Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
I'm curious what the strings/consequences would be taking the money. Personally i'd be tempted if MC could help Quinn out with it.
Others would want to help Maya. Equally what would be the consequences for Maya/Quinn etc if you didn't take it and were unable to help them financially.
The thing about Quinn is that she is very much going the way of a character that as soon as she is free from the point of pressure she will continue and aim for more, she will keep digging her grave even deeper... so I think that she will be a tragic character in the sense that either she will ultimately get caught in her problems to a point of no escape or she will be abandoned by everyone or drag someone in her place, and I very much see Riona being the victim here :cry:
"Ma ma ma myyy Riona" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe MC's mom slept with someone else early into their relationship and had a child. Maybe Jill is related to the MC lol.
Edit: even the dad might have banged someone else.
that would be some really funny shit .. them having sex and they both mention something that would hint to them being related , look at each other and say "what did you just say ?"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Please help me. I'm stuck in the start of first episode. Like I'm trapped in a loop when the take a bath option comes.
Click on the shower then, after the scene plays you find yourself in the MC's room. If you want to click the guitar and the phone in the top left corner if you want to but the important thing is to click the chest of drawers to end the free roam.

DemonDevilDeath

Feb 10, 2020
Click on the shower then, after the scene plays you find yourself in the MC's room. If you want to click the guitar and the phone in the top left corner if you want to but the important thing is to click the chest of drawers to end the free roam.
Bro it's not like that. I'm stuck before the freeroam comes up. After the training with neil i stuck and the 3 thought of him about the stove comes up and repeats itself. Nothing happens. Please help

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If there is a choice regarding an inheritance
ok i got my choices picked out ... i wanna inherit Josy & Maya and i can leave out miss sweetass Quinn ... i would say Jill also , but thats kinda a given .. like fuck yes i want her .. i'd be stupid to say no to her :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::love::love::love:

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
go
Best bet for Ep 6 is October, however the status update on Friday had the number of completed renders at about half of what was in ep 5 after only about 3-4 weeks of DPC working on ep 6, so we could maybe see it in mid-late September if he keeps up this pace.
gonna be a looong wait lucky for me sweden have really nice weather this summer and damn hot girls

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
go

gonna be a looong wait lucky for me sweden have really nice weather this summer and damn hot girls
so i'll be spending the summer over in sweden with ya ,, having a blast chasing the babes around on the beach ... hey i can run around naked on the beachs there can't i ? ... :love:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
If there is a choice regarding an inheritance, I think it would come nearer the end as it'd probably be easier to create branching endings than it would be to create branching paths in the middle of the story where he either does or doesn't have the money.

What I could see happening at this point in the story is that his family, most likely grandparents, would like to meet with him to apologise for what happened with his Mom (them essentially disowning her) and to tell him they want to get to know him and have him be part of their family. They'd then inform him of a bank account they've opened in his name which he's free to use if he wants to and these small decisions could be scattered throughout the rest of the game (i.e. offer to pay Maya's tuition, help Quinn out, pay for things for the DIKs, etc), and then at the end of the game the MC has to decide whether to embrace his birth family and keep the money, or reject them and their money for his other family that's comprised of all his friends.

An ending like that would tie in to the opening monologue about the nature of family and how it doesn't always mean that the people you share a blood bond with are your true family.
That set up sounds sensible. However i think the flavour of your personal end(embrace family or reject their path) may not be a choice but a consequence of whether you have used money or not. Could create some interesting situations. Ie use the money to help Maya's tuition out, if you don't she ends up dropping out college and making her way in retail etc.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Working this out as I type, Maya needs the free tuition and can only get it if she A, becomes a Hot and B, joins Quinn's restaurant which she won't want to do. Josy has tuition money and has more of a Dik affinity (demonstrated by the fact that drawing dicks on Steve's picture gives +1RP with her). Could Josy use her money to pay for Maya and get the free tuition herself?

EDIT - this is probably the 50th time this has been suggested :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Dec 20, 2019
Working this out as I type, Maya needs the free tuition and can only get it if she A, becomes a Hot and B, joins Quinn's restaurant which she won't want to do. Josy has tuition money and has more of a Dik affinity (demonstrated by the fact that drawing dicks on Steve's picture gives +1RP with her). Could Josy use her money to pay for Maya and get the free tuition herself?

Would Maya let Josy bail her out? And after the encounter with her dad, she's more determined than ever to get the free tuition. I believe she needs more than free tuition, she's planning to bail on her dad.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I am quite convinced that Maya will not be able to obtain the free tuition, due to the difficulties of the scavenger hunt, because of Quinn who will not grant her anything, perhaps because there will not be this free tuition

If Josy will solve the problem it would be quite ridiculous, at that point I would prefer a final meeting with Maya's father, that in any case will be an obligatory passage sooner or later in history

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes