michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
How many saves have you all prepped?

I have:
All the way chick -> Isabella / Jill
All the way DIK -> Sage (party) -> Sage
Neutral -> Maya (dorm) -> threesome
Maybe will do another All the way DIK -> Sage (party) -> Jade (friendzone path)
or one without ordering fro the restaurant (you never know if whether using their services has consequences)
tbh I am just gonna go in from scratch to get that nostalgia feeling again

Reactions: Stark9999999

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Full Chick all 3 paths and Full Dik all 3 paths haven't done a neutral path. Not sure I see a need for it other than maybe have all LI's for longer however I'm pretty sure we are going to have to start making sacrifices here shortly

Dec 20, 2019
With experience from AL, who knows this game might have 50+ endings :ROFLMAO:

Also I am calling it now, there is a Royce out there. Maybe Sage or Jill. Tybalt is most likely a Burke.

Reactions: michael1984

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
For me it depends on how far back it was. I made saves at the end of every episode so in theory I can go back and change shit and not have to redo everything

Dec 31, 2019
I hope we will see some more of Lily if that preview is any indication, she is fun.

She and Envy are the ones from the strip club I liked the most. I found it funny that they are the two who sit with the MC during that name guessing part, the game reads my mind. :LOL:

She wasn't in any preview that I remember of but I'm hoping there is some time with Envy too.

So close now, have to make sure my saves are ready!

Last edited:

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
is there an active android porter (whatever they called) here?. hope you can seperate apk and obb ;) this game has massive size.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
And she's shown a willingness to simulate those tasks and a reluctance to actually do those things. And she was only willing to simulate with people she trusted (Jo and MC).

To me that says she already has a lot of misgivings about the HOTs, her so-called "Mother" and what lines she is prepared to cross for real.

I am hoping for a happy ending for Maya, because quite frankly, I think she has more moral fiber than people give her credit for, and when push comes to shove, hopefully she'll dig her heels in.
I hope for a happy ending for 95% of the characters. That’s my nature. I dislike when things are dark for the sake of it. (Example i always use is Armageddon, the only reason to kill Bruce Willis is an emotional punch, but the movie is a stupid action suspense, just let the ending be a rousing success)

That said consider Maya from the perspective of not having the MC about. She is desperate for tuition, she trusts Quinn, Quinn is manipulating her to drive her down a path of sexuality and depravity. She doesn’t care if she drops out. I think without the MC warning her she will end up going down the rabbit hole.

She let the MC put the tip in and only stopped because of his giant hog. She did that on camera. Again she does this because of MC, but without him what choice will she have Quinn doesn’t care and won’t trust a fake (though perhaps with MCs word. Which raises another possibility MC could tell Quinn it’s a fake (if he’s a DIK).

As for threesomes, I don’t think Bella x Jill is out of the question though not super likely. The complete CHICK path doesn’t have much in the way of rewards. If you are full CHICK (and actually playing the role) you get Maya scenes x2, Josy scene x 1, Jill lewds x 2 and Isabella x 1.5. Compared to DIK and neutral this is very little. Bella x Jill could be justified as Jill realising Bella likes you and wanting to help her move on. Would need a few plot beats to justify, but it’s not impossible.

I’d love a Maya x Quinn threesome (or foursome with Josy).

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please, just stop with the mental images :ROFLMAO:

That 5% is Tybalt, right?
Gotta keep an eye for that Tybalt,he want's Jill,and I wanna know who really is Jill,she has to be someone really powerfull,but ain't gonna get my hopes up to much on the update's, usually only gonna put some small pieces and leave us all hanging,guess we'll find out friday

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe Troy IS Chad's gay partner? ;) I feel bad for Chad as when he was beating up MC he was actually crying.
It's certainly one of those possibilities whatever it was Chad received in that note it was enough to get that emotional reaction out of him it's either the guy he has been seeing or pictures of him using steroids which would finish him and his reputation with both cases.

How long does it usually take for the walkthrough mod to be updated after a new release of the game?
Between 1-2 days I think it gets worked on as soon as the game is released.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
my2 cents:

Sage (actually Roice or wathever, "look who you talking to"... and pride) setup meet with preps in ANO ("we need that money") to sell HOTs services to them, also taken pic Cathy

Riona posted it in library, then nervous waited on couch and need a kiss to relax

Quinn will be breakin news for Tommy that is their deal with DIKs parties is canceled, HOTS switch to preps

just my 2 cents while wating, thx for reading.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes