Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can the patch be used with gallery mod?? Or do i have to download the whole game again
No. If you have any mod installed it won't work.

Guys, for the patch, what does it mean only works on unmodified Patreon version?
It means having no mods installed, like the scrappy cheat mod. If you have mods installed and don't have a clean copy of the game you'll need to download the full 8GB game.

Reactions: Mrs Blavatsky

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
so need a clean copy for the patch mod save not going to work
either way those who have moded the game need to play from start or find a clean save file ?? is this this the only way ??

shamwari

Jan 12, 2020
Bit of a tech question...an area where I'm probably below par in this community;

I grabbed the unpatched version of BAD (0.41) in preparation for the new episode.
Downloaded the patch off Mega and went to install it.
The existing files in my "Game" folder show up as .rpy files and the patch files are .rpa
The game doesn't seem to pick up the patch when I run it.

I'm currently trying to re-download the entire thing, but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions in the mean-time?

Thanks for your forbearance :)

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
I'm stuck on trying to find the damn suit. Finally accidentally found it by just clicking around.
You could've been the hero we needed and edited in WHERE THE CLUCKING PIECE OF SUIT is, but no, you wanted to see the world burn.

Edit: Oh my god the suit is sooooooo stupid. It's not obvious but you can go into another direction and into a room with a red and black bed you'll find the CLUCKING PIECE OF SUIT there.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes