Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
So, any idea how many chapters are planned? I'm guessing between 6-12, possibly 8 is my guess. Some people day that the fact that each episode being 0.1-2-3 means there will be ten episodes but uh that's not how it works for other games so I'm curious if anything was released.

About the main girls. There are few clear ones: Maya, Josy, Jill, Isabella, Sage.

Seems like Quinn and Jade are shaping up to be main girls in the end too, I think. Hopefully Envy too. I like her.
3 seasons from 10 to 20 word of god

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So, any idea how many chapters are planned? I'm guessing between 6-12, possibly 8 is my guess. Some people day that the fact that each episode being 0.1-2-3 means there will be ten episodes but uh that's not how it works for other games so I'm curious if anything was released.

About the main girls. There are few clear ones: Maya, Josy, Jill, Isabella, Sage.

Seems like Quinn and Jade are shaping up to be main girls in the end too, I think. Hopefully Envy too. I like her.
From the official BaDIK guide.
Screenshot (3).png

exlol

Jan 13, 2019

DPC stated that there will be 10-20 episodes and the full game will be between 25-40GB

hit777w

Aug 16, 2019
Could anyone do me a favor and tell me how exactly can I get this scene? It's the only one I'm missing. Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you visit the HOT house, go to the room where heather sleep, watch her, and put the blanket back. after that go to the door next to the kitchen and peep

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
To cause a bit of chao or not...hmm...fuck it lets do it. As much as I love Quinn, I kinda wish her model what this gal right here. (From Halfway House by Az) Just saying. Kinda have a thing for blue haired, tatted up and pierce girls. (Thank you Chloe Price)
No.
That`s trashy punk,ain`t Quinn,Quinn`s punk is classy.

Sure, I get where you're comming from. I would act in a similar way as you in that situation, but I don't think Quinn would. See what she does in her bedroom scene this episode. She's totally ok with having sex with you until you try to kiss her. I think that's because that would add feelings to that situation, and that she's not ok with. As if kissing would be a bigger commitment that sex, as weird as it may sound. With this in mind it would make sense that she's jealous of serious partners and not ONSs and the like.
I partially agree
She`s holding back on feelings,part of the reason why is because she enjoys the "game" but the other part is she has a lot on her plate right now.I also suspect she`s just not used to that type of affection - there`s also a possibility that she just doesnt like that type of affection.

What I would give to have Jade but I think with regards to these two I think they are only for storytelling purposes and nothing more but who knows DPC may change his mind.
I dont think so now,it looks like real relationship building to me,with both of those ladies

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Huh, just noticed something. Quinn isn't wearing her full HOT uniform, she's got the skirt but not the top.
there's a logical explanation... she had to bargain the top for a bag of Jolly Weed
Also, holy shit, Sage is all fucking legs with a pair of tits balanced on top of them, isn't she. :LOL:
and a nice face to match them huge ass tiddies

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I dont think so now,it looks like real relationship building to me,with both of those ladies
With Quinn for sure, and the foundation is there with Riona as well for that matter, but Jade? I mean, I can see it, but that one would be a very complicated "full" relationship to get working. Shitloads of sneaking around, and a very, very likely bad end.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes