Dec 20, 2019
I see all you guys talking about different playthroughs or runs etc, I guess I'm in the minority who automatically goes for the harem path when possible and just unlocks the scenes I've missed at the end of the episode? I only have one save file going at this point.

As far as incest in this, it actually never crossed my mind, maybe because we start off without a mom and no sisters, only child. With that I default to going after any older women in the game, so Jade, Cathy and Bella are top on my list.
The bunch of us are just over-prepared and tried to get every path possible ready. Your play style is not wrong, just when you reach the end, you will most likely have to replay if you wish for a different or totally opposite ending. We're just worried that the game will come back to bite us in the ass so we have many saves prepared.

Some players just started imagining the MC is the long lost heir of one of the prestigious families and will end up being related to one of the LIs because of the letter. That's where all the incest fan-fictions started mushrooming.

Reactions: GPsarakis

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The bunch of us are just over-prepared and tried to get every path possible ready. Your play style is not wrong, just when you reach the end, you will most likely have to replay if you wish for a different or totally opposite ending. We're just worried that the game will come back to bite us in the ass so we have many saves prepared.

Some players just started imagining the MC is the long lost heir of one of the prestigious families and will end up being related to one of the LIs because of the letter. That's where all the incest fan-fictions started mushrooming.
imho

the end of the game is too far to prepare ourselves for any possible path.

at this moment, besides affinity, there is only one fundamental crossroads, that one of the triangle deal (accepted, rejected, not even proposed), plus other secondary crossroads which I believe exclude only a few scenes (for example the 3 routes after the revelation)

but from here to closing we could find many more

too soon

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I see all you guys talking about different playthroughs or runs etc, I guess I'm in the minority who automatically goes for the harem path when possible and just unlocks the scenes I've missed at the end of the episode? I only have one save file going at this point.
Well, I usually try to bang everything in my main path 1496578196-geralt.png

But you can't unlock everything with only one run. If the MC is in relationship with Maya and Josy he can't bang Jade in ep4 and Cathy in ep5. So you basically have to replay the whole ep5. In ep4 you need DIK affinity to unlock the scene in Quinn's dorm and Chick affinity to unlock the shower scene with Jill. Even if you restart, there aren't enough affinity choices in the episode to switch the balance.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Well, I usually try to bang everything in my main path View attachment 712762

But you can't unlock everything with only one run. If the MC is in relationship with Maya and Josy he can't bang Jade in ep4 and Cathy in ep5. So you basically have to replay the whole ep5. In ep4 you need DIK affinity to unlock the scene in Quinn's dorm and Chick affinity to unlock the shower scene with Jill. Even if you restart, there aren't enough affinity choices in the episode to switch the balance.
Yeah, which is why the mod helps since after the end of the ep I can unlock what I missed from my playthrough. I suppose you could look at it as cheating, sorta, but oh well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A kink's a kink. Whatever turns your crank turns your crank. I don't necessarily dislike any kink except the 3 letter one but that's personal choice. As long as the game is good I'm all for it. However a lot of them aren't.

BaDK is one of the few that I like on here just the way it is. Minus a few plot holes/contrivances (either way) it is a very well written and programmed game. Add in the art and it's head and shoulders above the majority of the rest even with what I see as its flaws.
what are you referring to?

it seems to me mainly that there are some choices that are not taken into consideration, perhaps because realistically not many would take them.

for example: if you refuse to stay to "sleep" with Josy, she is punished anyway and her cell phone is removed, it's a no sense

according to me that could have been a painful but interesting choice, because, in theory, it would blow up her surprise arrival at the BR

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I need some advice.. I would like to play ALSO a route where i refuse Josy & Maya (or they refuse me) in addition to the route which seems to be the main one, where i stay with both of them. But I really can't guess on which path I should place this option.

At the end of Ch3 we have those 3 choices: go sleep by Bella, Sage or Derek. I suppose for the Josy & Maya path going to Derek is the best option which is why i played that route this way. But which one is the best for a NON Josy & Maya path? Would going to Sage exclude Josy & Maya in the future? Or maybe going to Bella? Although in that case i can see a possible combination with Josy in the Bella & Jill path (Josy met Jill and might be friends plus the MC told Jill he dated Josy).. Which would be no problem, on the contrary, a "polyamory" end with Bella, Jill and Josy would be a dream ending for me!

But what I'm trying to reach if i refuse Josy & Maya would be a route where I MAY see some "NTR" of these 2 girls (or at least 1 of them) in the future. Don't kill me for saying that. It would NOT be my main route, just .. another way to see things.. I'm a curious guy :) But at this time I really can't guess on which of the 2 options (Bella or Sage) such a development would be possible (if at all). Anyone could give me an educated guess ? :)

PS: I know NTR is not a tag in this game but .. cheating IS! And so is prostitution. So, even if we already had events related to both of these, that doesn't mean there can't be more like that, so.. there is hope :). And please don't shoot, dear young romantic guys. Even if I'm older and, therefore, not only romantic :) it would still pain me to see Josy or Maya fucking around the campus with other guys or sucking cocks for a buck at the glory hole. Not to mention giving extended lap dances at the strip cub.. It would pain but.. would be also interesting to watch lol. As an OPTION of course! And NOT the main option, so please don't shoot :).
I have the same feeling and the same privileged route.
At the end of ep.3, I agree, I think going with Derek is the right thing to do if you want to stay on this route.
Going with Sage may be interesting (in the future) if you are on DIK affinity path, and we know Josy & Maya are rather neutral / Chick.
Going with Bella will increase feelings for her and develop some kind of complicity... It may cause problems sooner or later. For now, being in relationship with Josy, Maya, Jill and Bella (so on the Chick side of the force ;)) is easy. But at some point, MC will have to choose (no harem said DPC). And the deeper relationships are, the harder will be to split !
I've done a lot of saves, particularly on the Josy&Maya route (my favourite too !). For instance, I payed attention not to be too close to Bella and Jill (no shower together and no kiss during Jill's date, avoid Bella when it's possible, etc...) to really increase my chances with Josy and Maya.... The future will tell us if I'm right !
If you want to try something without Josy and Maya, I think it's already possible, even on the Chick path, even if you refuse to smoke weed, etc... Just reject them on episode 4 (stay friends :cry::cry::cry:) and, in episode 5, when Derek ask you if you're ok with the girls (in the preps house, when he checks the fridge), just answer 'Yeah" ! I don't know if the door will be definitely closed, but it's a first step...

Reactions: ename144

Youven

May 13, 2019
At the end of ep.3, I agree, I think going with Derek is the right thing to do if you want to stay on this route.
Going with Sage may be interesting (in the future) if you are on DIK affinity path, and we know Josy & Maya are rather neutral / Chick.
Going with Bella will increase feelings for her and develop some kind of complicity... It may cause problems sooner or later. For now, being in relationship with Josy, Maya, Jill and Bella (so on the Chick side of the force ;)) is easy. But at some point, MC will have to choose (no harem said DPC). And the deeper relationships are, the harder will be to split !
I've done a lot of saves, particularly on the Josy&Maya route (my favourite too !). For instance, I payed attention not to be too close to Bella and Jill (no shower together and no kiss during Jill's date, avoid Bella when it's possible, etc...) to really increase my chances with Josy and Maya.... The future will tell us if I'm right !
If you want to try something without Josy and Maya, I think it's already possible, even on the Chick path, even if you refuse to smoke weed, etc... Just reject them on episode 4 (stay friends :cry::cry::cry:) and, in episode 5, when Derek ask you if you're ok with the girls (in the preps house, when he checks the fridge), just answer 'Yeah" ! I don't know if the door will be definitely closed, but it's a first step...
For my part, Chick Path, No sex with Hots or Quinn, no drugs, pussy way with the Jokes, I choosed to "something more" with Josy and Maya, advance a lot with Jill (Hope to finish with her on first intention), also with Bella ; and despite all of this, J&M seems to be ok when I said to them that I have date with other girls.
I wonder where all this is going...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ah see and I have trouble playing females just can't get into the mindset.

The nice thing about BaDK so far is that we haven't had to make any choices that dead end one of the girl's, so far. Even on the DIK route Maya and Josy appear to still have feelings for the MC in Ep5, even if you just tell them you just want to be friends. So far we can sleep with almost everyone, depending on your choices, along at least some of the routes.
I thought it would be hard for me to play as a female too, but in the end it wasn't that bad. Games like Good girl gone bad do a pretty good job getting you into the mindset. I've always wondered how some women would see this kinds of games that seem made for men, even though BADIK has a plot, unlike others.
OMG! Are you serious!?
And thus a new realm of possibilities appeared :ROFLMAO:

(I think there are some guys in here that have all those ones filled too, though).
Wait. I though you meant nine saveslots, not pages. Does this mean there are more than nine... PAGES?

That's one our biggest arguments. A few of us think the affinity system is broke because if you make all DIK major choices you can make the MC make all chick minor choices and be super nice but certain girls still will like you less. The dual system screws things up to a certain extent. It's an old argument.....

All of us do so don't feel bad about overthinking
Overthinking is what we do here. :ROFLMAO:

That's pretty much why I started posting here, it's a plot worth analyzing.

OOOOH You got my palms all sweaty thinking about a KRJ ending. The things I could do to that 19 year old 2 month, first hearing aid at 7, been in school for 2 years, definitely going to make her scream louder than 44db wanna be librarian. As the MC of course ;)
Heck, I am playing Phoenix Wright lately and when I ran into this character I was like "Oh, nice. So KRJ is a cammera assistant now". :ROFLMAO:

We need more of KRJ...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
from a narrative point of view it does not make sense that MC does not propose the act "more than friendship". he has no reason to want to remain a friend.

so not proposing it, I think too, could have negative consequences with Maya and Josy.

a possible refusal instead in my opinion only makes the 3-story impossible, which however I consider unlikely to have a happy ending

if you can choose Bella, you have to choose Bella, this is not discussed :love:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Wait. I though you meant nine saveslots, not pages. Does this mean there are more than nine... PAGES?
Yes, click on the > to the right of page 9 and you go to page 10. Repeat as needed, the number of pages isn't capped normally.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
from a narrative point of view it does not make sense that MC does not propose the act "more than friendship". he has no reason to want to remain a friend.

so not proposing it, I think too, could have negative consequences with Maya and Josy.

a possible refusal instead in my opinion only makes the 3-story impossible, which however I consider unlikely to have a happy
God hear you !!

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i dont mind tbh i just love to see this community grow
the more of us the merrier :p

and also why this is not #1 on trending already
oh i know why
no incest smh :oops:
Let's be thankful for that :LOL: although I still see that the question of that keeps being brought up it's either one or the other hell I remember when a few people thought there would be NTR involved because they thought Maya would end up on the menu despite her having that Li tag.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let's be thankful for that :LOL: although I still see that the question of that keeps being brought up it's either one or the other hell I remember when a few people thought there would be NTR involved because they thought Maya would end up on the menu despite her having that Li tag.
if MC remains excluded from the couple Maya and Josh, and it seems to me difficult there is no ending with this situation, but hopefully with MC in relationship to someone else, it is not very far from the concept of NTR

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017

a possible refusal instead in my opinion only makes the 3-story impossible, which however I consider unlikely to have a happy ending
I don't like to be rejected, even in a game. But yea, in this case it's worth it.
if you can choose Bella, you have to choose Bella, this is not discussed :love:
give-that-man-beer-and-boobs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ecchi-Senpai

Dec 20, 2019
imho

the end of the game is too far to prepare ourselves for any possible path.

at this moment, besides affinity, there is only one fundamental crossroads, that one of the triangle deal (accepted, rejected, not even proposed), plus other secondary crossroads which I believe exclude only a few scenes (for example the 3 routes after the revelation)

but from here to closing we could find many more

too soon
Which is why I stopped preparing and play other games instead.

Sleep or slept ;)
a grammar error? :oops:

I did not get it ...
Nazis!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Theory I just had:

We all assume that Ashley was crying during the prep party because she didn't want to become part of Quinn's menu.

My idea: Somebody, somehow, told her about Derek fucking the fat feminist and she's heartbroken about it.
Aside from whatever DIK snapped that pic of him, who else would know? I can't imagine that the person who took that pic would tell Ashley or any of the other HOTs.

LMMAO I'm on my 3rd page of routes and saves
That's nice, I have 10 pages of saves, albeit on just one route; the "cad" route where I'm pursuing every girl and having as much sex as possible. Each of the saves are at the beginning of different scenes throughout the game so I can both go back to them if I need to reference something in a discussion but also go back to change certain decisions if necessary later on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes