Dec 20, 2019
I think lesbian relationship would be a stretch for a one time event. However the fact that Bella cheated again and Jill is potentially a lot more sexual could potentially make a difference in perception. What if it was more than a kiss? What if it was a LOT MORE?
I vote for a lot more. I don't think Bella is so easily shaken with just a kiss, if the theories on this site about her and Stephen in an affair holds true.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I vote for a lot more. I don't think Bella is so easily shaken with just a kiss, if the theories on this site about her and Stephen in an affair holds true.
I must have missed that theory. I thought Bella turned the whole Stephen/Jade Threesome down? I know there is a theory about Cathy/Stephen affair

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Difference of opinion, but to me, one kiss between women does not a "lesbian relationship" make. By that logic, Ashley and Lily would be in a "lesbian relationship" because they kissed during the dildo spin game, and Quinn and Camila would be in a "lesbian relationship" because they kissed when jerking the MC off in ep 1.

A drunken kiss between two women, whether they be friends or strangers, is just a drunken kiss between two women. Anyone is capable of it regardless of their sexual proclivities, and that includes Bella and Jill.
Ok, maybe "relationship" was too strong of a word to use, but it wasn't a meaningless kiss either. If it were they wouldn't need to talk about it again. I'm pretty sure neither Asley or Lily and Quinn and Camila though about that ever again. And don't forget, we don't know what happened, we don't know if it was a kiss or more (or even less).

Another thing, two straight same-sex people don't kiss each other no matter the amount of alcohol involved. You have to have some interest there first.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yea I think Bella might have turned Stephen down also I think he still lusts after her. That's what made Jade super pissed.
We see the start of it in the library. Stephen telling Bella to bring along a bottle of wine to ?. We never see or hear about the rest of it. Other than the fight.

Dec 20, 2019
We see the start of it in the library. Stephen telling Bella to bring along a bottle of wine to ?. We never see or hear about the rest of it. Other than the fight.
Now we need a backstory of the Burkes when all things go south, all his affairs with everyone, Tybalt, Jade, the 2nd child.

• Sad
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Cathy/Stephen affair is not a theory but a fact. Jade tells MC about it..
Strictly speaking we only know the Stephen was thinking about Cathy whilst with Jade, that doesn't mean anything actually happened between them although, since she knows her husband, she's justified in believing the worst about him at least. Still, it's entirely possible that the MC will learn Cathy is completely innocent.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Strictly speaking we only know the Stephen was thinking about Cathy whilst with Jade, that doesn't mean anything actually happened between them although, since she knows her husband, she's justified in believing the worst about him at least. Still, it's entirely possible that the MC will learn Cathy is completely innocent.
Yeah we have had this debate before. Jade says she never asked about it because she didn't want to lose her friend Cathy. She didn't care about Stephen but she didn't want to risk her friendship with Cathy over someone (Stephen) who didn't matter to her anyway at that point.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Cathy/Stephen affair is not a theory but a fact. Jade tells MC about it..
Jade explicitly tells MC that she doesn't need or want to know if something happened between them. The implication is that Stephen fantasized about Cathy being the horndog that he is. The same way he also lusts after Bella. Stephen isn't her type in the first place.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes