Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Josy is the cucked path, i rather be sodomized by Cathy than have anything with Josy, hell i rather marry Quinn that date Josy, in fact she might be the one who has some DST, Quinn is actually going quite well in my favorites ranking, right now she is at number 3, Bella is cemented in the top as number 1, Sage at 2.
Quinn is one of the lowest for me. Bella could easily be top 3 if her personality wasn't so cold and she was more of a humble woman that engaged in conversation, maybe she hasn't opened up to us yet. But otherwise I don't understand how people appeal to that personality.
Jill on the other hand is utter perfection and I'd still rip out her hymen with my bare teeth.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I remember reading somewhere that drpinkcake avoids things like incest and ntr in his games as a matter of principle. I might be wrong though.
Does that means that theres literally no risk with Maya by Quinn? Because if its true...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quinn is one of the lowest for me. Bella could easily be top 3 if her personality wasn't so cold and she was more of a humble woman that engaged in conversation, maybe she hasn't opened up to us yet. But otherwise I don't understand how people appeal to that personality.
Jill on the other hand is utter perfection and I'd still rip out her hymen with my bare teeth.
I would not bite it... just ram it

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sarah might look better but Quinn is way sexier. Quinn knows how to be seductive.
Hmm, seductive? Nuh, she knows how to put her on display enough to make you wanna fuck her and risk catching an STD or two, but seductive? Hell no, that word doesn't exist in her vocabulary, doesn't know what that means :p

Reactions: Mytez

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm so glad King Monkey Mon didn't play through AL or I would be bombarded with renders of pregnant Rena
Hmm, is that because there'd be a risk that you'd burst in your pants without even touching the dick then? You know that doesn't count, you wouldn't break your vow, you didn't jack off to burst, a single render did all that :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes