Deoku

May 5, 2017
That's a valid point, but just for the sake of argumentation (honestly, I have no stake in this either way), consider that you do mention there being a market for such content (whether paying or not, that's another thing). Then there's the question on whether or not DPK would put his "artistic integrity" above financial concerns. I think yes, because ultimately both AL and BaDIK feel like something driven by the desire to tell a story rather than financial success, and the latter is just, as one wise man said, a happy little accident.

I don't know, it doesn't seem so clear-cut to me, but I appreciate that you might much better insight into DPK's preferences and goals than I do.
Trust me neither of us have a stake in it either way. :ROFLMAO: For me it's just laying out why the blood relation stuff makes no sense in the grand scheme of Jill's story for this game for me. As for artistic integrity, yes and no. While he has voiced making the game he wants to make as being important, he did also express as he was making the move to this being his source of income that he needed it to reach and maintain that goal of it being his main income. If you want something to be your main source of income; money/finances will have to always be a consideration. He won't do incest specifically because of Patreon's rules. A person can always have artistic integrity and still be smart about it. BaDIK is different in that; AL could have all the artistic integrity he wanted because mainly it wasn't his main income. At the time it was just something he loved to do a side project. Even though AL had a backlash and angry fans you could still end the game with your main LI, you couldn't have a triangle relationship, and couldn't save both girls but you could still have the choice to end it with your main if that's who you wanted to save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't say he won't be that foolish as 100% fact, but the cons for such a story route with this character both business and story wise far outweigh anything good. I doubt that it's worth it just for him to troll or get his sucker punches in, which is why I see it as being more of a red herring than actual outcome. But as I have said on here before none of us will know anything until names are dropped, and that will put it to rest one way or another for good.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
My boy Ellordings is putting in work! Three different versions!
I love these clean versions you have. And how each version has something different going for them.
I may have to take some notes on what Fonts* you are using ;)
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. I forgot about Sage... She's the HOT's president FFS... I'm working on it now and add her later.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Trust me neither of us have a stake in it either way. :ROFLMAO: For me it's just laying out why the blood relation stuff makes no sense in the grand scheme of Jill's story for this game for me. As for artistic integrity, yes and no. While he has voiced making the game he wants to make as being important, he did also express as he was making the move to this being his source of income that he needed it to reach and maintain that goal of it being his main income. If you want something to be your main source of income; money/finances will have to always be a consideration. He won't do incest specifically because of Patreon's rules. A person can always have artistic integrity and still be smart about it. BaDIK is different in that; AL could have all the artistic integrity he wanted because mainly it wasn't his main income. At the time it was just something he loved to do a side project. Even though AL had a backlash and angry fans you could still end the game with your main LI, you couldn't have a triangle relationship, and couldn't save both girls but you could still have the choice to end it with your main if that's who you wanted to save.

I can't say he won't be that foolish as 100% fact, but the cons for such a story route with this character both business and story wise far outweigh anything good. I doubt that it's worth it just for him to troll or get his sucker punches in, which is why I see it as being more of a red herring than actual outcome. But as I have said on here before none of us will know anything until names are dropped, and that will put it to rest one way or another for good.
Well said couldn’t have done it better

I hope this incest topic will be dropped soon :LUL:

wish I could post gifs on my phone
So just imagine the Shia Labeouf clapping gif here :LUL:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

Well said brother. I don't think the blood relation theories are even real tbh. It seems more so as some kind of fantasy instead of something that makes sense and is good story wise. Which there is nothing wrong with that as it's to be expected when considering the implementations in other games on this website. As you said, making her a blood relative to the MC will complicate so many different interactions with all the other characters and would be a huge mess. I'm pretty sure that DPC was just trying to make a character that mirrors the relationship the MC's father had with the MC's mother, which is awesome.

As for the financial stuff I don't think it should be a big deal. As long as the money part doesn't become the forefront importance to DPC, it shouldn't be much of a problem. If he keeps being passionate about his writing in the story and taking his time, the money will come in. I can understand if it being his main source of income could make him worry about making certain choices in the story that could affect his patron count and make him lose money though. DPC is an awesome story teller with some controversial story branches and endings (in AL's case), but that comes with being an awesome story teller with a passionate fanbase.

And why am I not in your signature :( I'm a Jill army member too

Also can I just mention really quick how good the music is in AL? Most of them are the same tracks from BaDIK but they are so good.

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Well said brother. I don't think the blood relation theories are even real tbh. It seems more so as some kind of fantasy instead of something that makes sense and is good story wise. Which there is nothing wrong with that as it's to be expected when considering the implementations in other games on this website. As you said, making her a blood relative to the MC will complicate so many different interactions with all the other characters and would be a huge mess. I'm pretty sure that DPC was just trying to make a character that mirrors the relationship the MC's father had with the MC's mother, which is awesome.

As for the financial stuff I don't think it should be a big deal. As long as the money part doesn't become the forefront importance to DPC, it shouldn't be much of a problem. If he keeps being passionate about his writing in the story and taking his time, the money will come in. I can understand if it being his main source of income could make him worry about making certain choices in the story that could affect his patron count and make him lose money though. DPC is an awesome story teller with some controversial story branches and endings (in AL's case), but that comes with being an awesome story teller with a passionate fanbase.

Also can I just mention really quick how good the music is in AL? Most of them are the same tracks from BaDIK but they are so good.
Yess we gotta support our Jill Army when I’m home I’ll change it too
Don’t worry mate

Thank you :LUL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I really like how you guys who make sigs are so supporting of each other and are always appreciating each other's work, that's rare to see and it's indeed nice to see. Keep up the amazing work guys!!
I don't see why it would be any different.
The strange thing is that, if things continue as they are, in a little while we will start a company together. That's because you don't see what happens behind the curtains. :LOL:

Deoku

May 5, 2017

lmao :ROFLMAO: Thanks man and fixed the sig for you. It was like that because yesterday I saw Knight and Yenn had me on there and I just simply forgot to add more names. No worries I got you now though. :D(y) But yes I think as long as DPC keeps enjoying his creating, writing, and making sense with his story; he'll be just fine. Even now his patreon keeps raising and he's adding in licensed music now that he's reached the goal according to Discord. I can't wait to find out what songs he picks,. Normally he makes good choices in music for this game. Also he's pretty aware of what fans want too to some extent. While he may make things hard for us, similar to what happened with Maya and Josy, and the events of the other game;he at least gives us some kind of choice even if it comes with a cost.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I don't see why it would be any different.
The strange thing is that, if things continue as they are, in a little while we will start a company together. That's because you don't see what happens behind the curtains. :LOL:
Tbh I’d even pay for future custom sigs from you guys
Ya’ll deserve it :love: (y)

I have to support another Yennifer fan (y)
I like you already good sir

Imagine the leonardo di caprio gif where he has a drink in his hand and explosions behind him:LUL:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Ellordrings, Wizard_Summoner
いとこを助けてください.

Just now noticed this tattoo on Camila (in my defense, she has a lot more to be seen in another area) and it is driving me crazy for all the wrong, non-perv reasons. :coffee::oops:o_O:oops::coffee:

Cami Tat.jpg
93.76% sure the first one is naka, 61.52% sure the other is kokoro, but if that's so, I'm not making sense of it. Center of what :unsure:? of town :confused:?? of attention :oops:??? of the 9th circle of Hell :eek:????

Am I missing something :sleep:?... or does she has a tragic backstory of being subject to "tatto artist" Trororu :devilish:o_O???

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes