Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Didn't he vow to not bust a nut, nothing about jacking off. So it would count as a fail.
Jacking off leads to busting a nut, only a dumbass would stop in the middle of it and be like "Nuh, I'm good!", no, stop blue balling yourself! xD
But if a single render made him burst in his pants without touching the dick, that doesn't break the vow :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Have you never cucked yourself? You start doing the deed and halfway through you slap you right hand with the left and change to that one. It feels way worse, like your hand is betraying you.
Hmm, no, can't say that I have, I'm right handed, heavily, with a left on it's weird, last time I tried was in my mid teens xD

Reactions: Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Quinn has been quite honest towards the MC unlike other girls( Maya and Josy), she seems to be single,yes she command a prostitution scheme but its not like she is putting a gun in the head of those sluts and making them do that, if Bella and Sage were not in the game she might be my number 1,without makeup she's a goddess, blonde and green eyes it's a deadly combination, Jill is at the rock bottom of my list

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Do you know that Bella in spanish means beautiful? It's destiny, you can't fight that.
There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes