alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Hello to everyone, i have a problem with the app "Roaster". In ep 5, when i click on the heart for leave a comment (lily photo), i get an error. So i can't do the tequila quest. I have tried to reinstall the game but nothing.
Someone have the same problem?
Thx

D

Deleted member 1713037

Prediction: During the scene in Bella's house if you tell Jill that Rusty is a nice guy they will end up together in endings where Jill is not your love interest. OR, and this is the likely scenario, if you're on Jill's path she'll cheat on you with him (because you inadvertently vouched for him by saying he's nice) along with a complete animated NTR scene where the MC walks in on both of them fucking.

Stay woke

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Prediction: During the scene in Bella's house if you tell Jill that Rusty is a nice guy they will end up together in endings where Jill is not your love interest.
Possibly.

OR, and this is the likely scenario, if you're on Jill's path she'll cheat on you with him (because you inadvertently vouched for him by saying he's nice) along with a complete animated NTR scene where the MC walks in on both of them fucking.
Absolutely not going to happen.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Prediction: During the scene in Bella's house if you tell Jill that Rusty is a nice guy they will end up together in endings where Jill is not your love interest. OR, and this is the likely scenario, if you're on Jill's path she'll cheat on you with him (because you inadvertently vouched for him by saying he's nice) along with a complete animated NTR scene where the MC walks in on both of them fucking.

Stay woke
Sure, a hardcore, unavoidable netorare scene, makes perfect sense storywise, jill is obviously a person capable of doing that.

Reactions: Katsu20

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
no scenes list anywhere?
Before Zoey : Scene in Jill's room after Chad attacked the MC. You must not have the dildo helmet.
Before hot sauna : First, You have to awake Heather upstairs then peek the door next to the kitchen.
Before Jade : Maya and Josy's road. If you're a chick you can choose "Try for something more".

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
EPIC, E P I C chapter :cool:

Anyone knows why DPC choose to include the Anti fascist anthem of Italy into the soundtrack of the Alpha's party? is because of how epically that party ended? or it's just a happy coincidence?

(I'm talking about the song 'Bella Ciao')
BRING THE GUILLOTINE, ALL ALPHAS AND THEIR PARENTS ARE GOING DOWN except Tybalt's mom, we can keep that one
I think it's because a spanish TV series have become a huge success in Netflix and become really popular around the world, and in the show they use the "bella ciao" as theme. It's called "La Casa de Papel" or "Money Heist" in english. I really doubt that DPC used it due to any political matter.

Reactions: yngve

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly. This is the thing about the whole Tybalt punch situation; does he deserve to be taken down a peg, yes, is violence the answer, no. Yes, he slapped the MC, but the bigger person doesn't rise to such provocation and respond to it with equal or greater violence. Walking away is the best action because it makes the MC look better, plus it works out better for the relationship with Jill and Bella to not hit him and will probably be better for the DIKs and for Jade too.

"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind." - Gandhi

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Been thinking about possible future twists.

MCs mom came from rich/old family (which disowned her), and Sage comes from a rich/old family that the narrative has yet to name and the MC has yet to see.

What are the odds that MC and Sage are cousins or aunt/nephew (if gramps decided to have another one shortly before/after MCs mom left).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Since Mona has quit the HOTs I'm assuming Camila will have to do the scavenger hunt on her own, or is she going to get put with someone else Maya and Josy perhaps. Maybe if you are not on their path or helping them she helps with the threesome task.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Stay woke
I think Jill cheating on you is extremely unlikely, i’m in to NTR enough not to care, i just don’t see it happening. That said I can imagine you being able set up Rusty with Jill if you don’t want her, similar story with Derek and Camila, though the right choice for him is Ashley. Maya and Josy can probably be left together. possible Sage stays with Chad. Bella I think, at best, ends up happily alone, though I did see someone suggest she ends up with you dad which I kind of dig (again all dependant in if you want them and treat them right)

Reactions: Nercoz

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Since Mona has quit the HOTs I'm assuming Camila will have to do the scavenger hunt on her own, or is she going to get put with someone else Maya and Josy perhaps. Maybe if you are not on their path or helping them she helps with the threesome task.
LOL, do you really think Camila is already not finished with the sex tasks? . :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: yngve
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes