time and I dont think there will be enough episodes to do that. Besides I think all the side chicks are just there to fuck every once and a while:p, and you just pissed of name88

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The worst horrible reveal for Jill LI that I can think of will be that Jill's older sister was MC's mom who died when Jill was "very young" from the same uber rich family and somehow tragedy arrives...that would be harsh.
Isn't "no incest" a hard and fast rule for DPC? If not him it certainly is for Patreon. No idea where they draw the line on incest but we've hardly been chaste with Jill so far.

Harambe44

Sep 26, 2019
Mormont said:
Stop assuming things about hearing aid girl!

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So the sex scenes available in ep4 are the hand job by the milf in the shower, Sage at her place and Jade at her place. Did I miss anything? Not counting occasional flashes and peeps.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just look at MC's face :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 517628
"Aw shit, here we go again"
As displeased as I am with the basic resolution (if you're on the DIK side of things), I can still fully see Josy slipping in to see MC on the side. She wanted the D, and if her parents hadn't come home would have gotten the full ride. I think she'll still want to finish it.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Agreed. The concept of a threeway relationship doesn't do anything for me, and I'm having a hard time adapting to it even if it's just a game.

I'm pretty sure though that the romantic ending of season 1 is not a "happily ever after" kinda thing, because there's at least two more seasons filled with drama about to happen. I'm hoping that there are going to be paths for both girls individually (along with some actual character development), and maybe a threeway ending for those who are into it.

Oh, and I'm also hoping DPC doesn't "resolve" the threeway the same way he did in Acting Lessons... :oops:
jep i never got such strong feelings by a game

i am 100% at your side :)

i hope that josy didnt end at quinns table or in the rose nightclub

i dont think so, that would be boring

i just want my girl next door back :D

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
The worst horrible reveal for Jill LI that I can think of will be that Jill's older sister was MC's mom who died when Jill was "very young" from the same uber rich family and somehow tragedy arrives...that would be harsh.
Isn't "no incest" a hard and fast rule for DPC? If not him it certainly is for Patreon. No idea where they draw the line on incest but we've hardly been chaste with Jill so far.
You people need to stop with this Jill is the MC's aunt theory. IT MAKES NO SENSE! MC's mom would have been at least 21 when Jill was born. That's just unheard of. STOP WITH THE INCEST THEORIES HOLY FUCK

Johnyy27

Jan 16, 2020
Can somoene test this for me in the pink rose u can a finget in lily's ass and she slaps u does that mean u can egg the preps later? btw of u do that u will not get any content with her

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes