ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
finished this game to the updated part ... never played before .. nice game .. kinda huge .. must be all the animation files and music .. still loved the game .. any reason i couldn't get Maya or Josy :love: ?

Sage kinda not bad .. enjoyed her alot ... wondering where her route goes ?

Jill , whats to say :love: bad about her ... dam baby ..... let me plant some kiddos in her .. woo hoo ..

to bad Quinn is a queen bitch . would love that alot more ...

the rest are not bad either ....

great job with making the storyline and renders (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Nah, so far, it looks like Maya and Josey isn't too keen about a threesome. They are also a bit tiny jealous if the MC shows a bit too affection to one of them as shown with the sex scenes at the Rich people's party. If the MC have sex with Maya, Josey will seem a bit stun and sad when she comes into the room. Hence, I believe the creator going to make players have to choose between Maya or Josey. Or, if the creator is sick in the mind, we get emotionally scar again like in Acting Lessons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's too soon to say if the Maya/Josy triangle can work out. There are clearly issues that will need to be resolved, but the three of them are aware of this. The whole point of the discussion at the picnic was to decide how to start doing that. For now, the plan is to take it slow and focus on communicating and spending time together rather than setting up hard and fast rules.

I certainly hope we can make a go of it, because I like both girls and would really hate to break them up.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
if that happens, then i will just tell them to stay together and take the loss, if i don't get that choice I'll just drop the game at that point.
I actually think the three-way relationship will work out if on the right path, but obviously with some additional drama thrown in the mix. I would expect the threesome to occur within the next couple episodes, but the drama with Maya's dad to come up within the next three episodes (even if the MC isn't in the relationship). Based on the conversations if you went on the path where they rejected you both claim they only rejected you because they thought it was what the other wanted suggesting getting the MC back into that relationship with both may still be possible (although like everything else the developer likes to throw in lots of red herrings to get the players to guess wrong).

Dec 20, 2019
Sally as Chads special friend only works if

a) It's not a guy (much discussed)
b) It's a named, existing character (which once you remove the freshies, Hots and Teachers and the MC's ex - that leaves most of the strippers, beth from the cafetria and Sally)

Prior to the last episode I nver gave it that much thought as the whole 'Cheating Chad' was a mere plot device to give you an opening with Sage and therefore revealing the identity would be rather.....meh!

Only reason I somewhat care now is to try figure out why one of Sage's HOT sisters (Melissa) feels compelled to phone Chad and tell him Sage has been cheating with MC. What's the payoff for that little act of betrayal?
If it's a guy and has to be a named character, then it's either Troy, Stephen or if we include the tri-beta factor, MAGNAR!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah. Episode 5 makes it pretty clear that this polyamorous, 15 year old boy wet dream of a relationship ain't gonna work.
How does it make that clear at all? Things are still very much unclear right now about how this will turn out and, if anything, there's more to suggest that it could work out if the right decisions are made.

The choice to choose to between going to Maya and going with Josy may be what decides how this will go. If there are more choices like this, it could come down how many of them you do with each girl, i.e. making more choice in favour of Maya will lead to her being the one the MC would end up with, and vice-versa with Josy. But if you make an equal or close to equal number of choices for each of them then you'll end up with both because you spent an equal amount of time with them.

Both girls clearly have strong feelings for the MC and they still have them for each other as well. What Maya has proposed is to just take things more slowly and relaxed to see if this is or can be something real and serious, or if it's a fleeting thing and this is the right thing to do because it's a different sort of relationship and these feelings she has for the MC are new to her so she needs to know for certain how real they are.

Spending time with each of them and together will surely help with all of that, and while there likely still be some drama along the way, there's no reason yet to suggest that it can't work out.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How does it make that clear at all? Things are still very much unclear right now about how this will turn out and, if anything, there's more to suggest that it could work out if the right decisions are made.

The choice to choose to between going to Maya and going with Josy may be what decides how this will go. If there are more choices like this, it could come down how many of them you do with each girl, i.e. making more choice in favour of Maya will lead to her being the one the MC would end up with, and vice-versa with Josy. But if you make an equal or close to equal number of choices for each of them then you'll end up with both because you spent an equal amount of time with them.

Both girls clearly have strong feelings for the MC and they still have them for each other as well. What Maya has proposed is to just take things more slowly and relaxed to see if this is or can be something real and serious, or if it's a fleeting thing and this is the right thing to do because it's a different sort of relationship and these feelings she has for the MC are new to her so she needs to know for certain how real they are.

Spending time with each of them and together will surely help with all of that, and while there likely still be some drama along the way, there's no reason yet to suggest that it can't work out.
i fell in love with the Josy character .... wholesome girl ... devil in bed :love:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I actually think the three-way relationship will work out if on the right path, but obviously with some additional drama thrown in the mix. I would expect the threesome to occur within the next couple episodes, but the drama with Maya's dad to come up within the next three episodes (even if the MC isn't in the relationship). Based on the conversations if you went on the path where they rejected you both claim they only rejected you because they thought it was what the other wanted suggesting getting the MC back into that relationship with both may still be possible (although like everything else the developer likes to throw in lots of red herrings to get the players to guess wrong).
yeah, i see that, but I'm saying, if shit goes downhill and they make an ultimatum, i want to have the choice of saying "Hey, you two stick together, i don't want to hurt either"

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
a little hesitant to try. its only in .0.5.2 and i hate unfinished games and the main character looks stupid like in every other game but it can have this many positive reviews for nothing.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
if that happens, then i will just tell them to stay together and take the loss, if i don't get that choice I'll just drop the game at that point.
That could be a nice option, wouldn't it? But I just don't see that happening. Because I don't think Maya and Josy's relationship is sustainable either, regardless of whether MC is involved or not.
The other scenario I'm foreseeing is that they'll start blaming each other for pushing the MC away.
Please feel free to correct me, but again, from what I've seen in Episode 5, their feelings for MC seem stronger than the feelings they have for each other.
This will inevitably lead to their breakup and them individually seeking comfort in MC's company.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That could be a nice option, wouldn't it? But I just don't see that happening. Because I don't think Maya and Josy's relationship is sustainable either, regardless of whether MC is involved or not.
The other scenario I'm foreseeing is that they'll start blaming each other for pushing the MC away.
Please feel free to correct me, but again, from what I've seen in Episode 5, their feelings for MC seem stronger than the feelings they have for each other.
This will inevitably lead to their breakup and them individually seeking comfort in MC's company.
I don't think so, their relationship is mostly having problems because they can't be open about it, since one is still in the closet, and the other has fucked up parents, but if that is fixed I can see it working after all the MC is the only variable that they are even willing to sacrifice, not their relationship to each other, also that is something Derek says, they aren't just girlfriends, they are best friends, the Mc is a new variable, and I can totally see them having him just as a friend.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
It's too soon to say if the Maya/Josy triangle can work out. There are clearly issues that will need to be resolved, but the three of them are aware of this. The whole point of the discussion at the picnic was to decide how to start doing that. For now, the plan is to take it slow and focus on communicating and spending time together rather than setting up hard and fast rules.

I certainly hope we can make a go of it, because I like both girls and would really hate to break them up.
Don't get me wrong. Maya and Josy and are my absolute favorites and I'd hate to see them suffer in any way. But from a narrative point of view... How long do you expect them to talk things out before this whole thing goes haywire? Not long I think.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I think the "I care great big diarrhea shit about you." between Josy and Maya is more impactful/stronger/meaningful than anything Maya and Josy individually have with the MC.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
a little hesitant to try. its only in .0.5.2 and i hate unfinished games and the main character looks stupid like in every other game but it can have this many positive reviews for nothing.
The developer finished another game and while the updates take a while (part of the reason for all the crazy theories as regular players have a long wait between episodes) I would expect he will finish this, but you may end up waiting a long time. As for the main character it's something you'll overlook after a while once you start focusing on the story.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In the Josy scene on the non-M&J path, she gets very emotional about the fact that she has "loving feelings" for 2 people and is struggling with that as well as being torn about telling this to Maya in case she hurts her feelings. She doesn't realise that Maya feels the same way about her and the MC and whilst it does compound this issue of them not communicating properly, these same feeling they both have are still there on the M&J path which means they do have strong feelings for him and each other.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Not all updates for every game/VN are the same size. Definitely try it, because Being a DIK has more total renders and animations in these first 5 updates than all other VNs who have way more than 5 updates.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Of course all this we are discussing would be if things go south, which could very well not happen, there are successful poly relationships in real life, and if I'm being honest, I don't think the girls (Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, hell, even Bella) would have a problem with each other if wore to properly be introduced, but the Mc is too slow to think of that.

Reactions: ImperialD

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
In the Josy scene on the non-M&J path, she gets very emotional about the fact that she has "loving feelings" for 2 people and is struggling with that as well as being torn about telling this to Maya in case she hurts her feelings. She doesn't realise that Maya feels the same way about her and the MC and whilst it does compound this issue of them not communicating properly, these same feeling they both have are still there on the M&J path which means they do have strong feelings for him and each other.
Welp, we'll see I guess. I've been wrong before and needless to say, this is just conjecture and speculation.
It's just that this relationship has been a kick in the balls from the very beginning, despite all three of them trying their best to sustain it. It's pretty much a theme at this point. I'm not saying this relationship(s) are bound to fail, but there's going to be tragedy before a happy ending.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Of course all this we are discussing would be if things go south, which could very well not happen, there are successful poly relationships in real life, and if I'm being honest, I don't think the girls (Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage, hell, even Bella) would have a problem with each other if wore to properly be introduced, but the Mc is too slow to think of that.
that was actually the only problem i seen in this game was how the MC acted ,, like a stupid kid instead of a young adult male , with some reasoning skills ... i mean he did have a father that taught him most of what he knows ...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes