mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Nothing in the whole game give's even a hint on that, quite the opposite actually, if u read the scene's with Bella & Jill it's clear she genuinely likes him, thought it's too soon to call it love.

Also she knows Tybalt makes advances on her, as well as other guys which she was on dates. She even tells Bella/MC she don't like guys which show off with their money, possessions, good households ect. and want her because of her Family and not herself.
Oh, c'mon, it need to read between lines, if you're going to believe everything a woman says, I predict a life full of disappointment and death from literalism.
Why does she continue having relationships with guys you say she doesn't like, then, having all his social life with them?
Because is her life, she grown up with and definitely she like it.

Reactions: Hawke84

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes Bella is hot, but she is a 35 year old married women ...
In general :
How much does age matter in a game which is more a comedy or parody than a serious simulation of college life?
Except for legal age (above 18) BaDIK does not seem to take age serious and does not spare MILFs like Jade and Cathy nor grannies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hadgar and Nercoz

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Yes Bella is hot, but she is a 35 year old married women, her husband is gone for years but she can't let go of him, she has some kind of trauma/psychological problem (which isn't quite clear where exactly it comes from, or how deep it goes), i wouldn't call her a social butterfly either...ah and she needs to endure men like Burke who want her for fun.
She isn't exactly perfect...
I never said she's perfect, I said MC is out of her ligue.

I mean, Kanye West or Miley Cyrus are far of being perfect, but I know I'm out of their ligues.

• Angry
Reactions: Fartfacereturns

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In general :
How much does age matter in a game which is more a comedy or parody than a serious simulation of college life?
Except for legal age (above 18) BaDIK does not seem to take age serious and does not spare MILFs like Jade and Cathy nor grannies.
It doesn't matter because most of the other girls are around the same age as the MC apart from Bella the oldest of all the Li. The other girls you mentioned are really only for fun.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see, you get a crush and you're idealizing her. It's a shame because she's going to play with you and hurt you, in this day and age there are no such innocent girls.

Also remember Rachel McAdams in that movie was not naive, on the contrary.
I never said I had a crush, I'm just describing her character based on what the game has shown us of it. Just because you're cynical of it doesn't mean that a women in her early 20s who is still innocent and naive when it comes to sex can't and doesn't exist because it all depends on their upbringing and how strict and controlling their parents were.

And yes, Rachel McAdams isn't an innocent, naive soul in Wedding Crashers, but it's the concept of the down-to Earth, home-spun, average joe showing the rich, privileged girl that her equally, if not more, rich, preppy boyfriend isn't right for her that's present in both these stories.

Oh, c'mon, it need to read between lines, if you're going to believe everything a woman says, I predict a life full of disappointment and death from literalism.
Why does she continue having relationships with guys you say she doesn't like, then, having all his social life with them?
Because is her life, she grown up with and definitely she like it.
Because, again, it's both the narrative trope and general fact that there are rich kids out there whose lives are completely controlled by their domineering parents, usually the Dad, and they've been so broken down over the years that they're either afraid to stand up to them or simply don't know how. Jill seems like she fits that bill.

Also, with regards to guys, I don't believe she said she was in relationships with any, just that most people who have ever gotten close to her have generally done so because of who her family are, not because of who she is as an individual. It's why the MC is so refreshing for her because he seems to not know or care who her family are and shows more genuine interest in her than himself, unlike Tybalt.

If anything Holy Bacchus has crush on Maya followed by Josy...I think that's common knowledge around here.
Damn straight. ;) Although I would say that Jill would be my 3rd.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Because, again, it's both the narrative trope and general fact that there are rich kids out there whose lives are completely controlled by their domineering parents, usually the Dad, and they've been so broken down over the years that they're either afraid to stand up to them or simply don't know how. Jill seems like she fits that bill.

Also, with regards to guys, I don't believe she said she was in relationships with any, just that most people who have ever gotten close to her have generally done so because of who her family are, not because of who she is as an individual. It's why the MC is so refreshing for her because he seems to not know or care who her family are and shows more genuine interest in her than himself, unlike Tybalt.
Now I'm surprised at your naivety. The behavior you describe is completely contrary to that of a rich kid raised by maids and without the love of his parents. They are often selfish, self-reliant and cruel, seeking in every case or relationship an advantage for themselves.
Now tell me, what makes you think Jill isn't like that, apart from your wishes?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Now I'm surprised at your naivety. The behavior you describe is completely contrary to that of a rich kid raised by maids and without the love of his parents. They are often selfish, self-reliant and cruel, seeking in every case or relationship an advantage for themselves.
Except that you're painting with a broad brush and generalising the whole thing.

Yes, there are rich kids who are spoiled, wild child brats who are cruel and indifferent to those who they deem to be of a lower station than them, but there are also rich kids who are perfectly nice people who were raised by loving parents who taught them humility and kindness, and there are rich kids whose parents controlled every aspect of their life and who had a sheltered upbringing. There's a broad spectrum of these kinds of people and they're not all the same, some can even be a blend of each of these types of people, i.e. a perfectly nice rich kid who lived a sheltered, controlled life under their parents but who now has a fun, wild side to them.

Jill is clearly not a cruel, selfish person who looks down on people that aren't as rich as she is and everybody knows this. How you don't see that is beyond me.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's not Jill at all she is much more than that and from her personal experience of being bullied, she is a lot more down to earth than the normal rich persona you get with those kinds of people. As for the first part of your post, you'd as well be talking to a brick wall goes in one ear and out the other.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I don't recall seeing the November orders being posted.
Nor do I remember the Quinn and Lilly Previews being posted name88 I think we can agree this is what heaven feels like
Now that I think about it I don't recall seeing Camila's in all their glory.
I think the Top 3 will be Ep 5 hidden renders

Dec 31, 2019
In the last few days there's always some discussion about why one or other girl is bad for numerous reasons, you guys should love them all like I do, to me all the main girls are great, side girls too!

I wish I wouldn't have to choose only one but I know that time will come... It will be a difficult choice.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 661908

^^
Even though I chose the threesome route, I can't help but get this anxious feeling every time I see them together. Still not quite over what happened in ep 4, I guess.

Great render, though. (y)

In the last few days there's always some discussion about why one or other girl is bad for numerous reasons, you guys should love them all like I do, to me all the main girls are great, side girls too!

I wish I wouldn't have to choose only one but I know that time will come... It will be a difficult choice.
Preach it. I don't have any problems with any of the main LIs either, or any of the side chicks, so I don't get why people feel the need to bash them, especially when the reasoning is flawed.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
That's not Jill at all she is much more than that and from her personal experience of being bullied, she is a lot more down to earth than the normal rich persona you get with those kinds of people. As for the first part of your post, you'd as well be talking to a brick wall goes in one ear and out the other.
Jill is UberSoftie. Full of love and caring, not normal rich person persona. Maybe if someone had played the game...

Also, not wrong on second part. Maybe if one wouldn't live on thread and circle and jerk it for attention and likes they would be well liked.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes