Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Oh don't worry lol he just said he likes some of us or something
Don't know why but I appreciate it :LUL:
*cough* and about the fucking... well you're good for now :KEK:
I don't know what exactly I did that he likes me :KEK:.
All I do is meme and joke around and sometimes post Sigs.
Speaking of Sigs....I've been trying to work on this one for shits and giggles. Still figuring out what I want to do with it exactly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope I am good... Because...
Happyending.gif

Deoku

May 5, 2017
She did literally every single one she was in :LOL: I dont think it`s because of being either "side" or "main" just the fan numbers.
Exactly that's all I've been saying her numbers allow her to win polls sure, but effectively it hasn't changed her content at all. It just meant she got her renders earlier than other girls, but for in game content we can see those polls haven't really done anything. There's girls that have far more content/screen time than her, so if the numbers were really dictating that with the amount of polls she's won that she showed up on that amount of content would be a lot different. :ROFLMAO:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know what exactly I did that he likes me :KEK:.
All I do is meme and joke around and sometimes post Sigs.
Speaking of Sigs....I've been trying to work on this one for shits and giggles. Still figuring out what I want to do with it exactly.
I hope I am good... Because...
View attachment 534515
:KEK:
giphy (67).gif
That sig is Gold xD
Looks good mate really I would definitly use it too If you could put in 3 sigs :LUL:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I was planning on making it extremely meme-ish :KEK:
That GIF of Yenn is too good to not turn it into something.
Ohh mate can't wait for what you come up with :LUL:
That Gif needs to be turned into the biggest meme

Body chat: Bella and Jill are stacked to hell. those girls are the powerhouses at the moment.
I welcome you to this thread good sir looks like we'll get along just fine
rxdgHZw.gif

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Oh okay that's good to know
Buttsmarnn I'll try to put it in when you're done
I'm in no rush to finnish it. I'm pretty picky with how I go about these sigs. The Sig I have now... I almost scrapped the whole project in a fit of rage :KEK:
For an example I really don't like how the Josy Sigs turned out. There at the top of my list. I won't delete them or anything because I see people using them. I'll probably move them to a new section in my Sig post... Calling it something like "Forgotten Ones" or something :KEK:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I'm in no rush to finnish it. I'm pretty picky with how I go about these sigs. The Sig I have now... I almost scrapped the whole project in a fit of rage :KEK:
For an example I really don't like how the Josy Sigs turned out. There at the top of my list. I won't delete them or anything because I see people using them. I'll probably move them to a new section in my Sig post... Calling it something like "Forgotten Ones" or something :KEK:
Oh shit :LUL:
Take your time bro (y)
Tbh I love your sigs but of course you're the one who created these and you always see ways to improve them I respect that (y)
And I'm getting spoiled with these Sigs and I didn't even ask for those :LUL:
I guess I'm Charming as Yennefer is :unsure::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes