Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Eerie Entity vir_cotto Rythan25 TheDevian GhostPhil TiffanyMonroe Idkanythingsmarter Fantabaldu Ennoch

someone contact the Me Too movement ive been raped by the worst girl in the game because i didnt want to lose the introduction to becoming a DIK God i hate Quinn but i do like her restaurant orders despite me having digital Stds now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah Quinn is utter trash, she is just there for lesbian bait... Honestly if we can murder her, or lead to her getting murdered I wouldnt even bat an eye... she is such a disgusting character that is pimping out much better characters(Ryona, Sarah) that she has no damn redeeming qualities...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Eerie Entity vir_cotto Rythan25 TheDevian GhostPhil TiffanyMonroe Idkanythingsmarter Fantabaldu Ennoch

i know but im not really into eat my own love juice poor Derek first he has to do that then he finds out his maggot brother is committing incest

in anycase best moments in the game were Sage and Isabella content

I'm lost and have no idea what ya'll talking about lol What incest? :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Josey is the best looking girl in the game whom you can tell will still look absolutely gorgeous without makeup (unlike most of the other girls). Her body is Victoria model quality, nothing is over exaggerated in it (like sage and Bella). Jill is absolutely boring and has the personality of the virtual assistant in the Apple iOS. Quinn is just lol.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Josey is the best looking girl in the game whom you can tell will still look absolutely gorgeous without makeup (unlike most of the other girls). Her body is Victoria model quality, nothing is over exaggerated in it (like sage and Bella). Jill is absolutely boring and has the personality of the virtual assistant in the Apple iOS. Quinn is just lol.
Sorry break it to ya pal but there's nothing special about Josy's body she's as flat as Maya, Quinn, Rionna, Camilla and Sarah (At least Camilla has an ass and apologies to Maya fans). Josy's personality is the worst out of the 5 mains because she's so plain, just a typical summer girl who the MC has a crush, the relationship between her and MC was forced upon us btw. She has no development except to serve heart-aches to the MC.
If you think Josy has the best body then what do you think about Jill? She's clearly not as "over exaggerated" as Sage or Bella. But she's not as flat as Josy either so...

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah Quinn is utter trash, she is just there for lesbian bait...
Huh? Well that's some terrible bait since I'm not into her at all. :LOL:
She outright evil! I mean, she's running a mini prostitution ring as well as a drug trade for crying out loud. I also don't like her for similar reasons as yours; I'm very worried that she will be the one who's going to break poor Maya. :confused:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Josey is the best looking girl in the game whom you can tell will still look absolutely gorgeous without makeup (unlike most of the other girls). Her body is Victoria model quality, nothing is over exaggerated in it (like sage and Bella).
I don't see how Sage's body is over exaggerated :unsure:, but I agree that Bella is over-voluptuous, how does Josy have the best body when she is (unfortunately) flat.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 317283

Best girl with a new hair-do I can dig it.

I wonder what's up with that hazy smoke seen to the right of her? The same smoke appears when she was about to leave her room to go jogging.
I thought that was his way of representing rays of light through the window in the morning, which would mean Maya is getting a really early start on her day with that beer bottle.

Or maybe she is a pyromaniac and was playing with fire a little while earlier. She's thinking of burning the building down...

Knowing Pinkcake, it is definitely within the realm of possibility...

vduh

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah Quinn is utter trash, she is just there for lesbian bait... Honestly if we can murder her, or lead to her getting murdered I wouldnt even bat an eye... she is such a disgusting character that is pimping out much better characters(Ryona, Sarah) that she has no damn redeeming qualities...
Nah,Quinn is love,Quinn is life.You just don't know how to deal her

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes