Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I don't think Bella is a psychopath, what I think Bella is either an abused wife or waiting for her husband to come back. She doesn't seem the type of a murderer like *cough* Leah *cough* she looks as innocent as Jill from the inside

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
There's one picture in the entire game where Bella's smiling (the things you learn when searching for all pictures featuring Bella's ass... :)).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having doubts about Jill being perfection...
You missed these:

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I don't think Bella is a psychopath, what I think Bella is either an abused wife or waiting for her husband to come back. She doesn't seem the type of a murderer like *cough* Leah *cough* she looks as innocent as Jill from the inside
I believe that we can agree that there won't be another psycho killer character like Leah, but I suspect Bella and Jill's father to have done something in the past, that had unforeseen and terrible consequences for Jill. So Bella started protecting Jill out of guilt.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
imo best asses of the game are besides Jades

1580423020961.png
Then I'm sorry for you if Sage finds out that you didn't vote her in.
1580423603374.png

Deoku

May 5, 2017
We need new theories, so I just looked up the meaning of some of the names.

NameMeaning
Josy​
variation of Josephine, meaning "God shall grow"
Maya​
"the supernatural power wielded by gods and demons"
Sage​
"profoundly wise"
Jill​
"Child of the gods"
Isabella​
variation of Elizabeth, meaning "devoted to God"
Cathy​
"pure, clear"
Jade​
"a bad-tempered or disreputable woman" or "an old or worn-out horse"
Riona​
"queenly"
Camila​
"young ceremonial attendant"
Quinn​
"descendent of wisdom"

Some are pretty obviously chosen:
  • Jade speaks for itself :sneaky:. Bella also didn't like her, but did like Cathy.
  • Camila is Quinn's new recruit.
  • Quinn is the HOT's Vice President and "descendent" of the President: Sage.
But what the fuck is going on with the whole god thing? Just who or what is "God" supposed to be in this story?
Thought about it a bit more so had to edit it, but this would make sense for some of the names with God in it. Assuming the names are tied to things going on in the characters lives/stories. Basically God being in the names may have nothing to do with it at all while the rest of the description in the name fits.

Not sure but if you're looking at it from a name standpoint. Jill's name being child of gods, could be making reference to the elite status of her family and she being their child. The way the story makes it sound so far is as if she has the biggest family name in the game. None of the other children of prestigious families in the game so far have her kind of issues when it comes to people knowing who they are. In Josy's case her name could be referring to her finally leaving home of her own accord and now that she's somewhat out there on her own; she will be growing. We already see that with her situation with Maya and how that has changed and grown so far, and her other branching she's been doing since arriving at the school. As for Bella well her story speaks for itself. She's definitely devoted; 3 years fighting of desire and holding out hope for her husband's return. :D
It could mean something beyond that or something totally different altogether or even nothing at all. But I figured this is as good a guess as any. :unsure: Either way it was fun to think about and consider. :)

Last edited:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
By the way, what if Ashley is an undercover police woman (she looks older than other girls) who is trying to enter the HOT sorority to investigate the prostitution and/or drug connections... It would be funny do discover this later, both for MC (who had fun with her in the sauna) and for Derek... :LUL:
Doesn't Matter, Had Sex

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah i’m Very much hoping for such a Quinn ending, not least because it would be good to have a darker yet passionate li path and Mc ending. I do wonder about the degree of setting in stone or whether as it feels like pinkcake has had a great time writing her and hence the story potential might have expanded outside of the initial plan of her role in the story arc.
I think all main characters (yes, that includes Quinn) have at least their main checkpoints set in stone, so if you think of the original plan as a straight line, you can change it midway to this:
1580424727334.png but not that: 1580424745492.png

If otherwise, I can't see how anyone would be able to juggle these many balls in the air.

(...)
I just didn't understand why they deleted Gods comment. The poor guy barely makes any comment, and when he does...
I would not incite God's will. :p
His presence was so disruptive, the mods had to go back in time and erase his deeds from existence, inadvertently creating a cascade effect that affected God(s) himself.

We need new theories, so I just looked up the meaning of some of the names.

NameMeaning
Josy​
variation of Josephine, meaning "God shall grow"
Sage​
"profoundly wise"
Cathy​
"pure, clear"
(...)

Camila: It means (...) "choir girl".
AhHa.gif

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm an hardcore Jill fan, but I can't do a play through without getting Bella involved in my routes it just doesn't work for me. Pretty sure it's not a bad thing either
Well, for the sake of "consistency", considering how close they are, it would be weird if you didn't. Bella herself said: "If you don't get along with me, you won't get along with her. I can assure you that". Now we know you can still try to make a move on Jill even if Bella doesn't like you, but it wouldn't fit the characters, especially Jill, besides even if you are not interested in Bella is it really that bad getting along with her? Usually when you like/love someone, you learn to appreciate who/what she likes too, or at least you respect that.
To me is more or less the same thing, I love Bella and I can't dislike or ignore Jill, not just because she's a beautiful and lovable girl but most of all because she's part of Bella's life, simple as that.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know if people are serious with Bella theories or what but I've heard the crazy one a few times and don't buy it for a second.
What "Crazy Theory" do you mean did I miss something ? :unsure:

Yup with you on that I think this is exactly the case

I'm an hardcore Jill fan, but I can't do a play through without getting Bella involved in my routes it just doesn't work for me. Pretty sure it's not a bad thing either
Don't worry brother Bella is the Ice Queen, Jill would understand :LUL:
And she's adorable and very kind *cough*and she's hot af
Jill will still be my number one :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes