assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
It could even be that Bella is the sister Jill thought was dead ... for some reason her family pronounced her dead and Jill has only light memories on her and of course people can change their appearance. That could also explain why Jill is emotionally attached to Bella cause she reminds her of her sister...
kinky.....me likey

That could line up. Would be pretty annoying if Jill is your first cousin though. It would mean she is out of the 'main girl' running. I'm worried about just how much trauma Bella has, if it goes to the physchotic extreme the floaty boots might imply then then she is out. Sage is okay but only 1 step above the other HOTs. Maya and Josy have thier own damage and if Poly isn't an option then your going to fuck them both up as well. In other words Sage might be the only rational option left.
Holy Bacchus says there wont be any incest.....if it's true you needn't worry
i'm a bit disappointed though incest is pretty fun in these games
Sage is awesome either way close to bella..... can't decide which of them is my favorite between them

there was another theory which was a bit interesting for me which was that josy could be bella's daughter or something

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I've noticed that DPC has paired most of the main girls besides Sage, to unlock the entire story you can't invest completly into one fearing what happened in AL, like most of us , I still know he's going to kick me in the guts when we hit V0.8 or V0.9 and we'll have to choose one and sacrifice the other. What I'm getting at is DPC wants us to "It's better to have loved than not at all" when playing the game which makes his game stand out to me. So no you won't get the happy polygamy. (T-T)
I just don't think it fits with the tone. It's a teen sex comedy with a dramatic twist. AL was more mature from the start, not only the asault but also the the cancer. Yes it was fucked up. Yes I think there should have been a 'both' path, but I understand that that's the emotitonal hit he wanted. I really think it could spoil Being a DIK if it ends with death/ murder/ suicide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There won't be any incest in this game, even if it's diluted like 2nd cousins or something like that.

Someone mentioned above maybe it was that Jill dry humped her in her sleep, like she did MC. I think that's an interesting idea. Especially if perhaps it resulted in something more, but they were both drunk and regret.

I know it's against Patreon ToS but 1st cousins is legal in some US states and countries. I don't think it technically counts as incest. Agree on the Burgmeister idea though.

Again, amazing work by my dear friend dAAAMN313
Enjoy you 2-3 fans of Quinn :cool: Cuz I certainly do :giggle:

I love Quinn and if she wasn't the main Villain (at the moment) i'd be all over her like white on rice.

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well, for me, I still like Bella and this hasn't changed my opinion of her.
The only way I’d kinda be ok with this (and this is total blind speculation) is if there’s something more to the “why”.

Hypothetically if Bella is Jill’s older sister’s ex-lover. She was in love with Jills sister and her big dark secret is holding a torch for this woman. That room has women’s boots in it... maybe that’s her old room? Jills sister lived with Bella back when it was her parents house (we assumed it was her husbands but as her parents it could easily have been where she lived) and it’s kept as it was after her death.

She befriends Jill (explaining how a 35 year old and a teenager became such good friends) and one drunken night kisses her out of longing for her past love.

Jill wasn’t into it, understood the why... they promise to never mention it again and Jill is aware of fact she triggers these memories of feelings in Bella. So she avoids sleeping in her bed and stuff.

Thats an example. If the “hook up” was just a kiss done for real reasons rather than random sex between two otherwise heterosexual women both of whom have strong opinions on infidelity. I could understand it.

Otherwise what we’ve got is Jill being strongly opposed to infidelity but fine getting with someone’s wife... she’s embarrassed at seeing someone naked but OK with hooking up with 35 year old teacher at the university that bears her name. Bella is conflicted about infidelity but having one night stands with her friends multiple times.

It’s just a theory and one I’m sure has been presented before but if Bella was deeply in love with the sister and when she died she was partially invested in this marriage to James... in a moment of weakness kissed Jill because of her resemblance and nothing else is going on I’d actually like Bella more in that scenario. It’s consistent and she keeps her morality.

if this devolves into yet another VN harem where you start a threesome with girls who sexuality is basically just “will do whatever MC wants me to do” id entirely check out.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hope that the mother is still alive, it would really suck if it's just some boring inheritance ( and it would make no sens , how in the fucking world would he receive it now instead of when she died ?)
I hope not, would be a bad twist at this point, and that the letter is the grandfather trying to reach out the MC after all these years. That scenario has more craft and fits the tone better than changing it to the mom just leaving for all those years now.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Yes, indeed, some shower's noise can be an effective cockblock. Must wait another chance with Bella.. That scene's really hot, but, at the end, you feel like "..hey, don't steal my moment"..
:cry::sick::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Corpses smell.
Depends on the conditions, though this is a good point. Might be something DPC would overlook for the sake of the reveal. I do hope that's not the answer. Just because AL took a fucked up turn doesn't mean this needs to. Much better to keep with in the Teen sex comedy meets melodrama frame work and not go full physco.

kinky.....me likey

Holy Bacchus says there wont be any incest.....if it's true you needn't worry
i'm a bit disappointed though incest is pretty fun in these games
Sage is awesome either way close to bella..... can't decide which of them is my favorite between them

there was another theory which was a bit interesting for me which was that josy could be bella's daughter or something
Is Holy Baccus involved in the project? I think he's probably right just wondering if there is a reason you are giving his opinion weight.

The Josy/ Bella theory doesn't work for a few reasons. 1 Josy new her Mum. 2. She has seen you on Rooster with bella and hasn't been like hey dude what the fuck that's my mum.

Last edited:

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
Just a tiny point, Riona has been redeeming herself for some time. She looked like one of Quinn's yesmen, but it was pretty clear from the beginning that she wasn't. Slowly but steadily, (faster than Camila, though).

Most of us (imo, I don't speak for everybody) didn't like that they started making out right after dumping you, but if they don't I don't see a problem with them doing it. It was the context that made it bad.

"What the DIK secret code is"?

NTR is the MC being cheated on, not you cheating. And Heather didn't cheat either, she just got... sprayed :ROFLMAO: .

Camila is actually surprising me, she has her limits and she seems she's going to keep them. The idea I got from her from episode two is that she was going to be Quinn's Yesman, but she actually has a personality.

That considering ditching the DIKs for the preps was a very bad idea from a business perspective for Quinn.

Corpses smell.
Wait a minute, Jade is Tybalt's MOTHER?! I JUST FUCKED HER LAST EPISODE AND GROPED HER ALMOST AN HOUR BEFORE I PUNCHED TYBALT REAL HARD!!
Dear God, if Isabella is indeed hiding her husband's corpse in the locked room (which is honestly fucked up), this would possibly be Acting Lesson all over again! Please don't make another pretty girl some unhinged maniac.

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
Please im begging for someone to help me just pass theough this then give the save file and then i can play
Try this, but you are in for a disappointment if you are gunning for Josy or Maya, cuz in my saves relationships with either never worked out. (Which is honestly less of a problem to me than expected, because I still have Jill)

Of course, you can always use the cheat mod.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Imagine how much Chad is going to lose his mind after finding out MC is fucking Sage, talk about Roid rage..

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The only way I’d kinda be ok with this (and this is total blind speculation) is if there’s something more to the “why”.

Hypothetically if Bella is Jill’s older sister’s ex-lover. She was in love with Jills sister and her big dark secret is holding a torch for this woman. That room has women’s boots in it... maybe that’s her old room? Jills sister lived with Bella back when it was her parents house (we assumed it was her husbands but as her parents it could easily have been where she lived) and it’s kept as it was after her death.

She befriends Jill (explaining how a 35 year old and a teenager became such good friends) and one drunken night kisses her out of longing for her past love.

Jill wasn’t into it, understood the why... they promise to never mention it again and Jill is aware of fact she triggers these memories of feelings in Bella. So she avoids sleeping in her bed and stuff.

Thats an example. If the “hook up” was just a kiss done for real reasons rather than random sex between two otherwise heterosexual women both of whom have strong opinions on infidelity. I could understand it.

Otherwise what we’ve got is Jill being strongly opposed to infidelity but fine getting with someone’s wife... she’s embarrassed at seeing someone naked but OK with hooking up with 35 year old teacher at the university that bears her name. Bella is conflicted about infidelity but having one night stands with her friends multiple times.

It’s just a theory and one I’m sure has been presented before but if Bella was deeply in love with the sister and when she died she was partially invested in this marriage to James... in a moment of weakness kissed Jill because of her resemblance and nothing else is going on I’d actually like Bella more in that scenario. It’s consistent and she keeps her morality.

if this devolves into yet another VN harem where you start a threesome with girls who sexuality is basically just “will do whatever MC wants me to do” id entirely check out.
I guess I can see something like that, but I also don't know if there really needs to be such a big "why".

Mar 23, 2020
Try this, but you are in for a disappointment if you are gunning for Josy or Maya, cuz in my saves relationships with either never worked out. (Which is honestly less of a problem to me than expected, because I still have Jill)

Of course, you can always use the cheat mod.
Thanks but i just wish it was my name in it

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is Holy Baccus involved in the project? I think he's probably right just wondering if there is a reason you are giving his opinion weight.
No, I'm not involved in making this game, I've just been around long enough on this thread to know that DPC has explicitly stated there will be no incest in this game, just as they've explicitly stated there will be no harem ending either.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Seeing along the thread many theories about the story next proposal, here's my own offering theory about the dad's calling..
Thinking a bit, being the MC's mom very rich, could be that she was Jill's mom's (or dad's) sister, so Jill and the MC are cousin.

Reactions: -Dreamer-
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes