vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, so... Today I was hit by a truck and had a vision of the future. Of course, I was only interested in the ending of BaDIK.

Huuuuuuuuuge spoilers (of an average size of average MC in the adult game - so 25 cm or 10 inches):

Josy's ending

Wedding and honeymoon in Minnesota - because of the Biggest Ball of Twine. She is a housewife, you're working with your dad. After two months of marriage, you'll find her in bed with Steve. She's complaining to him how she can't live with MC cause he is always working. You kill both of them and end up in Supermax waiting to be executed.

Jill's ending

After the honeymoon cruise around the world on a private yacht, she's spending all day long watching Oprah and Dr Phil while eating chocolate with lard. She has over a ton and one day when you are terribly ill and can't go out to buy her favourite meal, she kills you and eats most of your body.

Sage's ending

While on honeymoon in Venice, she runs away with a gondolier and your wallet. You get drunk and think about suicide. You decide against it, get back in the hotel room and, still drunk, accidentally drown yourself in the bathtub.

Bella's ending

After the honeymoon (week-long shopping in local Lidl), she started to show signs of dementia. At first, there are just some small things: lost car's key, she put your jacket in the oven instead of the washer but then, one day, there is a gas leak. She just turned on the light and KA-BOOOOOOOOM!!! Half the street goes to hell because she forgot her previous husband was arms dealer and stashed explosives and ammo beneath the house.

Maya's ending

After the honeymoon trip to the Museum of serial killers, you're living happily ever after - for a month. She decides you're boring and wants to leave. You argue with her and she accidentally kills you stabbing you with the knife 666 times. SHe then calls Derek and they get rid of MC's body by dissolving it in the bathtub full of acid. She changes her identity - dyes her hair red and changes the name in Leah.

Supporting cast:

Derek will become prominent gender equality fighter and future presidential candidate.

Chad will finally undergo a sex change operation. After a week as female, while going home from the work, he gets gang-raped by Dawe and ex-AAA's (not knowing that's Chad).

Tybalt, after even cheapest prostitute turned him down, decided to become a monk.

Quinn looks like she is 100. She is doing all kinds of drugs and all kinds of strangers are doing her. To get money for the drugs, she is even smuggling uranium in her vagina for terrorist's groups.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
OK, so... Today I was hit by a truck and had a vision of the future. Of course, I was only interested in the ending of BaDIK.
Jill's ending

After the honeymoon cruise around the world on a private yacht, she's spending all day long watching Oprah and Dr Phil while eating chocolate with lard. She has over a ton and one day when you are terribly ill and can't go out to buy her favourite meal, she kills you and eats most of your body.
Hmm something doesn't sound right here, I need to throw my body on the streets and trigger a vision just like Vir_cotto the Messiah. I'm sure Jill's ending is off and I need to revisit this bs.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
For Jill, I don't understand (my English is not perfect), what do you mean by "tad bit off"?
Tad is just another way of saying "a little bit" or "very minor amount". I was just saying your Jill looks only a little bit different from the real Jill, which is really good! :D

Jill's ending

Jill is not fat! Just because she's got a bit of a belly bulge in the main menu slideshow doesn't mean anything. How rude. :cry:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Y'all keep believing in Jill she might seem innocent but I doubt that. Just remember this is Dr. Pinkcake lol. Plus that dude already living with her. She might literally be crazy and if so I will laugh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tad is just another way of saying "a little bit" or "very minor amount". I was just saying your Jill looks only a little bit different from the real Jill, which is really good! :D

Jill is not fat! Just because she's got a bit of a belly bulge in the main menu slideshow doesn't mean anything. How rude. :cry:
Or the bulge is a clever spoiler

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

What belly bulge? Do you have a screenshot.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Y'all keep believing in Jill she might seem innocent but I doubt that. Just remember this is Dr. Pinkcake lol. Plus that dude already living with her. She might literally be crazy and if so I will laugh.
And she's not interested in "that dude". He's a tryhard who always tries to get with her but she's too busy and not interested.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
And she's not interested in "that dude". He's a tryhard who always tries to get with her but she's too busy and not interested.
That is true she is not interested but she sure doesn't tell him to leave her alone. So far she's like a damsel in distress needing the MC to be saved. I'm just not believing she not crazy yet until the game ending all because of this devs history. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
That is true she is not interested but she sure doesn't tell him to leave her alone. So far she's like a damsel in distress needing the MC to be saved. I'm just not believing she not crazy yet until the game ending all because of this devs history. lol
That's because he ropes her in about economics stuff to start a conversation, we've seen it happen at the end of yoga in ep2. And she's a polite girl who considers Tybalt a friend she wouldn't straight up tell him to leave. Jill literally does yoga, plays the piano, revises in the library, and in her spare time she reads books (we've seen in her room). She's far too innocent or occupied to be the slut you think she is...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes