Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Please... Bella is Jill from the future.... the military guy was actually a hologram of the MC, his last image before he went MIA, that's why Bella is so hostile to the MC interacting with Jill, on one part she wants to hug him and express all her love, on another she wants to protect her younger self from the suffering and finally she is simply jealous... keep in mind that Bella doesn't like Tybalt so probably she knows all the shady things about him
One little hole though, their eye colour is different so they can't possible be the same person?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Does that means there's a timeline where Jill doesn't exists anymore? Are you sure you want that?
What I'm saying is that Bella is Jill from the future but she decided to change the future, but the money MC stole from Jill's room was supposed to be used so Bella could return to her timeline, but now she can't as that timeline is gone and now both jills exist in the same one

Cptorrptor

Jun 7, 2019
If Jill is getting the least content, maybe DPK doesn't want us to get attached to her, or he wants us to get attached and want more content of her only to kill her off..

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Bella might not have much content yet but somehow she is my number 1 since the first episode, i hope that husband is dead but if he ain't, well... sorry bro but i will try my best to conquer this woman.

Cptorrptor

Jun 7, 2019
What I'm saying is that Bella is Jill from the future but she decided to change the future, but the money MC stole from Jill's room was supposed to be used so Bella could return to her timeline, but now she can't as that timeline is gone and now both jills exist in the same one
But how does taking the money from Jill's room affect Bella from returning to her timeline.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's worth it now, but when that Bella ending comes around and the MC has impregnanted a woman who is over a dozen years older, and is living with her... it's not gonna feel perfect. I wonder how MC dad and his friends would react to this...
A Josy ending would seem plain or stereotypical.
A Sage ending would include a lot of "what's fun without risk", her and MC doing risky, bad shit and having lots of sex.
A Jill or Maya ending might seem like the best, but Maya (and Josy) seem to bring a lot of drama so I'm leaning towards Jill.
Perfect?Did you play AL?We are going for survival,not perfect,this guy...
(You forgot the most important ending,triplets with Quinn and glorious,shady,family business)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I'm glad you ask... probably Bella would've used that money to buy a lottery ticket and use the money to buy the fuel for her time machine's return trip
And what are the odds that she wins that lottery? And why does she need the money from Jills room when lottery tickets doesn't even cost that much, and if they do cost a lot, Bella works and provides for herself so she can still afford a lottery ticket. Jill's money does not factor into this one bit :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes