M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I recommend everyone checks out Element 174. Someone here recommended it to me and its really amazing. Its basically Badik + Melody + Life is Strange. No animation and render quality is nowhere as good but the writing is 10/10
Stumbled it once, saw "transformation" and "tentacles", said "no, thank you" (don't be racist :cautious:). But if Dawe recommends, I have to try, it's the law.

Does anyone know or have a guess on how old their characters are in this game?
MC is 18 years old, so are other freshmen. Other students are a bit older, 19-21. Dawe's probably older though, MC can comment on it "what is he, like 35 and still in college?". Cathy's 38, so I guess Jade's around same age. Bella's younger then those two, 30-35 I guess.
Bella was confirmed 35 by DPC on discord, Sage and Jill are on their last year, so probably 21. Otherwise, what young Skywalker said.

Jun 21, 2018
You know, something I had forgotten about (don't know if most people did, I'm not reading 2000 pages to discover ahahaha) that with the Cathy Cluck Catch this makes Two Fraternities and their presidents fucked over using technology. The Jocks' blackmailer was the first. (Tybalt also got some (well deserved and well humored) cyber bullying, but that might be another thing entirely). The use of technology, the non-confrontational aspect, and the ensuring chaos makes me feel like that the Nerds might be the ones behind this, or are involved. REVENGE OF THE NERDS, but this time you're the acceptable casualty. It would be an interesting take for sure.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Stumbled it once, saw "transformation" and "tentacles", said "no, thank you" (don't be racist :cautious:). But if Dawe recommends, I have to try, it's the law.

Bella was confirmed 35 by DPC on discord, Sage and Jill are on their last year, so probably 21. Otherwise, what young Skywalker said.
well from my playthrough of whats released so far i can assure you there's no tentacles lol unless i missed a section

Reactions: M.Sato

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Is the decision tree still a fucked up convoluted mess where you're locked out of like half the girls depending on if you lend someone a pen or not during Day 1? :unsure:

*checks*

Yes, yes it is. At least the walkthrough finally got an update. :LOL:
Yea i actually wrote about that. The fact that there's 2 chapters only so far yet 20 decisions to make and 10+ girls makes me extremely worried about how such a small dev will keep up

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
... if (a theory that) BaDiK really is a prequel to Acting Lessons then this would make absolutely no sense. :illuminati:
Maybe it's just that DPC likes that name. Or maybe he pays an insane attention to detail and every single thing has a meaning, like Derek's red eyes that someone mentioned earlier today.
Who knows? When characters start dying everything will fall into place :Kappa:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's something else I wanted to say.
Yeah, many of us despise Josy and Maya's foul play and will probably say fuck you to them and focus on all the others. They were dishonest, immature (yes, coming from someone who wears a dildo-hat), bratty and later on even cruel.
But let's face this: if they looked like Sage or Bella there's no way we would reject them, we would find any fucking reason to excuse their behaviours and keep banging them in that weird threesome thing :BootyTime: .
Unfortunately for them they are average on the beauty front, only above the crabby feminists and the literally crabby HOT.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Hasn't it crossed your mind that Bella's husband could be inside the locked room in her house? You know, Norman Bates style.
:illuminati:
Or.. inside Bella! You know, Bathilda Bagshot style.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joke aside, I mentioned on a previous post that he may be there too, in a coma or something similar

Jun 21, 2018
I like Maya's design. It reminds me heavily of Elisha Cuthbert in Girl Next Door (Great Teen movie btw) with Farrah Fawcett hair. Plus Josy is very uh... cute. You know, a bit generic yes, some clothes and expression redesign would do good, but it works. Shes a tan, cute girl you work with. She's feminine but approachable.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
But let's face this: if they looked like Sage or Bella there's no way we would reject them, we would find any fucking reason to excuse their behaviours and keep banging them in that weird threesome thing :BootyTime: .
Better speak for yourself there dude. I've put up with way too much shit from bitches over the years to do that any more, not to mention getting rid of / rejecting much hotter girls that either of them for basically that very reason (bullshit, dishonesty, drama etc, not a weird relationship).

...although admittedly it was never a threesome possibility, so maybe that would have made a difference, if only for the experience. :unsure:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Time to trigger the Quinndom.
I remember it took me a really long time to consider giving this "game" a try.
Because I would always check out the profile images and whenever I looked at the one of Quinn I would just think
Damn that's one goofy looking dude right there.
But then I decided to try it thinking well Quinn there might be some goofy looking dude. But at least I dont have to perv on my mom or grandma in this one.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But let's face this: if they looked like Sage or Bella there's no way we would reject them, we would find any fucking reason to excuse their behaviours and keep banging them in that weird threesome thing.
IRL? No way. I don't have the patience for those kinds of games. Once that kind of stuff starts up, I just salute and walk on.
Unfortunately for them they are average on the beauty front, only above the crabby feminists and the literally crabby HOT.
I want to live in the nation where they only count as average!

Admittedly, as much as I prefer a little color to the skin (Camila, Josy, Bella), facially she just looks far too much like my ex stepmother, so it's hard to have any real attraction to Josy in the first place.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Maybe it's just that DPC likes that name. Or maybe he pays an insane attention to detail and every single thing has a meaning, like Derek's red eyes that someone mentioned earlier today.
Who knows? When characters start dying everything will fall into place :Kappa:
Not that anything is wrong with it, if done right it could actually make game even better (in AL is was not done right tbh, it made the game worse... to me at least) but i don't think the dev will go that far and dark this time but i can see some arrest, scams or even blackmails going wrong scenarios happening on or even off campus. All i hope this time around is we have some say in what could happen and is reflected on our choices, unlike in AL where that could not have been avoided or at least have been less tragic (you know like emotionally scared or serious injury etc.).

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
IRL? No way. I don't have the patience for those kinds of games. Once that kind of stuff starts up, I just salute and walk on.
I want to live in the nation where they only count as average!

Admittedly, as much as I prefer a little color to the skin (Camila, Josy, Bella), facially she just looks far too much like my ex stepmother, so it's hard to have any real attraction to Josy in the first place.
I find Josy's skin color so incredibly attractive

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes