Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Knight_BP

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Hmm... I smell jealousy... :KEK: It's not like that, Junior. There's a little for everyone. :BootyTime:
Should I be worried in here :ROFLMAO:
Unless Keanu knocks on my door, no. :KEK:
Thank you!
I managed to make aspect ratio a lil better on that one :p
Not only that, the effects and everything. It's all very good. "Sophisticated".
Sure, if Coriolan would like that. Maybe Monetauro could make some really interesting sigs from static images. I've been relying more on animations and series of slightly different images in order to mimic motion and sort of bring the characters to life, like, blinking, moving the head, and stuff. I don't mind if it's in the horizontal of vertical, though. :LOL:
Oh no, brother. I'm with you on this one.
As I have said a few times, I am a total beginner on PS.
I am trying to take some chances and I have enjoyed the results, but I am far from feeling comfortable. All these static ones took me a long time to do. And the best that is in them does not come from PS.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Hey Ellordrings and Monetauro how about you guys try doing some sigs using Coriolan amazing fan arts?

If,ofcourse,our good friend Corio is ok with it ;)
It doesn't bother me, on the contrary, but they're just copies of existing characters...well, virtually. :p

It's a wonderful sig nonetheless and thanks for the hard work. But since I'm beginning to get into DIK I'm not familiar with coriolan or his work. How to see more is quite welcome!

Sure, if Coriolan would like that. Maybe Monetauro could make some really interesting sigs from static images. I've been relying more on animations and series of slightly different images in order to mimic motion and sort of bring the characters to life, like, blinking, moving the head, and stuff. I don't mind if it's in the horizontal of vertical, though. :LOL:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For name88 and Quinn's fans ;)

Quinn angel.jpg

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It's a wonderful sig nonetheless and thanks for the hard work. But since I'm beginning to get into DIK I'm not familiar with coriolan or his work. How to see more is quite welcome!
Thanks bro.
Well take a look at this wonder of Quinn that he just posted. :love:

It made me think ... Coriolan , don't you have a post here with all your arts, in the same place? Or some link.
Sorry, not a fan of red heads

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes