lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I never even thought about the fact that the MC's mom came from money. Man, the potential chaos that letter about the MC's mother could bring! I'll have to start thinking up insane theories now before I go to sleep, so that I can dream up even crazier stuff.
I suggest you replay the beginning of the game where we learn that Neil (MC's dad) was hired as part of a construction crew to build a hotel for Lynette's (MC's mum) father.

Actually, thinking about it, could Burke be Jade's second husband and could she previously have been married to, and had a kid with, a wealthy older property magnate (or his son)?

Dec 20, 2019
I never even thought about the fact that the MC's mom came from money. Man, the potential chaos that letter about the MC's mother could bring! I'll have to start thinking up insane theories now before I go to sleep, so that I can dream up even crazier stuff.
The mom's family owns construction business if I remember correctly. Where there's construction, there's money. I have a friend whose family business is construction. Going to his house if like visiting Bella's house, just 3 times bigger. Bella has a locked room, his house has a LOCKED FLOOR. Fuck, now I'm wondering what they kept up there.

Dec 20, 2019
I suggest you replay the beginning of the game where we learn that Neil (MC's dad) was hired as part of a construction crew to build a hotel for Lynette's (MC's mum) father.

Actually, thinking about it, could Burke be Jade's second husband and could she previously have been married to, and had a kid with, a wealthy older property magnate (or his son)?
So the mom's family business, is it hotel chain or construction? I'm not sure now.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I know it seems heartless, but I'm curious if it leads to a different scene/dialogue? Did anyone ever try taking the money from Jills' room?

Dec 20, 2019
I know it seems heartless, but I'm curious if it leads to a different scene/dialogue? Did anyone ever try taking the money from Jills' room?
When Tybalt "comforts" Jill, he will ask if she lost anything. She will mention money if you took from her, otherwise only undies.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Neil (MC's dad) tells MC that his mothers father was building a hotel(or something like that right?). The total cost of buying the land to build the hotel on along with the hotel itself assuming it's an average 5 star would be in the 7 digit range and could range in the tens of millions of dollars so yeah his Mom's family is pretty loaded.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
If DPC does a third patch for episode 5, I hope he adjusts Sage's dialogue for the sex scene in Tybalt's bedroom.

It doesn't make much sense for Sage to say "I've never seen this side of you" if the MC tells her he likes to take control and face fucks her.

Maybe add a flag to change the dialogue so Sage can say something like "Wow, you just love taking control, just like back in my bedroom!"

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

Dghg

May 10, 2019
I am new to this game please tell me what is better being a dick or chick for getting most of the scenes

Apr 19, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Being A DIK - v0.5.2 + scrappy's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Thank you brother.. can you please send a android version of COOL MOM SOFIA game..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes