OFT

Jan 6, 2020
or you could choose to not make a move on her while in the classroom.
True, but choosing not to make a move on her is not the same as rejecting her. And I suspect unless the MC outright rejects her, she'll just continue to pursue him. Case in point: if you chose to do nothing in the cafeteria when she places her hand on the MC's lap, she still makes a move later in class. My guess is in Ep. 4 if you choose to leave the classroom instead of making a move, she'll be trying again in Ep. 5.

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
but playing on the good site he even attacked MC even though MC is just being "friendly" to sage
He's hopped up on steroids so a bit more leaning toward rage than normal, while also having problems of impotence, which is directly leading to his issues with Sage. Basically the dude's feeling pretty conscious about his performance issues, recognizes any guy with a working dick might be able to give Sage what she wants, and he's got a short fuse from juicing up too much.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
He's hopped up on steroids so a bit more leaning toward rage than normal, while also having problems of impotence, which is directly leading to his issues with Sage. Basically the dude's feeling pretty conscious about his performance issues, recognizes any guy with a working dick might be able to give Sage what she wants, and he's got a short fuse from juicing up too much.
exactly, not really assessing the situation cause his pumped. and his friends just ganging up on him (well they're frat boys). eventually sage will see that chad is just a douche and leave him.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods

bmyers77

Aug 20, 2019
It would be really good to have a cameo of liam and jonas, (acting lessons) and I also remember that arnold (I don't know if he was Melody's step father or what) from the game Melody mentioned that he was a DIK during his college days.

Reactions: MasKeLs

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
2-3 months?:unsure:
ep1 Feb 7, 1301 renders, 51 animations
ep2 May 4, 1709 renders, 77 animations
ep3 Aug 16, 2289 renders, 99 animations
ep4 Jan 10, 2532 renders, 134 animations
and...DPC said: From the looks of it, the animation count will be somewhere around what episode 4 had to offer. I currently estimate that episode 5 will be somwhere between episode 3 and 4 in its size, but this may be subject to change.
ep5 ~May-June
I think May-June is realistic. My assumption is that the bottleneck is the rendering time and that the fact that he is now fully dedicated to game development will not shorten the development cycle.

Reactions: Gods and Iruna.

SushiMing

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys. At the end of episode 4, I got rejected by Maya and Josy. I had sex with Josy and Maya (end of episode 3?) but still got rejected and I’m in chick state... Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad English

Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
From the walkthrough: You have to had sex with Josy (Episode 2) and Maya (Episode 3) and you need to be a chick. Perhaps you need to be a huge chick? I had no problem getting this scene.

Reactions: dav3knight

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think that now that the game is on Steam the next step should be to hire at least another person to help him with the code or the renders and speed things up.
The first season has taken a year. How many seasons does he want to do?

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
What is this Survey: 2D art rewards in pantreon ?
That survey is to ask if DPCs Patreons want 2dcg art as Extra content. Just like those special renders, he adds every update.
And if I was one his Patreon (which I'm not) I'd say yes I want to see 2dcg art in BaDIK.

Hi guys. At the end of episode 4, I got rejected by Maya and Josy. I had sex with Josy and Maya (end of episode 3?) but still got rejected and I’m in chick state... Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad English
Look your DIK status doesn't matter as you say you have chick status and still got rejected.
The thing is you just need chick/natural affinity and they will accept a three-way relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look the truth is they rejected you because you don't deserve them.:rolleyes: :HideThePain:
Ok, that's was a joke.

how can i shower with jill should be a check or dik ?
You need chick affinity.

I think that now that the game is on Steam the next step should be to hire at least another person to help him with the code or the renders and speed things up.
SpikeZg answered your question but here's a Q&A post if you want.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3040303

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Hire someone to help him? HA! That will never happen. He wants to do it solo.
Season 1 has taken him over a year and plans to do 3 seasons (4 or more depending on how everything goes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Dam you Gods and SpikeZg for beating me to the punch!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes