Bruceleefan

Mar 11, 2020
I'm not sure of this, can you get through the game without doing anything with anyone else but J & M? The conversion they have at the end about strings attached doesn't bode well for the relationship

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
fuck i have forget when ep5 came out. when can we start f5 for episode 6 you think? :)
Best bet for Ep 6 is October, however the status update on Friday had the number of completed renders at about half of what was in ep 5 after only about 3-4 weeks of DPC working on ep 6, so we could maybe see it in mid-late September if he keeps up this pace.

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
Best bet for Ep 6 is October, however the status update on Friday had the number of completed renders at about half of what was in ep 5 after only about 3-4 weeks of DPC working on ep 6, so we could maybe see it in mid-late September if he keeps up this pace.
Maybe, but he also said that the progress will be slower now, because his PC will mainly render animations from now on.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe, but he also said that the progress will be slower now, because his PC will mainly render animations from now on.
True, but as those are rendering they'll be working on static and free-roam renders, and they also managed to render about 1/3 of the total amount of animations in ep 5 in the same space of time as they've done the current static renders. So give it another 3-4 weeks and we could see those totals possibly get close to double this amount which would be pretty much the total amount for a completed episode. Another few weeks of rendering and they could move on to coding in late August and we might see ep 6 by the end of September.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
D

Deleted member 2512694

Neil (MC's dad) tells MC that his mothers father was building a hotel(or something like that right?). The total cost of buying the land to build the hotel on along with the hotel itself assuming it's an average 5 star would be in the 7 digit range and could range in the tens of millions of dollars so yeah his Mom's family is pretty loaded.
You're right about what you said, but there's a chance Lynette had limited access to family money after she decided to go after Neil.

I see that a lot of us expect that the letter is actually about inheritance. In my opinion part of the story and personality of MC is based on the fact that he is poor, so it would be strange to me that after a couple of episodes / days in the game he gets some big money, maybe in the later part of the game.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Hey guys... do we have to be a massive chick to get Jill's Shower scene???
Or do we have to gain every RP's possible up to the event?
I think I have all the possible RP's I'm just a few points from being at the chick most rate possible and still I don't get that shower scene.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're right about what you said, but there's a chance Lynette had limited access to family money after she decided to go after Neil.

I see that a lot of us expect that the letter is actually about inheritance. In my opinion part of the story and personality of MC is based on the fact that he is poor, so it would be strange to me that after a couple of episodes / days in the game he gets some big money, maybe in the later part of the game.
The MC getting some kind of inheritance or finding out he comes from a rich legacy family would work well with the story precisely because he comes from a poor background. Ep 5 ended with the MC giving a grand speech about the value of working to support yourself and not relying on someone else's money to get you through life, but what happens if the MC now finds himself in a position where he has that kind of money to not have to work? Will he let it change him or will he stick to his principles?

It also creates interesting new dynamics for the MC's relationships with others should they find out, because Quinn might aggressively pursue the MC in the hopes that he can solve her financial woes, he could also use the money to pay Maya's tuition and save her from Quinn if he wanted to, Jill likes that he doesn't come from money and this could change her perception of him if she thinks it might change him, and the DIKs might look to him for funding or think he's a hypocrite after that speech.

Basically, a revelation about him coming from a rich legacy family (possibly Burgmeister) would be an interesting and very important bit of character and story development for the MC.

Hey guys... do we have to be a massive chick to get Jill's Shower scene???
Or do we have to gain every RP's possible up to the event?
I think I have all the possible RP's I'm just a few points from being at the chick most rate possible and still I don't get that shower scene.
You need to have CHICK affinity, which means you need to have made more Major Choices in favour of CHICK than DIK. The RP and status are not what matters for that scene.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The MC getting some kind of inheritance or finding out he comes from a rich legacy family would work well with the story precisely because he comes from a poor background. Ep 5 ended with the MC giving a grand speech about the value of working to support yourself and not relying on someone else's money to get you through life, but what happens if the MC now finds himself in a position where he has that kind of money to not have to work? Will he let it change him or will he stick to his principles?

It also creates interesting new dynamics for the MC's relationships with others should they find out, because Quinn might aggressively pursue the MC in the hopes that he can solve her financial woes, he could also use the money to pay Maya's tuition and save her from Quinn if he wanted to, Jill likes that he doesn't come from money and this could change her perception of him if she thinks it might change him, and the DIKs might look to him for funding or think he's a hypocrite after that speech.

Basically, a revelation about him coming from a rich legacy family (possibly Burgmeister) would be an interesting and very important bit of character and story development for the MC.
It's possible that he's a Burgmeister but I don't think so. At the preps party we got confirmation that Tybalt was Jade's son but it's notable that he looks nothing like Stephen whereas he has a similar skin tone to

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

who could either be Jade's first husband (she has a trophy wife look afterall) or at least her former father-in-law.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I don't think there will be an inheritance without a rapprochement with the maternal family, and that would already represent a dramatic moment, since the father would certainly be excluded.

Will MC have to choose between money and surname? it could be. Normally I would think that MC would refuse, but the situation is fluid, if it happened after Maya discovered that she will not have the free tuition ...

I don't believe in Burgmeister theory, it would be an excessive coincidence with 3 heirs among the protagonists

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
The MC getting some kind of inheritance or finding out he comes from a rich legacy family would work well with the story precisely because he comes from a poor background......
hmmmmm meeeh, to be honest... don't you think to be an approach already overused??? he already is (as said by someone before) a ninja with a big penis... he already has everything going for him if on top of that he becomes a millionaire... then it's already op... but using it as a plot twist in the sense of testing his values... well.... still overused...
However it does point this way.... with that letter that his father talks to him about.... he is most likely to inherit some small fortune from his mother's side which he uses to rebuild the Dicks base of operations....

You need to have CHICK affinity, which means you need to have made more Major Choices in favor of CHICK than DIK. The RP and status are not what matters for that scene.
Then I don't understand why it didn't work because in this play I've been doing almost a perfect chick run..... :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
hmmmmm meeeh, to be honest... don't you think to be an approach already overused??? he already is (as said by someone before) a ninja with a big penis... he already has everything going for him if on top of that he becomes a millionaire... then it's already op... but using it as a plot twist in the sense of testing his values... well.... still overused...
However it does point this way.... with that letter that his father talks to him about.... he is most likely to inherit some small fortune from his mother's side which he uses to rebuild the Dicks base of operations....

Then I don't understand why it didn't work because in this play I've been doing almost a perfect chick run..... :(
now immagine the surprise if it turns out he has some faint bloodconnection to one of the main girls...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I'm curious what the strings/consequences would be taking the money. Personally i'd be tempted if MC could help Quinn out with it.
Others would want to help Maya. Equally what would be the consequences for Maya/Quinn etc if you didn't take it and were unable to help them financially.

Reactions: 311 and ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes