Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
To be honest, I think there's something sinister going on.
Whether you get accepted into college or not, don't they send you a letter telling whether you got accepted or not? But Josy received no letter of any kind, I'm thinking someone is trying to keep her from going to college, or at least that particular one :p
My guess is that Tommy the deputy dik despite being a massive dik sees her as his little sister and doesn't want her to get involved with what he and Quinn are doing...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My guess is that Tommy the deputy dik despite being a massive dik sees her as his little sister and doesn't want her to get involved with what he and Quinn are doing...
Well it won't stop us from sticking it in her balls deep though, if that's what he's worried too...too late for that anyway, already been exploring her depths xD

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Returned back to Maya so I am safe
I'm going to quote my first post in the forum which is actually about what I think about Maya, in retrospective most of it was wrong, but you get the idea.

Pretty sure she's going to be one of the glory holes sluts (the expensive one not implemented) to pay for her tuition and she's going to be the first emotional strike of the game. My boy pinkcake really like to hit us with that kind of things.

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes