Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys... do we have to be a massive chick to get Jill's Shower scene???
Or do we have to gain every RP's possible up to the event?
I think I have all the possible RP's I'm just a few points from being at the chick most rate possible and still I don't get that shower scene.
you can play that scene being a full dik with the walkthrough mod, you just need to change the affinity after the tennis match.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I never said anything about incest, just immagine Jill's reaction if she thought she was trying to get on with her thrice removed aunt's cousin's son... even if it was just a misunderstanding...
she would not hang out with him anymore, I don't think there are other possibilities given how Jill's character was described

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I never said anything about incest, just immagine Jill's reaction if she thought she was trying to get on with her thrice removed aunt's cousin's son... even if it was just a misunderstanding...
Maybe not but even hinting at it causes the thread to disappear down a rabbit hole (or possibly up its own arse) so it's best not to go there ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I always hope that the twists and turns will simplify and not complicate an already tangled situation

for example, we may find that MC's mother participated in a gang bang with all the fathers of all known female characters.
then she found out she was pregnant without knowing who the father might be.

after the birth she made the decision to operate and become a man to give her son a male model, since it was already evident that MC was enough chick.

this would explain why the mother's family does not want to deal with Neil, is an old-fashioned family and they do not accept this transition, and would also explain the question of the letter that MC must read, with the father / mother confession.

in practice then each chapter will exclude a possible incest

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I always hope that the twists and turns will simplify and not complicate an already tangled situation

for example, we may find that MC's mother participated in a gang bang with all the fathers of all known female characters.
then she found out she was pregnant without knowing who the father might be.

after the birth she made the decision to operate and become a man to give her son a male model, since it was already evident that MC was enough chick.

this would explain why the mother's family does not want to deal with Neil, is an old-fashioned family and they do not accept this transition, and would also explain the question of the letter that MC must read, with the father / mother confession.

in practice then each chapter will exclude a possible incest
Now i need a beer...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm curious what the strings/consequences would be taking the money. Personally i'd be tempted if MC could help Quinn out with it.
Others would want to help Maya. Equally what would be the consequences for Maya/Quinn etc if you didn't take it and were unable to help them financially.
If there is a choice regarding an inheritance, I think it would come nearer the end as it'd probably be easier to create branching endings than it would be to create branching paths in the middle of the story where he either does or doesn't have the money.

What I could see happening at this point in the story is that his family, most likely grandparents, would like to meet with him to apologise for what happened with his Mom (them essentially disowning her) and to tell him they want to get to know him and have him be part of their family. They'd then inform him of a bank account they've opened in his name which he's free to use if he wants to and these small decisions could be scattered throughout the rest of the game (i.e. offer to pay Maya's tuition, help Quinn out, pay for things for the DIKs, etc), and then at the end of the game the MC has to decide whether to embrace his birth family and keep the money, or reject them and their money for his other family that's comprised of all his friends.

An ending like that would tie in to the opening monologue about the nature of family and how it doesn't always mean that the people you share a blood bond with are your true family.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes