Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I went to Bella in the library after Jill's piano scene but ended up staying with Sage. Bella wasn't an option to select?
that means you didnt have enough points will Bella. Bella needs to approve of you when she speaks to Jill after the lunch scene.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Team Ashley all day over kaidan. Plus I love a woman in uniform.
Ugh, she's so fucking annoying though, and she quotes shit poetry at you. Although to be fair, neither of them is worth shit after they basically turn on Shepard in 2 and start questioning him and his motives / loyalties. That was some bullshit.

Kaidan is a "risky" choice to save though. In one of my playthroughs I had a weird "bug" (or something) occur :

Kaidan, my wounded war buddy and comrade in arms is laid up in the hospital after being manhandled by a killer android, so I visited him. Then I brought him some booze on a subsequent visit. Then we went out for steaks and beers once he was healed up. Totally normal interaction between 2 soldiers, right? Well, then the fucking romance music started playing during lunch. I had somehow stepped in the gay by doing all that stuff. And bear in mind, my male Shepard was in a committed relationship with Liara since ME1 for this particular playthrough (it was a throwaway save).

Long story short : don't visit that twat when he's in the hospital. :(

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
How do you choose to crash at Bella's, after Josy shows up at Maya's? Do I need a neutral/slightly DIK rating or what? Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do all this and you can still whip Troy's ass and tell the cafeteria worker her food is shit.
Then in EP4 you can get a hand job for being good to her :LOL:
For all of us in the DIK affinity: "Never change Bella" - Jill

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Ugh, she's so fucking annoying though, and she quotes shit poetry at you. Although to be fair, neither of them is worth shit after they basically turn on Shepard in 2 and start questioning him and his motives / loyalties. That was some bullshit.

Kaidan is a "risky" choice to save though. In one of my playthroughs I had a weird "bug" (or something) occur :

Kaidan, my wounded war buddy and comrade in arms is laid up in the hospital after being manhandled by a killer android, so I visited him. Then I brought him some booze on a subsequent visit. Then we went out for steaks and beers once he was healed up. Totally normal interaction between 2 soldiers, right? Well, then the fucking romance music started playing during lunch. I had somehow stepped in the gay by doing all that stuff. And bear in mind, my male Shepard was in a committed relationship with Liara since ME1 for this particular playthrough (it was a throwaway save).

Long story short : don't visit that twat when he's in the hospital. :(
Maybe that was some easter egg you found D: (Some joke maybe?)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I went to Bella in the library after Jill's piano scene but ended up staying with Sage. Bella wasn't an option to select?
Then it means Bella doesn't like you. Check the walkthrough. Both official and unofficial walkthroughs cover which decisions you need to make in order for Bella to like you. But you'll likely need to replay the game from the start for that, or at least roll back to an earlier save, since the decisions affecting her attitude towards you start from your first meeting with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes