f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I went for "more than friends", I never missed the "ground" option. So I don't know if there are different outcomes with less options.
The requirements are for the choice "more than friends" which triggers lewd scene 38 Josy & Maya, which is only the 3 kissing each other in the DIK mansion. It's not the go to bed scene in Maya's dorm. This scene is not part of the gallery.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
It's just very strange to me that both girls are completely fine with other girl willingly cheating on the other. Doesn't that by it's very nature mean your relationship has some major issues? But nope, instantly don't care, let's make out.

I just think they forgave each other far to quickly, it felt un earned.

AshySlashy;)

Formerly 'BirdBarclay'
May 2, 2020
I hink some people are exaggerating by saying that the end of episode 4 defines a permanent choice between M&J or Jade just because if it doesn't then our decision would make no sense. Perhaps the decision will have an inmediate repercussion, like Maya and Josi making no appearance on ep 5 if you decided to stay as friends, however i don't think that will cut the characters from the game, there are many episodes coming according to DPC and I personally don't see two important characters of the story vanish that easily.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

faded.blue

Dec 18, 2018
It's just very strange to me that both girls are completely fine with other girl willingly cheating on the other. Doesn't that by it's very nature mean your relationship has some major issues? But nope, instantly don't care, let's make out.

Assuming you are talking about the branch where MC slept with both of them, why would you not forgive the other when you have cheated yourself? They do know their relationship has been poor for reasons that also led to them cheating (not able to see each other for so long).

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

It made me dislike them even more. Maya was my favourite girl in the first episodes but now she seems ruined. Josie was always kind of bland tbh

At least we have Jill and Isabella now, not to mention Sage has improved

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About choices :
If you play a game for 100% content, doing 2-3 full playthroughs and countless savegames to switch back and force until you saw every dialog and every scene, then choices do no longer matter.
Choices only matter in a single playthrough since they define which scenes you will see, which you will miss and what kind of story you get.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
They're being cut off romantically not entirely from the game. Every girl will still appear and play their part in the games story regardless of their relationship with MC.
But the romance paths are still the most important part of the game so they won't appear that much anymore (unless you manage to go with the threesome option which I don't think most players did).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Yep, an unfortunate blemish on an otherwise good game.

Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
But the romance paths are still the most important part of the game so they won't appear that much anymore (unless you manage to go with the threesome option which I don't think most players did).
If you make decisions which permanently reject certain girls and only leave 1-2 romantic love interests, the game would soon become boring. The game needs a wide variety of girls and events to entertain for the length of an episode. Even when you not follow DIK or CHICK route, there are currently events with Josy, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Bella for all players.
It would be strange if Josy and Maya events in next episode were completely removed for players who did not choose J&M threesome since it would also reduce variety for those players which only could be compensated by adding scenes with new girls or some sidegirls. Heading for a monogamous relationship with only one LI (e.g. Jill) might result in a rather short and dull playthrough.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

At the time Josy arrives at B&R, their relation is actually dead. * Both had sex with mc (if you played those paths) and both had realized that their lesbian relationship is likely over. Both placed their hope on the mc.
When mc runs away, they have to deal with their situation :
- one part is restoring their own relation and making plans for the future and
- the other part actually is to get mc back since both have feelings for him.

Edit :
* MC's 2nd date with Josy (independant from having sex with her) unintentionally lead to Josy's argument with her parents and Josy loosing her phone, which escalated the relation problems of Josy and Maya (ghosting, mean texting) for both too far.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you make decisions which permanently reject certain girls and only leave 1-2 romantic love interests, the game would soon become boring. The game needs a wide variety of girls and events to entertain for the length of an episode. Even when you not follow DIK or CHICK route, there are currently events with Josy, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Bella for all players.
It would be strange if Josy and Maya events in next episode were completely removed for players who did not choose J&M threesome since it would also reduce variety for those players which only could be compensated by adding scenes with new girls or some sidegirls. Heading for a monogamous relationship with only one LI (e.g. Jill) might result in a rather short and dull playthrough.
M+J are not going anywhere so I think it's fair to say that both paths will have shared events, but they will vary depending on whether you're friends or in a relationship with them. Only events that are purely sexual in nature for the 3 of them will be what people on the friend path will be missing, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: J1215

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
M+J are not going anywhere so I think it's fair to say that both paths will have shared events, but they will vary depending on whether you're friends or in a relationship with them. Only events that are purely sexual in nature for the 3 of them will be what people on the friend path will be missing, for obvious reasons.
M+J will likely continue their HOT scavenger hunt and participate in other HOT activities which will allow several lewd scenes with them for all players. One or two special M+J+mc threesome scenes might be reserved for those on the threesome path, while other players might get other scenes to choose from, e.g. more Cathy or Jade.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
At the time Josy arrives at B&R, their relation is actually dead. Both had sex with mc (if you played those paths) and both had accepted that their lesbian relationship is over. Both placed their hope on the mc.
When mc runs away, they have to deal with their situation :
- one part is restoring their own relation and making plans for the future and
- the other part actually is to get mc back since both fell in love with him.
I wouldn't say their relationship was dead, I would say each had committed themselves to ending it in favor of being with the MC. A small but important difference, because when the situation with the MC exploded in their faces they clearly decided to postpone dealing with their own status.

So I do think it's believable Maya and Josy could reconcile once the MC forced them both to address what they had done to each other. I could even believe it would happen quickly. The problem is that it happens damn near instantaneously, and leaves way too many other issues unaddressed.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wouldn't say their relationship was dead, I would say each had committed themselves to ending it in favor of being with the MC. A small but important difference, because when the situation with the MC exploded in their faces they clearly decided to postpone dealing with their own status.

So I do think it's believable Maya and Josy could reconcile once the MC forced them both to address what they had done to each other. I could even believe it would happen quickly. The problem is that it happens damn near instantaneously, and leaves way too many other issues unaddressed.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So it was with Sage. They had no more contact. The same thing will happen to M&J.
What's so hard to understand about this, guys? :LUL:
Its actually good, choices have consequences. This is a more realistic game, you won't be able to get all the content.

Also the other girls are better right now anyway. Just hope for no twists like this with them

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So it was with Sage. They had no more contact. The same thing will happen to M&J.
To be fair, do you think there will be no possible Sage (lewd) contacts for the rest of the game unless the MC made a move on her in Episode 3?

I get that the decision to walk away from Maya and Josy was (narratively speaking) a much bigger one than turning down Sage or Bella, but it's still early in the game. Given the twists we've already seen, I don't find it hard to imagine we might eventually encounter something that causes us to reassess old decisions.

Reactions: AshySlashy;)

AshySlashy;)

Formerly 'BirdBarclay'
May 2, 2020
You are confirming that Sage and the HOTs are definitely gone on your playthrough. So what, you keep rejecting girls until you end all alone and game over, or you have to wait to DrPinkCake to keep adding new girls? To be clear It's not like I really want to keep pushing to get something with any of those two but some people do, and for a game like this, just ending as a friend with two of the main LIs half way through the story seems kinda tasteless.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think game is centric on the main 5 - and likely by end game itll be about choosing the one as I dont envisage a harem ending in all honesty with all of them, it would have to take some ridiculous plot for that to happen and be too far fetched based on the characters as they are presented so far, some would maybe with certain other girls but not all of them. Its likely gonna be always about main 5 and then about adding more options via side girls such as the teachers and the HOTS outside of Sage. The game clearly pushes the 5 as the main characters and is the only one it tracks every chapter ending for you to see your progress so its not overtly surprising they get the priority over Jade in a branching path as the default option. It also makes a helluva lot of sense when you think about how its pushing Maya tasks about threesomes, sleeping with women and the likes that there was always gonna be a another girl joining the fun (most of us saw the twist coming). Still the game pushed Jade hard chapter 3 and Hell week task involving a teacher was heavily discussed too between you and Derek so id hope there isnt negative consequences regarding her in a further update but we can only wait and see. Either way its clear in pathing the 5 always will take top billing (esp in circumstances featuring not just one but 2 of them over a single side character lol)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes