lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i do the same thing .. my trouble with it is . it shows you things that happen when your no where near the event
Yes but, and correct me if I've missed something, nothing we as players have been shown which would be outside of the MC's knowledge, has had any real effect. It's nice detail for us to have but he would probably make the same decisions if he knew what we know, or at least reach the same conclusions.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes but, and correct me if I've missed something, nothing we as players have been shown which would be outside of the MC's knowledge, has had any real effect. It's nice detail for us to have but he would probably make the same decisions if he knew what we know, or at least reach the same conclusions.
the meeting between Quinn and tommy .. on the backstaircase ... where it just shows the 2 of them .. talking about smoke and whatever else

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
something else i thought was happening was . like when quinn opened maya's legs at the pool .. i thought quinn was using the girls as prostitutes .. i was thinking that fucking bitch better not sell maya or josy or fuck this game :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the meeting between Quinn and tommy .. on the backstaircase ... where it just shows the 2 of them .. talking about smoke and whatever else
That's fair, MC wouldn't know about them that early and still wouldn't know the extent of it even now although he should know that neither of them are to be trusted.

Reactions: ImperialD

Dec 20, 2019
That's fair, MC wouldn't know about them that early and still wouldn't know the extent of it even now although he should know that neither of them are to be trusted.
The one I dreaded most right now is the consequences after that kissing scene with Sage and the conspiring between Melanie and Sarah.

In fact half of the theories in here stem from having god's eye view.

Reactions: ImperialD

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The one I dreaded most right now is the consequences after that kissing scene with Sage and the conspiring between Melanie and Sarah.

In fact half of the theories in here stem from having god's eye view.
If you have to theorize you have to use everything, obviously. Another thing is if you want to roleplay, even if you roleplay as yourself, you should take into account what your character would do with the info he has, even if you do know something that he doesn't.

Dec 20, 2019
If you have to theorize you have to use everything, obviously. Another thing is if you want to roleplay, even if you roleplay as yourself, you should take into account what your character would do with the info he has, even if you do know something that he doesn't.
Which a lot of people don't, and then blame the MC for his immorality.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Dec 20, 2019
ok you just made feel so immoral ,, thanks :eek:
Don't worry, we're all here for the same reason. We're not here to play as Kwai Chang Caine as a celibate kungfu knowing monk or to witness all the dramas in Beverly Hills 90219. We're here to romance all the girls and conquer all the rewards and scenes, then after you get tired of fapping, start entering the door to the alternate universe and starts romancing a girl, then rinse and repeat.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't worry, we're all here for the same reason. We're not here to play as Kwai Chang Caine as a celibate kungfu knowing monk or to witness all the dramas in Beverly Hills 90219. We're here to romance all the girls and conquer all the rewards and scenes, then after you get tired of fapping, start entering the door to the alternate universe and starts romancing a girl, then rinse and repeat.
i was thinking of starting a new game to see if i can limit how many girls i can get to just 1

Kailadan

Mar 25, 2020
I never even thought about the fact that the MC's mom came from money. Man, the potential chaos that letter about the MC's mother could bring! I'll have to start thinking up insane theories now before I go to sleep, so that I can dream up even crazier stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes