Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
So far the only characters I tend to genuinely dislike are the psychotic ones. Leah (had to put that in spoilers for those who may not have played it yet) in AL being a good example and possibly Bella in Summer's Gone, but I'm reserving judgement for now until more chapters for that come out. I don't think BaDIK has such a character just yet. Or if it does we haven't been exposed to that side of them and they hide it well. Oh and Tybalt; he's not psychotic but damn do I hate that guy. If there's any chance I can get to make him miserable that doesn't affect my chances with Jill I'll take it. :ROFLMAO:
I know it's easy to hate Tybalt, seeing what things he did and how he treated MC/others. I think deep down he's a good guy, maybe he's desperate for love and attention, maybe his parents didn't give him enough attention growing up, like that's one of the problems rich people experience. He's jealous that MC gets so much attention, but how can he not be? While he doesn't get any attention at all after trying so hard. He's probably doing it the wrong way, maybe he doesn't know how to interact with others in a proper way, but/and someone needs to teach him how. I feel bad for him, but that's for you to decide if he deserves to be treated the same way as he treated MC/others.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
For me, the more my favorite girls get fans, the better. For.. I imagine that in the end this influences, in a way, what the DPC will do and how much "screen time" each one will have.
I would think that way in some situations but judging as how Jill has the highest number of fans in official locations yet still some of the lowest content, I think I'd have to stick to my plan. :Kappa: If numbers actually changed that I might consider it. For now; more for me. :ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I know it's easy to hate Tybalt, seeing what things he did and how he treated MC/others. I think deep down he's a good guy, maybe he's desperate for love and attention, maybe his parents didn't give him enough attention growing up, like that's one of the problems rich people experience. He's jealous that MC gets so much attention, but how can he not be? While he doesn't get any attention at all after trying so hard. He's probably doing it the wrong way, maybe he doesn't know how to interact with others in a proper way, but/and someone needs to teach him how. I feel bad for him, but that's for you to decide if he deserves to be treated the same way as he treated MC/others.
Or he's just an asshole who thinks only of himself. :p
I would think that way in some situations but judging as how Jill has the highest number of fans in official locations yet still some of the lowest content, I think I'd have to stick to my plan. :Kappa: If numbers actually changed that I might consider it. For now; more for me. :ROFLMAO:
Maya won that last vote. As bizarre as that may be. :p

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yes! I also said that ages ago, here.
Yes! We are all maggot brothers in more ways than one. :WeSmart:
Great minds think alike!
I agree with you it could just be a coincidence they are using the same assets.
I will say that it looks too good to not be a thing.
And I've had my theories around that for a while. None that are worth really mentioning at the moment :KEK:
:EDIT!! : HOLY SHIT! What are the odds of that!. If I recall correctly I didn't post anything for ages I was lurking on you all :KEK: Nice spot Ellordrings !
I talked about defending Quinn.
Oh, and I remember the photos. Thr... is Quinn's picture, and Jug is that monster of that incest game. "My memory and names, by monetauro." :LOL:
So, taking advantage of the subject.
For me, the more my favorite girls get fans, the better. For.. I imagine that in the end this influences, in a way, what the DPC will do and how much "screen time" each one will have. Also, the polls!
But, taking our game around here seriously, I prefer that everyone forget about Camilla and leave us two alone. :KEK:
Oh my bad! I'm not trying to exclude you or anything Brother. I was just referring to stuff around when I first joined this Thread.
I mean if all this love for Quinn influences DPC into giving us a happy ending with Quinn. I won't be against that, But what I was getting at mostly was the people that were on the Quinn hate bandwagon and changing their tunes because of Episode 4.
Well I've showed some stuff about those "Polls" and you can see how that's going :HideThePain:
Still cannot get over the fact they voted for Sage to not have that sexy, killer tatt.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Maya won that last vote. As bizarre as that may be. :p
Did she? :unsure: I thought the last poll posted was the one from here and not an official one. Could be wrong though this place moves so fast it's hard to keep up at times. On his discord before he locked it away from our eyes; Jill was in the 530 range on votes for popularity, second place was Bella who was almost 100 votes under her, and I think Sage was third close to 200 under Jill. Either way point still stands if her numbers changed her amount of content I might get behind it but that doesn't seem to be the case. :ROFLMAO:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh my bad! I'm not trying to exclude you or anything Brother. I was just referring to stuff around when I first joined this Thread.
I mean if all this love for Quinn influences DPC into giving us a happy ending with Quinn. I won't be against that, But what I was getting at mostly was the people that were on the Quinn hate bandwagon and changing their tunes because of Episode 4.
Well I've showed some stuff about those "Polls" and you can see how that's going :HideThePain:
Still cannot get over the fact they voted for Sage to not have that sexy, killer tatt.
I don't know if the DPC was so fond of Quinn since the beginning, I imagine so. But I'm pretty sure that the bigger her fanbase, the greater our chances of ending with her and the MC together.

Don't even remember the Sage case, that's a sad thing.
But maybe that's a thing of the past, now that Maya fans are switching teams. :KEK:
Did she? :unsure: I thought the last poll posted was the one from here and not an official one. Could be wrong though this place moves so fast it's hard to keep up at times. On his discord before he locked it away from our eyes; Jill was in the 530 range on votes for popularity, second place was Bella who was almost 100 votes under her, and I think Sage was third close to 200 under Jill. Either way point still stands if her numbers changed her amount of content I might get behind it but that doesn't seem to be the case. :ROFLMAO:
I mean the special renders. With her and Quinn.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That right there is specifically why I lurked early on in this games life. I couldn't get behind the early Jill fans. I was just watching them like "Wtf are you doing? Stop trying to force more fuckers in here. More for me if they want to hate/dislike! Let them go to other girls. Let's get these numbers lower." I'm here now though and on my end there won't be any of that. Nope let me show them the door; not convincing anyone into my Jill's arms.
View attachment 534457
And for the ones where being on the same planet as her still isn't far away enough from her; I have the ultimate exit for them right here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The obvious pro of your favourite character being popular is winning in all those polls and getting extra stuff with her
but
Damn it feels just so...
88.gif
Wrong

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh ok, that one yeah. I figured she was going to win that one though, she was the only main girl on that list. The only other pair I figured might win it would have been Cathy and Jade. Were Cathy and Jade beat by a large margin out of curiosity?
So, the reason she won is not because she is an MG, but because she has more fans, right?
As much as I think the correct thing would be to vote according to what might be the best idea, among the titles of the sets that the DPC gave, nobody wants to know that, they just want to see more of their favorites.
And in the end it was as I imagined ... personally, I didn't see anything too much on that set of hers with Quinn. As much as I enjoy seeing Quinn, I think it must have been the weakest option.

As for Jill, I believe that you should rest easy. Something tells me that she is the favorite of the DPC itself.

Oh, and I couldn't find the results, I would also like to know.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I don't know if the DPC was so fond of Quinn since the beginning, I imagine so. But I'm pretty sure that the bigger her fanbase, the greater our chances of ending with her and the MC together.

Don't even remember the Sage case, that's a sad thing.
But maybe that's a thing of the past, now that Maya fans are switching teams. :KEK:
Not sure on your point about DPC and Quinn. I imagine he would like her: She is written extremely well in my opinion, a beautiful character.
I could believe that DPC lurks this thread without a doubt. But would him lurking seeing the love for Quinn influence him? I mean it's possible. Right?.. This is a guy making a Adult VN.. He's not George.R.R.Martin :KEK: We could influence him I think..... But hey maybe throwing money at him helps too
NicCageLaugh.gif
The obvious pro of your favourite character being popular is winning in all those polls and getting extra stuff with her
but
Damn it feels just so...
View attachment 534474
Wrong
This is so sad.... ALEXA!... play Despacito 5
I think they were second but I can't recall the margin it was by I'm still okay with that though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is also so sad.... ALEXA!!... play Despacito 2!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Not sure on your point about DPC and Quinn. I imagine he would like her: She is written extremely well in my opinion, a beautiful character.
I could believe that DPC lurks this thread without a doubt. But would him lurking seeing the love for Quinn influence him? I mean it's possible. Right?.. This is a guy making a Adult VN.. He's not George.R.R.Martin :KEK: We could influence him I think..... But hey maybe throwing money at him helps too
View attachment 534493
In the sense of seeing her as a character that will end with the MC.
That he likes her is obvious, he made her the best character in the game!

So, the more happy fans, the more money in your pocket. :p :LOL:
The more people vote for anything for girl X, the better for her. I think.
And since he has locked himself in a cage with only his patreons...

Deoku

May 5, 2017
So, the reason she won is not because she is an MG, but because she has more fans, right?
Yes, not saying she won because specifically she's a main girl, but because the main girls tend to have a larger number of fans in general. Like the example I used of the Discord numbers earlier. All the main girls had higher numbers Maya had 200's close to 300 and Quinn had barely 100 over there. I think only 1 side girl at the time had close to Maya and Josy's numbers I just don't remember which one. Maya in general; with what I'm saying, by default had a larger pool of voters than anyone else on that poll so she was going to be likely to win regardless unless those fans didn't show up or placed their votes elsewhere, but apparently they didn't. lol It's like having a 5 second head start in a foot race. It's no guarantee you're going to win depending on your speed, but you're already at an advantage. :ROFLMAO:

Fans of girls not on the list I felt were the biggest factor, but for whatever reason I felt she and Quinn had that one in the bag. Turns out it was true.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yes, not saying she won because specifically she's a main girl, but because the main girls tend to have a larger number of fans in general. Like the example I used of the Discord numbers earlier. All the main girls had higher numbers Maya had 200's close to 300 and Quinn had barely 100 over there. I think only 1 side girl at the time had close to Maya and Josy's numbers I just don't remember which one. Maya in general; with what I'm saying, by default had a larger pool of voters than anyone else on that poll so she was going to be likely to win regardless unless those fans didn't show up or placed their votes elsewhere, but apparently they didn't. lol

Fans of girls not on the list I felt were the biggest factor, but for whatever reason I felt she and Quinn had that one in the bag. Turns out it was true.
So...
And Jill wins every one she appears in, right (idk)?

As I was saying... it is better to have more fans. :p

Now I'm going to be away for a while because I have to prepare my son's lunch... I mean, Knight's, before he comes back from school. :KEK:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
So...

Now I'm going to be away for a while because I have to prepare my son's lunch... I mean, Knight's, before he comes back from school. :KEK:
I get what you're saying there, but also remember as each girl wins these polls they get removed so others that don't win get a shot. :) At some point even the lowest in popularity will get their renders or special scene, or whatever it is he uses these popularity polls for. lol :unsure:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
To be honest, I don't want anything bad happen to any of the characters. I don't think they all are genuinely bad, yeah they make some questionable decisions to make you hate them, still at the same time they bring something like a challenge. Imagine if there would be no Tybalt or any others you mentioned. That would be too easy, I like that there's some kind of obstacle, you have "fight" your way through to get a girl of your preference. Let it be Jill, Jade or Heather? for that matter.
Of course having an antagonist in a Story is essential like you said that would be too easy and boring.
I just mean If at the end something were to happen, that I wouldn't mind it being to either Tybalt or Burke :LUL:

Wait.... Why am I on a top list?. And what is the top list about?.
Just need clarification because it wasn't that long ago @Yennefer and others were talking about fucking Tommy (And well...Tommy is my Persona and all)
sweating.gif
Oh don't worry lol he just said he likes some of us or something
Don't know why but I appreciate it :LUL:
*cough* and about the fucking... well you're good for now :KEK:

Yen's was specifically for... well, for Yen lol
I see no reason to introduce TW3 here, if not for that.
Yay guess I'm special :sneaky:
giphy (28).gif

btw sorry mate I have to postpone creating the Altar to tomorrow.
And I thought we had Stone in my Garden but we literally don't have shit back there :LUL:
I'll make it work don't worry mate

:ROFLMAO: Fanatical is what they were I didn't mind it at first but then it went on and on I think it even scared a few people off from sharing their views of their favourite girls which is never good.
I wish I was part of this thread back then lol I'd fight for Jill but in a respectful way so they can learn how that works :LOL:
As Arch Sorceress at the Temple of Jill I apologize for these fuckers :KEK:

Sry guys I took a nap that's why my response came late

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
DPC said something about leaving more leeway on his story this time around, but I don't think this affects the 5 LIs and Quinn at all; more like he left some empty spaces on the plot w/ a marking "insert random SG the patreons like".

This would prevent some "Rena effect", where the ending doesn't fully match the build up, while also allowing him to tell the story he wants to. If there's anything to be taken out of Maya, Josy & MC ¡Ahora en Mexican! (sin ofensa, estoy solamente haciendo un paralelo con las producciones de Televisa) is that he will sacrifice the players' desires and gaming experience in favor of the narrative he set out to do.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So...

She did literally every single one she was in :LOL: I dont think it`s because of being either "side" or "main" just the fan numbers.

As for Baker-Man liking or disliking Quinn,your both half right:p
He does like her,in fact she was 6th woman on the original banner and patreon banner and now is on his discord banner.However for a time she was removed and there was only 5...because she was getting that much hate,like in here for a long time I was literally the only one in her corner and it was very similiar on his discord.So the reason why I(yes I) got more of her in this episode is not because people suddenly started to like her,it`s the other way around people started to like her(or just FINALLY got it) because Baker-Man gave her more content and such a good content at that

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes