Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So according to you if I murder, rob, rape, etc. etc. someone as long as the police aren't notified I didn't do anything wrong?

Forget it I'm done
Yeah, i didn't say that did i?

I said that if the police is not notified then the crime didn't happen, it don't even exist LAW-WISE speaking. So why would the police start an investigation on nothing?

As an example: Someone was killed and there was a witness, but the witness said nothing and the police never found about the murder, therefore there's no murder for the police do investigate law-wise speaking. (It's a bad example, but maybe you get my point now)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That's somewhat how it could have gone. On the non-threesome route they could have all agreed to take some time apart to figure things out as that would have made a lot more sense and would have probably led to a lot fewer people having such harsh feelings towards them when they made the MC feel like the spare prick at a wedding.
Yeah I just think he wants them together so it’s less work currently adding in Mc in threesome route.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I have a question. If you did not end up with Maya and Josy by the end of episode 4, can you still get both of them in episode 5?

Leprosis

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah even if she consider us a fuck buddy for the moment. I already forgot why she came back with her ex even after he cheated on her and threat her like nothing. The MC is better than this guy. But the girls that saw Sage and MC in the garden will lead to a lot of troubles in the future
Yup Melanie and Sarah......rattlesnakes, but i think Sarah is worse...Btw did you fuck Melanie in the shower?

Reactions: Youven

Youven

May 13, 2019

I said that if the police is not notified then the crime didn't happen, it don't even exist LAW-WISE speaking. So why would the police start an investigation on nothing?

As an example: Someone was killed and there was a witness, but the witness said nothing and the police never found about the murder, therefore there's no murder for the police do investigate law-wise speaking. (It's a bad example, but maybe you get my point now)
True, true.
But, hey, give him a break.
We have already (and enough) argue about this.
His point of view is legit. Ours kind complicated to defend but not false at all so. Cold case

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

I'm dropping this it's all semantics anyway. There are no police/laws in DPC's world.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Another complicating factor is that the picture of Cathy might not be the only such picture. If something like this did happen in the real world, there would almost certainly be calls for an investigation by other students, faculty, parents and alumni. Even if Cathy did her level best to stonewall any investigation into her own photo (such as insisting it was not posted without permission, crazy as that claim would be), the police would likely be dragged in by the public furor eventually.
Well that's a good point and one that could happen. If there was more pictures then it just Cathy opinion won't matter and if the police is notified there would be an investigation.

Now the second point, things like this happen all the time in the real world, but mostly victins never find out that they were captured in a film and/or photo. That's why we don't hear of investigations of this nature happening every day.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Yeah I just think he wants them together so it’s less work currently adding in Mc in threesome route.
Personally it would be weird to not have a threesome route considering that they had feelings for MC both and that we can't forget a feeling like that it can time especially for Maya who had her first time with a guy by the way. But being in a love triangle is complicated. But for example in WVM the girlfriend of the MC accepted that he have sex with other girls but if he have feelings for them he have to tell her and she have the last word. But the love triangle between the girlfriend, the MC and his best friend is good and well wrote and because of what she have accepted you can have feelings for both without being guilty and have threesome scenes

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
True, true.
But, hey, give him a break.
We have already (and enough) argue about this.
His point of view is legit. Ours kind complicated to defend but not false at all so. Cold case
I already dropped it, just wanted to finish my point. I was eating therefore lost a little ground.

But then again Cndyrvr4lf has the biggest point of all:
In DPC's little world, this kind of argument don't have any weight as it's only semantics. There's no law and no police. (maybe there will be, but that's not the point)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I have max points and Chick attitude and they said no to me too so I don't know. Too bad but I will get Jill it's my favorite x)

Btw guys who is your favorite love interest in the game so far ?
Bella keeps captivating my interest in her with every update, she has it all. Looks, caring personality, can cook, isn't a junkie or slut, and has a bit of mystery to her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's not that I don't want it it's that right now I prefer Jill to them and considering how the discussion with them in the old library were, I would have wanted more things before ^^

By the way nice signature but I don't recognize some girls. Can I get a list of the games we can find her please ^^ ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/page-25#post-3361592

The thing is that, if he had made them all just stay friends for the time being on the non-threesome route, ep 5 would have gone the exact same way.

Maya and Josy could still party with each other in that room as friends, Josy could ask the MC to be with her when meeting her Dad as her friend, and both of them in their separate moments with him could still express regret at choosing the friend path because they like him but are struggling to reconcile those feelings with what they feel for each other.

So it would still have worked by not having M&J get back together.

I have a question. If you did not end up with Maya and Josy by the end of episode 4, can you still get both of them in episode 5?
No, but there are signs that solo routes may open up later.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So according to you if I murder, rob, rape, etc. etc. someone as long as the police aren't notified I didn't do anything wrong?

Forget it I'm done
Obviously that's not what was meant but there are crimes in which ther police need the victim to cooperate in order to proceed which is the actual point (domestic violence being a prime example because it almost always happens in private and is over by the time the police arrive, having been called by a neighbour usually, so the only witness is also the victim and they frequently are too scared to press charges).

If the police get involved then nobody in the Diks should be in trouble for the pics simply being on their Rooster as that isn't evidence that they posted it. They could seize the laptop and try to determine if it was used to upload the pics; if it turns out it wasn't (I suspect someone got access to the laptop some time earlier and is able to access it remotely) then what?

And, btw, you saying 'Game Logic' all the time is annoying, especially as most of time you aren't invoking it to cover for an issue inherent to video game design that players need to hand wave away. Instead, you're looking at a point in time, we'll call it Point F, postulating a hypothetical future point in time, we'll call it Point K and stating that the only way these 2 points in time can be explained is by invoking 'Game Logic' rather than the much more obvious notion that DPC intends to create Point G, Point H, Point I and Point J before he gets to Point K.

Or I'm being an over-sensitive little bitch.

Or both ;)

Youven

May 13, 2019
Obviously that's not what was meant but there are crimes in which ther police need the victim to cooperate in order to proceed which is the actual point (domestic violence being a prime example because it almost always happens in private and is over by the time the police arrive, having been called by a neighbour usually, so the only witness is also the victim and they frequently are too scared to press charges).

If the police get involved then nobody in the Diks should be in trouble for the pics simply being on their Rooster as that isn't evidence that they posted it. They could seize the laptop and try to determine if it was used to upload the pics; if it turns out it wasn't (I suspect someone got access to the laptop some time earlier and is able to access it remotely) then what?

And, btw, you saying 'Game Logic' all the time is annoying, especially as most of time you aren't invoking it to cover for an issue inherent to video game design that players need to hand wave away. Instead, you're looking at a point in time, we'll call it Point F, postulating a hypothetical future point in time, we'll call it Point K and stating that the only way these 2 points in time can be explained is by invoking 'Game Logic' rather than the much more obvious notion that DPC intends to create Point G, Point H, Point I and Point J before he gets to Point K.

Or I'm being an over-sensitive little bitch.

Or both ;)
both !! :LOL: :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes