Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If there is a choice regarding an inheritance, I think it would come nearer the end as it'd probably be easier to create branching endings than it would be to create branching paths in the middle of the story where he either does or doesn't have the money.

What I could see happening at this point in the story is that his family, most likely grandparents, would like to meet with him to apologise for what happened with his Mom (them essentially disowning her) and to tell him they want to get to know him and have him be part of their family. They'd then inform him of a bank account they've opened in his name which he's free to use if he wants to and these small decisions could be scattered throughout the rest of the game (i.e. offer to pay Maya's tuition, help Quinn out, pay for things for the DIKs, etc), and then at the end of the game the MC has to decide whether to embrace his birth family and keep the money, or reject them and their money for his other family that's comprised of all his friends.

An ending like that would tie in to the opening monologue about the nature of family and how it doesn't always mean that the people you share a blood bond with are your true family.
Those are NOT "small decisions" by any stretch those are hypothetical major like choices that will affect your relationship with said girls and all involved characters that could easily have major branching paths.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Would Maya let Josy bail her out? And after the encounter with her dad, she's more determined than ever to get the free tuition. I believe she needs more than free tuition, she's planning to bail on her dad.
Which Josy paying her tuition would allow her to do, once she's not financially tied to him he has no power over her any more and can be cut out of her life.
I am quite convinced that Maya will not be able to obtain the free tuition, due to the difficulties of the scavenger hunt, because of Quinn who will not grant her anything, perhaps because there will not be this free tuition

If Josy will solve the problem it would be quite ridiculous, at that point I would prefer a final meeting with Maya's father, that in any case will be an obligatory passage sooner or later in history
It's more relationship drama, something that on the friendship route, could pull them apart and into MC's arms (if he's interested in one of them) or, on the thruple side, create MAJOR drama if it turns out that he has an inheritence that he turns down when he could have used it to help his girlfriends (assuming they keep it secret out of shame which would be in character)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
If there is a choice regarding an inheritance, I think it would come nearer the end as it'd probably be easier to create branching endings than it would be to create branching paths in the middle of the story where he either does or doesn't have the money.

What I could see happening at this point in the story is that his family, most likely grandparents, would like to meet with him to apologise for what happened with his Mom (them essentially disowning her) and to tell him they want to get to know him and have him be part of their family. They'd then inform him of a bank account they've opened in his name which he's free to use if he wants to and these small decisions could be scattered throughout the rest of the game (i.e. offer to pay Maya's tuition, help Quinn out, pay for things for the DIKs, etc), and then at the end of the game the MC has to decide whether to embrace his birth family and keep the money, or reject them and their money for his other family that's comprised of all his friends.

An ending like that would tie in to the opening monologue about the nature of family and how it doesn't always mean that the people you share a blood bond with are your true family.
My guess is at the end of next episode the MC will open the letter. We might not get to read the contents, and that will be left for a episode 3 cliffhanger. Then that will be the launching point of episode 3.

Based on the launguage used by the MC in episode 5 I wonder if the DIK/ CHICK major choices will be retired and you are what you are at this point. He says he has to stop just reacting and think about his choices. Only a few more you can make before crossing the halfway point anyway.

That could mean that the money then becomes a deciding factor. Are you generous or foolish. Do you rebuild the mansion or fix up your Dads house. Pay Maya's tuition or or for a special service from the HOTs. Do pay to go to the Pink Rose or help the HOTs so they don't have to hook. Do you pay to help Bella get professional help after her inevitable mental breakdown or pay to have Quinn sit on your face everynight (LoL).

The thing about Quinn is that she is very much going the way of a character that as soon as she is free from the point of pressure she will continue and aim for more, she will keep digging her grave even deeper... so I think that she will be a tragic character in the sense that either she will ultimately get caught in her problems to a point of no escape or she will be abandoned by everyone or drag someone in her place, and I very much see Riona being the victim here :cry:
"Ma ma ma myyy Riona" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Quinn is Darth Vader. Someone else is the emperor. Perhaps Vinny. I think we'll see her plans unravel and her get more and more desperate. As it stands we know, Quinn, Rinoa, Sarah, Melanie, Camila are involved in the prostitution. From what we can gather Heather isn't, nor is Elana but they both know about the drugs (they use and are in the room when Tommy talks to Quinn about it. Arieth doesn't really matter one way or another. It's not clear what Sage knows. Possibly about the prostituion but not about the drugs.

What then becomes interesting is the Daughters. Mona is out and I can't see Ashley getting involved. Lily and camila probably will. Maya is interesting. I think if you don't warn her she will end up getting blackmailed into it. Also a fair chance Josy might be become a stripper.

The voice in my head that likes NTR makes me think twice about warning Maya.

The problem then comes is where does the MC fall in with this and just how complex can DPC make the branching story. There are very few versions of the MC who would let Maya go off the deepend, either because they love her, are her friend or simply because Derek is thier bro. Hmmm so many possibilities.

Final note, I still think there is a resonable chance that Jill ends up being MCs aunt. I think in that sort of context, especially if they end things after finding out it wouldn't be a probelm on patreon. Game of Thrones spent the last 3 seasons with the Aunt/ Nephew relationship being the main romantic one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My guess is at the end of next episode the MC will open the letter. We might not get to read the contents, and that will be left for a episode 3 cliffhanger. Then that will be the launching point of episode 3.
The MC's birthday would seem to be quite a bit away, longer than the amount of time that will likely pass in ep 6, so we're probably not going to know the contents of that letter for some time. Could be the cliffhanger of season 2, which would be episode 8 at the latest.

Final note, I still think there is a resonable chance that Jill ends up being MCs aunt.
There is no chance, reasonable or otherwise, that this will happen because, for the millionth time, THERE WILL BE NO INCEST IN THIS GAME!!

Dec 20, 2019
Which Josy paying her tuition would allow her to do, once she's not financially tied to him he has no power over her any more and can be cut out of her life.
My question still stands, would Maya let Josy bail her out? My observation on real life lesbians tell me this, even in lesbian relationships there's a "male" and a "female" role, in this case, Maya is the "male" while Josy is the "female". Although we can see Josy taking the initiative due to her out-going and open attitude.
Quinn is Darth Vader. Someone else is the emperor.
That would be Emperor Palpatine The fucking Karl Franz
There is no chance, reasonable or otherwise, that this will happen because, for the millionth time, THERE WILL BE NO INCEST IN THIS GAME!!
Just give it up bro. Many just don't take the hint.

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Franz 77

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

It's more relationship drama, something that on the friendship route, could pull them apart and into MC's arms (if he's interested in one of them) or, on the thruple side, create MAJOR drama if it turns out that he has an inheritence that he turns down when he could have used it to help his girlfriends (assuming they keep it secret out of shame which would be in character)
I did not understand what you are referring to.

it would seem ridiculous that in the end to win the free tuition was Josy who doesn't need it, it would be just another useless defeat on Maya's shoulders.

if MC becomes a rich man who solves problems with checks, in my opinion, would it go too much to distort the character, would he also replace Rusty as a patron with the DYKs? I hope not

instead a pacification between Maya and her father is a passage that sooner or later there must be, can venture in different ways (certainly the threesome would be an additional obstacle).

Reactions: Real Kreten

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:ROFLMAO:

Also, why does everyone say Aunt, do they think Jill's 35 or something? o_O
Because they think Lynette is her sister, but to believe that you'd have to believe that she was only 2 when her sister died and that the picture that is clearly of Jill and her sister, where Jill is considerably older than 2, is not Jill and her sister.

In any case, it's not happening and the letter revelation can't come soon enough to shut down this dead-end "theory".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My question still stands, would Maya let Josy bail her out? My observation on real life lesbians tell me this, even in lesbian relationships there's a "male" and a "female" role, in this case, Maya is the "male" while Josy is the "female". Although we can see Josy taking the initiative due to her out-going and open attitude.
Huh, I see them the other way round
It was mentioned before, we can have aunts and uncles that are younger than us.
Yes but, given their relative ages, wouldn't the default assumption be they'd be cousins?

WHICH THEY'RE NOT.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

That would be Emperor Palpatine The fucking Karl Franz

Just give it up bro. Many just don't take the hint.
according to how things have gone so far, Maya would accept tuition money from anyone

also by Burke dressed as a Nazi general

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Dec 20, 2019
if MC becomes a rich man who solves problems with checks, in my opinion, would it go too much to distort the character, would he also replace Rusty as a patron with the DYKs? I hope not
The first business at hand if MC gains inheritance is to BUY OUT PINK ROSE and start a harem with Lily, Nicole, Rose, Brandi, etc.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I did not understand what you are referring to.

it would seem ridiculous that in the end to win the free tuition was Josy who doesn't need it, it would be just another useless defeat on Maya's shoulders.

instead a pacification between Maya and her father is a passage that sooner or later there must be, can venture in different ways (certainly the threesome would be an additional obstacle).
That's certainly something that could happen down the line but it stretches credability beyond breaking point to believe that her father change his thinking quickly enough to to come through for her.

Josy may not need the money for tuition but if she gets it then the money she has can be used as a desposit on an apartment when they graduate, assuming she doesn't use it for Maya.

MC wouldn't be a slush fund for the Diks, more likely he'd want to give money away to charitable causes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The first business at hand if MC gains inheritance is to BUY OUT PINK ROSE and start a harem with Lily, Nicole, Rose, Brandi, etc.
it seems to me an excellent investment plan

I don't remember the father's words exactly, but if I'm not mistaken, he talks about a letter from his mother, and not about his mother, as if she had actually written it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At this point I doubt she would put herself up on the take out menu. If she really does that, then it will conflict with her being a feminist, it will be confusing.
but how do you see Maya's feminism?

Would a feminist ever participate in the scavenger hunt? to grinding?

Maya needs free tuition, and to get there she has already chosen the least meritocratic path

always86

Mar 19, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

Also, why does everyone say Aunt, do they think Jill's 35 or something? o_O
MC is 18. You mum died when you were born. She ran away to be with your dad when she was 18. Jill is in her last year I think, so either 21 or 22. She could of been 3 or 4 when her sister died. We know Lynette was from a rich family. It lines up, while I don't think it is a slam dunk and the connections could be red herrings, there is zero reason in the game so far that it couldn't be the case.

Essentially there are 3 options. 1. Lynette Royce 2. Lynette Burgmeister. 3. Lynette (random name). Holly Bacchus says 'there won't be incest there wont be incest!' but nothing MC and Jill have done to date would strongly conflict with that especially if they don't know when it happens, I gave a mainstream example of where that exact story line happened.

Actually the main reason I think DPC wouldn't do it isn't because he said 'no incest' on a Patreon Q&A a while back but instead because Jill is the most popular character (for whatever reason) and not having her be available for a full romantic ending would probably piss her fans and cost DPC money.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
but how do you see Maya's feminism?

Would a feminist ever participate in the scavenger hunt? to grinding?

Maya needs free tuition, and to get there she has already chosen the least meritocratic path
Which is worse from a feminist perspective? Voluntary sex work or submitting to the patriarchy in the form of a religious zealot of a father? :unsure:
MC is 18. You mum died when you were born. She ran away to be with your dad when she was 18. Jill is in her last year I think, so either 21 or 22. She could of been 3 or 4 when her sister died. We know Lynette was from a rich family. It lines up, while I don't think it is a slam dunk and the connections could be red herrings, there is zero reason in the game so far that it couldn't be the case.

Essentially there are 3 options. 1. Lynette Royce 2. Lynette Burgmeister. 3. Lynette (random name). Holly Bacchus says 'there won't be incest there wont be incest!' but nothing MC and Jill have done to date would strongly conflict with that especially if they don't know when it happens, I gave a mainstream example of where that exact story line happened.

Actually the main reason I think DPC wouldn't do it isn't because he said 'no incest' on a Patreon Q&A a while back but instead because Jill is the most popular character (for whatever reason) and not having her be available for a full romantic ending would probably piss her fans and cost DPC money.
Third year so 20/21

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes